Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 23,401 to 23,415 of 27131
-
10-05-20 08:53 #3731Senior Member

Posts: 329A mix bag
2/3 of the time I paid extra especially for girls below 600. The 700 and up if ok for bare do not ask me for extra 80% of the time. The more you pay, the more it is implied. A 1 k per hour told me that. Her 1 k implied both Greek and bare. But guys are scare to ask her. When they do, the guys are the ones offering extra pay. Therefore she is ok tobtake extra cash even though she would have said yes in the first place.
Originally Posted by OkTotti
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-20 23:29 #3730Senior Member

Posts: 70Yeah my man these girls know what's up and know they can get extra $ for BBFS so why give it out for free.
Originally Posted by Olburge
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-20 20:22 #3729Senior Member

Posts: 333Got to pay up. Don't be fooled by the guys on here who brag about getting BBFS for free.
Originally Posted by Olburge
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-20 16:30 #3728Senior Member

Posts: 49I did not, because (as you noted) as soon as I bring it up then there's suddenly an upcharge. Maybe a repeat visit will give better results, but she's gone now anyways for a while.
Originally Posted by Bronson27
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-20 11:58 #3727Senior Member

Posts: 70Yeah I don't know it's usually the older ones that are fine with BBFS. I'm also sad but that's $1500 that I get to keep in my wallet she's not worth it if you got to smash with a rubber.
Originally Posted by Draves
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-20 11:56 #3726Senior Member

Posts: 70Did you bring it up because when I saw her I had to bring it up and pay the upcharge. I also saw her recently and I creampied her.
Originally Posted by Olburge
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-20 11:28 #3725Senior Member

Posts: 333Lacey
That's odd, I had a BBFS session with her last week. Not the most GFE experience but gets the job done. I think she is only good for the half rather than the hour though.
Originally Posted by Olburge
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-20 10:37 #3724Banned Member

Posts: 432Ryan
Damn, I wonder what happened. She's 50 years old so I don't think she had a pregnancy scare. Maybe she's scared of the RONA?? Goddamn it, but thank you for the heads up.
Originally Posted by Bronson27
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-20 00:23 #3723Senior Member

Posts: 49Lear's
Thought I'd add my report, tried Lacey a few days ago and was not offered BB. I know, YMMV. No complaints, was a fine session overall, but definitely disappointing.
-
10-03-20 20:22 #3722Senior Member

Posts: 85I was wrong. They were late in changing it.
Originally Posted by JohnLongDong
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-20 13:49 #3721Senior Member

Posts: 85Lears hasn't changed their lineup from yesterday. They usually list it by 1 pm at the latest.
Originally Posted by OkTotti
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-20 11:41 #3720Senior Member

Posts: 333Lears girls not listed today
Cici Starr, Maggie May, Tiffany Love not listed today! I guess they went back to Florida.
-
10-02-20 11:33 #3719Regular Member

Posts: 8Latinas at Lear
Do any of the Latinas at Lear offer bb? It seems like all the post are for the white and black girls?
-
10-01-20 07:08 #3718Senior Member

Posts: 92I replied back
Check your dms.
Originally Posted by AsianJohn326
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-20 01:47 #3717Regular Member

Posts: 17Weird, she's been down in the past but YMMV or she's changed her mind I guess.
Originally Posted by OkTotti
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





