Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,936 to 16,950 of 40011
-
10-03-20 14:36 #23076Senior Member

Posts: 65Wow that was fast. Who did you see and would you recommend?
Originally Posted by CityRat
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-20 13:52 #23075Senior Member

Posts: 57Must have just missed her Yaya no longer works here anymore and said went somewhere else.
Originally Posted by ToeKnee
[View Original Post]
If anyone knows where this gem moved to please share.
-
10-03-20 13:33 #23074Senior Member

Posts: 337Liz?
Whatever happened to Liz (Lisa), used to run a house on Northwest side. She was Puerto Rican about 40 years old, super nice, chatty, total MILF.
Girls that she had were Becca, Andrea, Kendra, Polish Anna to name a few. I first saw her on Diversey, then Pulaski, she moved over to Addison, then slightly north to Foster.
Her girls were always the best (very negotiable), up for anything.
Any word on her whereabouts? Is she still running a place?
Or any word on any of the girls?
I've tried some of the old numbers to no avail.
-
10-03-20 11:12 #23073Senior Member

Posts: 67Yuki in Logan Square
Made an appointment yesterday with Yuki: https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...y-rubs/2072677.
PROS: Massage was decent, the appointment lasted a full hour, she spent a lot of time on my ass, balls, and shaft, she literally massaged my cock (and not just the finish), she's cute, and the L1 finish was one of the best I've ever had. Seriously, she spent so much time teasing and building up (including lots of edging) that the ending was huge for me. She's on the northside in a nice neighborhood, and the price listed in her ads is both accurate and reasonable with no up-selling or negotiation.
CONS: No mutual touch or nudity, no other menu items, place is a bit of a dump, and she's super paranoid about COVID. (Not a bad thing in theory, but UV wands do jack shit.) Also, she's not the girl in the ad's pics (but that's more-or-less expected for AMP stuff) and there was a mild English communication difficulty. Her attitude was okay but she was silent the entire time.
Overall, I'd repeat when I'm concerned about keeping costs low. But I think I prefer spending a bit extra for at least nudity and mutual touch (like with some CLM providers). Still, she's affordable, in a good neighborhood, and *really* knows how to do an L1.
-
10-02-20 22:25 #23072Senior Member

Posts: 936Inbox
Angel, clear out your inbox when you get a chance so we can message you. Not going through now.
Originally Posted by AngelBravo
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-20 15:46 #23071Senior Member

Posts: 337Exact same experience. Pay no attention to the Ad.
Originally Posted by Captain1954
[View Original Post]
Nothing worth seeing here.
-
10-01-20 23:42 #23070Senior Member

Posts: 318She is Filipino actually, she's cute about a 7. 5 or 8 in my rating scale. She was actually quite friendly and talkative through most of it, which was nice. However once she got down to business she got quiet and felt distant; You could tell she doesn't even want to look up at you. It was awkward for me just because she seemed so normal and warm and then got quiet and mechanical. I actually asked her about it since it bothered me so much and she stated that she felt looking at you just feels too personal and so that's her way of disconnecting. For those reasons alone I never visited her again but she's a very sweet girl with a decent comfortable massage. She rents that apartment and does this on the side. She has really small feet if that's anyone's thing, but as other stated she offers nothing more.
Originally Posted by CityRat
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-20 22:03 #23069Senior Member

Posts: 57Agreed and seconded. Not always available / as responsive.
Originally Posted by TJGeek
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-20 17:24 #23068Senior Member

Posts: 989Private Apartments
I went to the storefront on the 3500 block of South Archer. Had to pay $50 door fee and and the middle-aged gnome insisted on $140 more for FS, so not a great deal.
Originally Posted by OrdLover
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-20 16:56 #23067Senior Member

Posts: 99Rose Spa 2916 and Pulaski
Talk about GPS I popped in when they were open pre covid nice young girls full menu, rang mama San (I thought) skimpy top and shorts! I'm face down different voice virtually no massage to shoulders etc plenty ass and ball action slight lift and she has it in her hand 😊 flip he'll no the mt was older than mamasan (I should know better mongering for over 40 yrs, I did not have a peek) she says "160 FS) nothing from me then "ok 140 because you are special" thanks but no thanks dresses out tipped $20 because geriatrics need help🤣.
-
10-01-20 14:14 #23066Senior Member

Posts: 73She works out of the office complex on the south side of Peterson. She used to be on the north side of Peterson and the ads still have that address listed.
Originally Posted by OrdLover
[View Original Post]
She is definitely a solid provider. I have been going to her for years. Those titties are super solid for a 63 year old. I have also received BBBJ from her on several occasions.
-
09-30-20 22:18 #23065Senior Member

Posts: 626Chinatown Mp
I was glancing at RM and I noticed a lot of new places pop up around Chinatown. Have anyone here been to any one of them? Base on the addresses it all seems like they are private apartment instead of a store front. I live up north so I rarely go to Chinatown but if there is a worth while one I willing to drive down there.
-
09-30-20 22:14 #23064Senior Member

Posts: 626So does it mean that she move across the street to a new office building? The address is different from the last one I been at.
Originally Posted by Walker333
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-20 14:29 #23063Senior Member

Posts: 936Good review
Thanks for the honest review TJ. I had my eye on her for a long time.
Originally Posted by TJGeek
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-20 12:59 #23062Senior Member

Posts: 68River Spa
Went to the River Spa in Niles about a month ago. Drew Amy. She is Mongolian, young; has a flat ass, but neat balcony. Since this was my first visit to this spa, she was a little hesitant and asked several questions about who I am and where I live, etc. She also asked whether I visited the spa before. Anyways, after I chatted with her a little bit, she became more calm.
On the flip, I received standard L1. Amy allowed for OTC roaming. It was kind of boring, as I except at least topless access during L1. Damage was $45 for 30 minutes plus $50 for tip (I could have left $40, but I was in a good mood that day). Would I visit again? If I'm in the area and have time to kill, then yes. Also, the mamasan who opened the door, seemed a lot more fun. She was certainly older, but had a sexy outift and had a nice make up on. I get the feeling that I should try the mamasan next time.
If anyone has intel on other providers at River, please let me know. PM's are welcome.










Reply With Quote





