High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15939
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity151  [View Original Post]
    LOL. With just 3 days left, not enough time to build the posting history. But I still have hope with all the generous people here.
    Its a tall ask. It's going to be hard to find a girl willing to come to a room full of guys to fuck your friend, try to find some strippers who would even be willing to work during the pandemic and throw them a number they can't refuse, there's almost no chance a high end girl is going to be down for something like this.

  2. #15938

    Ashmont area escorts

    Does anyone know of any girls near the Ashmont area? I've been looking for a while and haven't found any yet.

  3. #15937

    Hotels are better

    I can blend in and look like your average sandy haired businessman. The ideal is a buzzing hotel lobby and a travelling provider. Or, a local provider as outcall. I'll choose that over private homes / apartments any day.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fractilian  [View Original Post]
    Haha am I the only one who refuses to go to hotels? Seems like every boston area escort uses a hotel. So annoying haha.

    Anyone know any younger providers in boston area who use their apartment for incalls?

  4. #15936
    He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.


    Posts: 606

    Right

    Quote Originally Posted by Psalyer  [View Original Post]
    Mosey neighbors are going to be a problem way more than hotel staff.
    Nosey neighbors are way more of a hassle. I don't mind hotels and have never been bothered by staff, I always exit through a side exit rather than have to walk through the lobby again.

  5. #15935
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity151  [View Original Post]
    LOL. With just 3 days left, not enough time to build the posting history. But I still have hope with all the generous people here.
    One option is to go to eros.com, and get some very high priced girls, and you get to see pictures of what they look like, but you don't know if they'll work together.

    You could also go to skipthegames, but that site and others like it have a lot of fake ads, lots of fake pictures. There are lots of guys here that know girls that are great options, but giving out their names and numbers is risky, because you might be LE, or you might jeopardise their relationship with a regular.

    Lastly, you could comb the streets looking for someone, and do it much cheaper, but good options are rare, and guys are least likely to give out those contacts.

    It would also help if you even gave a budget, and how long you expect the girls to be there, and how much activity you expect them to do with each other.

  6. #15934
    Quote Originally Posted by ChoirBoy  [View Original Post]
    That ad was taken down, but I found another one.

    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...n/806966535522

    The lady is a little tough to read. Other ads I found list two phone numbers, both from New York City, yet there is nothing about her in any of the 5 NYC boards. Picture searches turn up nothing.

    My experience is that when you see pictures of a heavy-set but shapely lady, you actually get a fat, flabby lady with no shape at all. Anyway, I'll try to set something up and see what happens. Has anyone else managed to contact her?
    Since she keeps taking her ads down, here is her own web page.

    https://touchtatianna.wixsite.com/touchedbytatianna

  7. #15933
    LOL. With just 3 days left, not enough time to build the posting history. But I still have hope with all the generous people here.

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulRew  [View Original Post]
    You seem like a nice guy for trying to help your buddy score some hookers. However, with your posting history I think you should have a couple back up plans like bowling or mini golf. Also maybe start letting your friend know that the big ho party may not happen. Just blame it on Covid.

  8. #15932

    Plans

    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity151  [View Original Post]
    Looking for 2-3 girls for in call near Boston coming weekend.

    Celebrating friend's 40th and looking for 2-3 girls for in call near Boston coming weekend to. Looking for recommendations please.

    Thank you.
    You seem like a nice guy for trying to help your buddy score some hookers. However, with your posting history I think you should have a couple back up plans like bowling or mini golf. Also maybe start letting your friend know that the big ho party may not happen. Just blame it on Covid.

  9. #15931
    Senior Member


    Posts: 267

    Brighton ***** house

    Quote Originally Posted by MajorJohnson  [View Original Post]
    True! Anyone remember the incall massage / escort place located on Revere Beach in one of the high rise buildings, 7th or 8th floor, very nice building / location. When you got off the elevator you could notice the carpet was worn all the way through right up to the apartment door.
    I remember two brothels in Brighton got busted because of nosey neighbors. Both were on top floor.

  10. #15930
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceAce69  [View Original Post]
    That ad was taken down, but I found another one.

    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...n/806966535522

    The lady is a little tough to read. Other ads I found list two phone numbers, both from New York City, yet there is nothing about her in any of the 5 NYC boards. Picture searches turn up nothing.

    My experience is that when you see pictures of a heavy-set but shapely lady, you actually get a fat, flabby lady with no shape at all. Anyway, I'll try to set something up and see what happens. Has anyone else managed to contact her?

  11. #15929
    Quote Originally Posted by Psalyer  [View Original Post]
    Mosey neighbors are going to be a problem way more than hotel staff.
    True! Anyone remember the incall massage / escort place located on Revere Beach in one of the high rise buildings, 7th or 8th floor, very nice building / location. When you got off the elevator you could notice the carpet was worn all the way through right up to the apartment door.

  12. #15928
    Quote Originally Posted by Fractilian  [View Original Post]
    Haha am I the only one who refuses to go to hotels? Seems like every boston area escort uses a hotel. So annoying haha.

    Anyone know any younger providers in boston area who use their apartment for incalls?
    Mosey neighbors are going to be a problem way more than hotel staff.

  13. #15927

    Hotels

    Haha am I the only one who refuses to go to hotels? Seems like every boston area escort uses a hotel. So annoying haha.

    Anyone know any younger providers in boston area who use their apartment for incalls?

  14. #15926

    Looking for 2-3 girls for in call near Boston coming weekend

    Looking for 2-3 girls for in call near Boston coming weekend.

    Celebrating friend's 40th and looking for 2-3 girls for in call near Boston coming weekend to. Looking for recommendations please.

    Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity151  [View Original Post]
    Celebrating friend's 40th and looking for 2-3 girls for in call near Boston coming weekend to. Will appreciate any recommendations.

    Thanks.

  15. #15925
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by SimpleGuy1970  [View Original Post]
    If they want them up front before they meet you then the probability is high that it is a scam.
    Probability is not high. It is 100% certain.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape