Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,921 to 16,935 of 40018
-
10-07-20 14:58 #23098Senior Member

Posts: 313Probably Raquel
It was probably Raquel.
Any of the younger girls still working there? Bianca and there was another smoke show a couple years ago. Any pay a recent visit? I may go next week.
Originally Posted by DamnDJ
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-20 09:13 #23097Regular Member

Posts: 1[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!
-
10-06-20 15:25 #23096Senior Member

Posts: 286Me too
I'm also interested. The last place I saw her she had a very nosey neighbour and then the number died. If anyone knows of love to know. It was the apt just west of Cicero on Belmont or Addison. O forget which one.
Originally Posted by Wiley13
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-20 15:21 #23095Senior Member

Posts: 54I think Martha but I am not 100% sure.
Originally Posted by RaccoonJoe
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-20 15:02 #23094Senior Member

Posts: 989Emily at SXL
Emily is stuck in China, might be back next year. I liked CoCo at New Hope who is much younger than the other hags there, not sure if she's still there.
Originally Posted by BillStuart
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-20 14:43 #23093Senior Member

Posts: 68Sounds like I dodged the bullet in my visit. I thought the older lady would provide better service to keep her customers happy. Perhaps, she opens up with following visits. However, I never see a provider again, if she doesn't provide at least L1.
Originally Posted by SammiJoon
[View Original Post]
Did you get her name? This way, I can avoid this place if she's the only one working.
-
10-06-20 13:04 #23092Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 69Grand spa Amy? Or?
Hi guys can anyone help me to know who is the very hot blonde asian who is about 28? Very high maintenance but a total hottie. Has anyone gotten lucky with her? Pm is okay. Thanks.
-
10-06-20 11:30 #23091Senior Member

Posts: 208Is she back? Checked up at sxl once after the lockdown lifted and she wasnt there anymore.
Originally Posted by BillStuart
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-20 09:39 #23090Senior Member

Posts: 137You may want to try.
Emily next time you are at SXL.
Originally Posted by ChipRock
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-20 01:51 #23089Regular Member

Posts: 19Wasn't it busted sometime last year or in 2018? It's back for business?
Originally Posted by OnlyDreams
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-20 20:47 #23088Senior Member

Posts: 57Think her name was Ada she was alright a little older and just L1 standard tip as before.
Originally Posted by ToeKnee
[View Original Post]
But doubt would be any comparison to the way that Yaya was described; indeed too soon.
-
10-05-20 15:46 #23087Senior Member

Posts: 25Latinas
Does anyone have any info? In the mood for some Latinas. The last time I visited Zeus this older attractive women gave me the best BBBJ ever. I forgot her name but she had a stupid ass and amazing rack.
https://chicago.rubratings.com/172707
-
10-05-20 15:43 #23086Senior Member

Posts: 569That's good to know. I liked them at first and had some really pretty women and wonderful times and then the chicks started getting a bit fatter, and older and more unfun so I stopped going.
Originally Posted by Vern2020
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-20 09:05 #23085Senior Member

Posts: 754Thanks!
Thanks for the heads up. I'm walking distance from there and was contemplating a visit given the proximity but I didn't get a good feeling about them. My spidey senses were apparently correct and you saved me some wasted time and $!
Odd location, in a business office no less? Office buildings don't seem like the most discreet way to run a rub and tug joint. Few years back there was a group of girls working out of an office building right up the street at 820 N Orleans. You had to check in w / security at the front desk before being allowed into the building. They drew so much attention to themselves that they got booted pretty quickly.
Originally Posted by SpartanKY
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-20 08:41 #23084Regular Member

Posts: 7Me too!
Been looking for her for about a years but no luck! Known Lisa from a spa in Melrose Park from 15 years ago!
Originally Posted by RichL1234
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




