The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 562 of 887 FirstFirst ... 62 462 512 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 612 662 ... LastLast
Results 8,416 to 8,430 of 13300
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4885

    Jenn

    Quote Originally Posted by GSpotLove  [View Original Post]
    Most consistent provider I have seen in the upstate. Zero complaints. Great at what she does. Usually posts during the day. Small exotic Latina.
    I know what her ads say and I have not asked her yet but does anyone know will she ever do outs?

  2. #4884

    Petite Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRonChapman  [View Original Post]
    I will not post a link because she takes them down every night so it wouldn't be live after tonight. Any way, she only had time for a QV BBBJCIM. She is very good at too. I'd say above average, not the very best but her attitude makes up for it. She is sweet, inviting and makes you feel comfortable right away. I'd definitely repeat and would like to spend more time. I recommend her for sure. Oh, and if your thing is spinners, she is itty bitty, not a ounce of fat on her anywhere. However I'd say, jewish princess is more accurate than latina. Sweet girl, please treat her well.
    Alright. I have received several DM's wanting her digits. I don't have them. I delete all my lingering text once the date is over. Sorry guys. I scrolled skip until I found the one I thought was the Jen reviewed several times. Texted her and got a pretty quick response. As we set up I asked her for her name because it wasn't in the ad. She told me Jen so I was pretty positive I'd found her. I don't go into a ton of detail because I would imagine it's not the same for everybody. "YMMV" because not everyone is as nice as I am and some guys, not saying anyone who messaged me, but some are nasty. LOL. She was sweet coherent and lively. Once in she invited me to use her restroom if I needed and so I was very comfortable from the start. She takes her post down when she is not available. So some of you guys looking for her might not find her because she isn't working. I wish I could be more help but I don't save numbers. Mostly because they change often, don't want any of the saved in my phone and many girls disappear. So if I am back in the area I just try and search and find them again.

  3. #4883

    Petite Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by Doobster1  [View Original Post]
    She always post as petite latina?
    Most consistent provider I have seen in the upstate. Zero complaints. Great at what she does. Usually posts during the day. Small exotic Latina.

  4. #4882
    I completely agree with you. I seen her a couple of weeks ago for a hh visit. It awesome and wish I could have stayed longer.

    Stay safe and happy hunting.

    Whatup.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRonChapman  [View Original Post]
    I will not post a link because she takes them down every night so it wouldn't be live after tonight. Any way, she only had time for a QV BBBJCIM. She is very good at too. I'd say above average, not the very best but her attitude makes up for it. She is sweet, inviting and makes you feel comfortable right away. I'd definitely repeat and would like to spend more time. I recommend her for sure. Oh, and if your thing is spinners, she is itty bitty, not a ounce of fat on her anywhere. However I'd say, jewish princess is more accurate than latina. Sweet girl, please treat her well.

  5. #4881
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRonChapman  [View Original Post]
    I will not post a link because she takes them down every night so it wouldn't be live after tonight. Any way, she only had time for a QV BBBJCIM. She is very good at too. I'd say above average, not the very best but her attitude makes up for it. She is sweet, inviting and makes you feel comfortable right away. I'd definitely repeat and would like to spend more time. I recommend her for sure. Oh, and if your thing is spinners, she is itty bitty, not a ounce of fat on her anywhere. However I'd say, jewish princess is more accurate than latina. Sweet girl, please treat her well.
    She always post as petite latina?

  6. #4880

    Any luck

    Anyone know this one? Pics search seemed ok same with #.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...l/152632758231

  7. #4879

    Petite Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRonChapman  [View Original Post]
    I will not post a link because she takes them down every night so it wouldn't be live after tonight. Any way, she only had time for a QV BBBJCIM. She is very good at too. I'd say above average, not the very best but her attitude makes up for it. She is sweet, inviting and makes you feel comfortable right away. I'd definitely repeat and would like to spend more time. I recommend her for sure. Oh, and if your thing is spinners, she is itty bitty, not a ounce of fat on her anywhere. However I'd say, jewish princess is more accurate than latina. Sweet girl, please treat her well.
    The tongue flick back and forth is her signature move.

  8. #4878

    Petite latina Jen

    I will not post a link because she takes them down every night so it wouldn't be live after tonight. Any way, she only had time for a QV BBBJCIM. She is very good at too. I'd say above average, not the very best but her attitude makes up for it. She is sweet, inviting and makes you feel comfortable right away. I'd definitely repeat and would like to spend more time. I recommend her for sure. Oh, and if your thing is spinners, she is itty bitty, not a ounce of fat on her anywhere. However I'd say, jewish princess is more accurate than latina. Sweet girl, please treat her well.

  9. #4877

    It's been a while.

    Quote Originally Posted by SCBear  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Khelani? I'll see what I can find out, but thought I'd reach out to see if anyone had sampled yet. Her ad seems legit.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...l/441966152208
    I dreamt of her three years ago. She went by a different name and use to hang out with a provider called Hawaii. YMMV. Try a hh or qv first to get a feel for her.

  10. #4876

    Kaylaa Khelani

    Quote Originally Posted by SCBear  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Khelani? I'll see what I can find out, but thought I'd reach out to see if anyone had sampled yet. Her ad seems legit.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...l/441966152208
    Messaged her a few times. Had sparse responses a few times but never got to see. On the other hand is another cute young ebony mix by the alias "Kaylaa" I had a brief dream about. Blonde hair, nice tits and petite body. All covered which was fine by me not trying to catch anything from girls in too many dreams xD. Place was not very clean, but she seemed aight. She is on STG.

  11. #4875

    Khelani

    Anyone seen Khelani? I'll see what I can find out, but thought I'd reach out to see if anyone had sampled yet. Her ad seems legit.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...l/441966152208

  12. #4874

    Dude

    Quote Originally Posted by CulloCat  [View Original Post]
    I understand is sweet, not rotten like sweet peach / Abbi LOL.
    You've obviously got beef with peach / abbi / C. You one of the original she's a scam sayers? LOL. Guess you weren't satisfied. I'm me. I'm curious. I got no skin in that game! I haven't seen her in I honestly have no idea how long. More than a year.

  13. #4873

    I'm back on the forum.

    I've been gone for a while, but I lurked from time to time for reports. I'll start contributing to the forum before I start asking some of seniors for specifics.

  14. #4872

    Peach

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...o/554692454569

    Anyone know about this sweet peach?

  15. #4871

    Fake

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/560767333874

    Pics are of April O'neill the pornstar.

    Who isn't ebony.

    Love the pics of her but yes Fake.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape