Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 37 of 195 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 87 137 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 555 of 2911
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2371
    Quote Originally Posted by GonorrheaGiver  [View Original Post]
    Guys you need to check out this new girl Aaliyah. She is so amazing. She told me her nickname is Aaliyah Amazing. She's out here again boys. She's from Providence. Comes out here from time to time. Stays with her friend when she does. A Clark student over off of Main. Guys am I the only one who's seen her?? I know Greasy has. He was the one hooked me up with her. Originally. Also thank you Grease for giving me this site. For introducing me to it. Much thanks my old pal. Boys get her before she's gone again. I'm not liable to give out her number like that. Have to get his, Greasys permission.
    Is she the skinny blond like mid 30's or maybe older? Got a bbj off her a couple months back. Friendly and polite.

  2. #2370
    Quote Originally Posted by GonorrheaGiver  [View Original Post]
    Guys you need to check out this new girl Aaliyah. She is so amazing. She told me her nickname is Aaliyah Amazing. She's out here again boys. She's from Providence. Comes out here from time to time. Stays with her friend when she does. A Clark student over off of Main. Guys am I the only one who's seen her?? I know Greasy has. He was the one hooked me up with her. Originally. Also thank you Grease for giving me this site. For introducing me to it. Much thanks my old pal. Boys get her before she's gone again. I'm not liable to give out her number like that. Have to get his, Greasys permission.
    Saw her yesterday she is awesome.

  3. #2369
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by Strech12  [View Original Post]
    Name is Britney. Has anyone on here seen her? She has a nice ass, decent body, she's tweaked out though and jittery. Bent her over for about 15 minutes, kind of rushed but was a decent time. I don't see her often. Have to review a few others but a few good ladies have been out.
    Black or white?

  4. #2368

    Aaliyah the Amazing.

    Guys you need to check out this new girl Aaliyah. She is so amazing. She told me her nickname is Aaliyah Amazing. She's out here again boys. She's from Providence. Comes out here from time to time. Stays with her friend when she does. A Clark student over off of Main. Guys am I the only one who's seen her?? I know Greasy has. He was the one hooked me up with her. Originally. Also thank you Grease for giving me this site. For introducing me to it. Much thanks my old pal. Boys get her before she's gone again. I'm not liable to give out her number like that. Have to get his, Greasys permission.

  5. #2367

    Girl in bink that's always skipping around

    Name is Britney. Has anyone on here seen her? She has a nice ass, decent body, she's tweaked out though and jittery. Bent her over for about 15 minutes, kind of rushed but was a decent time. I don't see her often. Have to review a few others but a few good ladies have been out.

  6. #2366

    Bsw

    Set up to meet this same girl and yes its the girl from the stg ad. The tattoo is proof. I bailed on the meetup because ass was not what prefer. I'm a huge buttman and I like what I like. I my opinion was was fat and flabby. Her body was not what I'd call bbw but medium build.

    Quote Originally Posted by Greasy105  [View Original Post]
    Made the classic mistake of saying I had someone's number. I have been swamped with Pms. The # is 5*8xxxx401. I'd comes back to a stg girl hard to say if it's the same one. But the girl with that number had her mouth on my dick in the wide open night air.

  7. #2365

    So I did meet Erica

    She was alright at best. Brought her to my place, clothes came off, had her in a few different positions. Glad I wore a rubber because between those legs, it's really ripe! Tight but ripe. Anyways, she quit after about 15 minutes. Her head is good but in bed I'd pass. Won't repeat.

  8. #2364

    Can anyone vouch for Erica?

    I got her number and I'll call her tonight. Wondering whose seen her.

  9. #2363
    Hey there, all. Was wondering if anyone had info on the short cute girl w brown hair. Used to go around w an older dude that hobbled everywhere. She always seems to be pretty messed up. Someone mentioned they thought she was on stg before. Anyone ever picked her up? Thanks!

  10. #2362

    Bsw #

    Made the classic mistake of saying I had someone's number. I have been swamped with Pms. The # is 5*8xxxx401. I'd comes back to a stg girl hard to say if it's the same one. But the girl with that number had her mouth on my dick in the wide open night air.

  11. #2361
    What is a good time for a morning stroll? Plan on driving up from just over the state line. Unrelated, seems like there are a lot of Ts out lately around Main South.

    Quote Originally Posted by Greasy105  [View Original Post]
    Don't usually get out at the at time. But had a good hunt this morning. Bumped into a big booty BSW by Clark. Walked to the parks she went to work on me. Wouldn't let me shoot it in her mouth just jerked me onto the ground. Got her number. Cute girl. 20 $. Saw, an absolute stunner over by Jackson st. All decked out. But upon further review. Pretty sure it was a TS. Then scooped India on my way out. Just pulled over. Great gumjob as always 20 bucks. Seems to be some different talent on the 3rd shift.

  12. #2360

    Big booty BSW

    Hey bro,

    Good post. Can you PM me that big booty BSW phone number? I dm'd you too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Greasy105  [View Original Post]
    Don't usually get out at the at time. But had a good hunt this morning. Bumped into a big booty BSW by Clark. Walked to the parks she went to work on me. Wouldn't let me shoot it in her mouth just jerked me onto the ground. Got her number. Cute girl. 20 $. Saw, an absolute stunner over by Jackson st. All decked out. But upon further review. Pretty sure it was a TS. Then scooped India on my way out. Just pulled over. Great gumjob as always 20 bucks. Seems to be some different talent on the 3rd shift.

  13. #2359
    Oh. Yeah. She's been around forever. Never picked her up. She looks pretty damn intense all the time. She's had to have been out there every day for ten years. She won't kill me, then? Ha. Thanks. Had no idea of her name. Cheers.

    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    And she'll take $20 and never bat an eye.

  14. #2358

    Lots of ladies out tonight

    Picked up hailey and she's cool. I called her over to ask about her hot friend but she jumped in, so I brought her to my place. Nice body on her, she gives great head and I fucked her for a solid hhr. I like my girls smaller so if that's your cup of tea, she's an awesome time and easy to deal with.

  15. #2357

    1 to3 am

    Don't usually get out at the at time. But had a good hunt this morning. Bumped into a big booty BSW by Clark. Walked to the parks she went to work on me. Wouldn't let me shoot it in her mouth just jerked me onto the ground. Got her number. Cute girl. 20 $. Saw, an absolute stunner over by Jackson st. All decked out. But upon further review. Pretty sure it was a TS. Then scooped India on my way out. Just pulled over. Great gumjob as always 20 bucks. Seems to be some different talent on the 3rd shift.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape