Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,946 to 12,960 of 26927
-
10-08-20 06:18 #13982Senior Member

Posts: 224Tried to contact both of them. No response so far.
Originally Posted by GeorgeStark
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-20 06:16 #13981Senior Member

Posts: 224The prices alone are a huge red flag. No Ter Links, no P411 ID number even tho she claims is reviewed there. Be careful.
Originally Posted by GiveMeLiberty
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-20 02:01 #13980Senior Member

Posts: 30Cam girl spam
It's a bait and switch to cam girl, you'll never meet, and it's scam to join cam site. She"ll keep asking about the code and if you added money to account. Cam girls just don't do it for me.
Originally Posted by GiveMeLiberty
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-20 00:56 #13979Regular Member

Posts: 10Savanna
I saw savanna last week it was kinda of a long set up I called then text her then send me her little menue after that I said I was on the way she text right before I got there saying no that she was with a client so I waited around like 20 mim she said she was available she ask if a was a LEO or anything I said no course not then I got there she told me to park at in between to rooms waited there for another 5 or so min she tells me the room I knock there she is she did not look like the pics for the price can't beat so she then again ask if I was a LEO I said no that I can touch her or anything so we go on she had I kids bike in there and room smelled like cigarettes did fnot mind just though the bike thing was funny. She was very cautious and a little paranoid for leos so I might of guess she has been snatch before maybe but she is legit. She did mention that weekends are busy for her with regs. Her service is good for the price.
-
10-07-20 20:18 #13978Senior Member

Posts: 207Marcia
Sorry, here is the link:
https://angelprovider.com/escort/sweetcakes-6-reviews/
-
10-07-20 20:17 #13977Senior Member

Posts: 207Marcia
Does anyone have any info on this one! The $25 deposit among other things throws up a red flag for me.
-
10-07-20 18:07 #13976Senior Member

Posts: 1172Re: Black Providers
Re: Black Providers.
Macie. She's pretty light-skinned and her breasts are 'enhanced', but she's very lean and up for damn near anything. In fact, I've never heard of what she's *not* up for.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3233217522/1
Mya (aka Hazel). Sort of a little baby fat, but not really fat, as in no belly, etc. Everything covered, so I can only say that she does great handjobs (I can't use condoms at all.). However, she says DATY-friendly, but the one time I did it with her was totally underwhelming. Otherwise she's sane.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3126224509/1
Their phone numbers are part of the links, BTW.
Originally Posted by Balkan75
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-20 18:03 #13975Senior Member

Posts: 65North side of city
I'm looking for a regular that is in the city on the north side. Any recommendations? I have seen Bonnie in Lincoln Square and looking for someone more upscale than that, but generally more interested in this same area because I don't have a car. Much appreciated in advance.
-
10-07-20 15:33 #13974Regular Member

Posts: 7Any info on Rosie Red at Joliet?
Any info on Rosie Red at Joliet? Quoted 1. 4.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/54805854/
-
10-06-20 23:06 #13973Senior Member

Posts: 96I saw her in July actually, one of those July reviews are mine and she responded to me fairly quick saying she's available. I got to the motel in EG (same place as Daisy) and she lets me in after I drove around a bit since there were cleaning staff outside her room. She asks me what I'm into, got a BBBJ then covered up for the rest. Tried to see her again a month later but she was responsive till I got there then she ghosted me even though I just saw her a month before. I've reached out once in the beginning of September and just last week and both times she said she was available like 6 hours after I hit her up. She's kinda sus now but I don't think she got flipped.
Originally Posted by BigWaffle
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-20 20:07 #13972Senior Member

Posts: 40Savanna
I attempted to see Savanna this year maybe 2 months ago. She texted me that she was available "now". So I went to her o'hare location. Once I got there I messaged here at I had arrived. No response from her. I took this time to drive around the parking lot looking for anything out of the ordinary. Nothing stood out. Moments later I see a car pull in and walk into one of the rooms. I assume she made other arrangements. Attempted to call her again at a later time without any luck of her responding. I chalked it up as a loss and moved on. I believe she quoted me 2. I was very interested in seeing her but that didn't work out.
Originally Posted by ZckBrc
[View Original Post]
Childish.
-
10-06-20 18:09 #13971Senior Member

Posts: 663I have seen Savanna twice this year. This was earlier in the year. She no longer responds to texts the way that she used to and you could reach her anytime before. Now that's not the case. All I can say is that her texting habits and her availablity are not what they used to be. It is sudden and strange. I'd pass.
Originally Posted by BigWaffle
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-20 16:41 #13970Senior Member

Posts: 215Savanna still legit?
Savanna who works west of Ohare is well-reviewed. From my research of past posts, there was an allegation a few years ago that she had been flipped by LEO, which was a little unsettling. Many mongers refuted that allegation a few years ago, but it was still something to take note of.
Now currently, under her EscortBabylon ad, she has multiple reviews in every month of 2020 except August and September. Her last review is from July 24. Does that strike you guys as being a little odd? Why are there no reviews in August, September, or October? We also have no substantive recent comments beyond "nice" on her ad. Paranoid theory: She started working for LEO recently, and the dudes who have been nailed by her stings have posted warning reviews which have been removed. I admit this may be paranoid and unlikely, but it pays to be paranoid in this hobby. Anyone seen her lately? Can anyone verify she is still legit? Just to be clear, I'm referring to this Savanna:
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/54754450/
-
10-06-20 15:56 #13969Regular Member

Posts: 22Link or contact please?
Is there a link or contact for let me know thanks!
Originally Posted by BillStuart
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-20 09:17 #13968Senior Member

Posts: 137Betty at 262
Wow. That was great. Thanks for the reviews on Betty -.
I will tag on.
I met her at a three star in Glenview. Set up was easy as I had been there before, albeit not for a while.
Pics are accurate but not her. She is Asian and Russian. Her height definitely comes from the Russian side at about 5'-7", maybe taller.
I'm guessing mid thirtys. She comes once a month from NY.
Just a fun girl. We started with LFK going to DFK and her unzipping my pants an playing with me.
Then we got interrupted by hotel staff that was dropping off extra towels -.
That was interesting as she put on a lightweight hoody to answer the door that barely covered her very nice ass.
As she reached to accept the towels, it did not cover her ass at all and I just wanted to get her from behind right there with the door open.
But I chose to refrain.
LFK, to DFK to a very good BBBJ. Then onto the couch for DATY for a while.
Then CFS doggy, mission, CG, etc. All great.
Two pops with a nice massage in between where she was easily able to get me ready again.
When we were done, she was cleaning up in the bathroom and I got a great view of her in the mirror bending over at the sink.
If I had a third pop in me, I would have asked to do her again right there. But this time I had to refrain.
A bit expensive. But everything is included except Greek. Which is available at an up charge -.











Reply With Quote






