Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 3061
-
10-08-20 15:51 #1156Senior Member

Posts: 189Sxyvic
My notes say yes but I haven't seen her.
Originally Posted by AmgPhilly63
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-20 13:54 #1155Senior Member

Posts: 34GILFs
Thank you for the info. Nicole is listed as 25-35 - a little young to be a GILF? Purrfect seemscloser to what I'm looking for. Can you give an idea of her expected donation for her time?
Originally Posted by FacePalm99
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-20 03:19 #1154Regular Member

Posts: 16https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/nicole-e...-county-324352
Originally Posted by CrustyOldGuy
[View Original Post]
You will have a great time with her if you like GILFs.
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/purrfectcompanion
Definitely a GILF with big tits—too much of a GILF for me. I was about to turn around and leave, because she's OLD. But felt bad bc she paused as if she expected me to (and apparently many people do just turn around and leave). So bit the bullet and felt extra shameful after.
-
10-07-20 14:29 #1153Senior Member

Posts: 34Hx
I am now. Thanks!!
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-20 14:07 #1152Senior Member

Posts: 38Destiny
I saw her back in April. We agreed to hhr, she came over to my place, everything was covered. I will say this, she only allowed me doggy but during our session she randomly pulled out lube and started slowly pushing me inside the pooper. I was surprised and just went with it.
Originally Posted by Sining
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-20 21:54 #1151Senior Member

Posts: 7266Are you on hx there are alot of milfs and Gilfs!
Originally Posted by CrustyOldGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-20 14:25 #1150Regular Member

Posts: 23Can you DM me her info?
Originally Posted by StormShadow
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-20 16:56 #1149Regular Member

Posts: 23These ladies?
CIM / DT / MSOG / BBBJ // GFE / TRUSTWORTHY?
MilaPrincess https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...e/MilaPrincess.
Leilani_Bangkok.
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Leilani_Bangkok
Kim Kakes.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...rvine/Kimkakes
Nikkitorrance123.
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/nikkitorrance123
HiddenTemptation.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ddenTemptation
LylithLaVey.
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/LylithLaVey
Natalialoveeee.
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Natalialoveeee
CamiiKaylaXO.
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/CamiiKaylaXO
PaulinaG94.
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/PaulinaG94
Kenlani.
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Kenlani
ExoticAura.
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/ExoticAura
ShesSoBeautifulll.
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/ShesSoBeautifulll
Hazel-haze.
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/hazel-haze
MiaLuvv.
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/MiaLuvv
Kimberlyli.
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Kimberlyli
Royale. Treat.
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Royale.Treat
Roxannebanks.
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/roxannebanks
Eastcoastbaby.
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/eastcoastbaby
Something_special.
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Something_special
JadeBaby.
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/JadeBaby
Nikkinicolleee.
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Nikkinicolleee
Athenapatron.
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Athenapatron
Kaiah.
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Kaiah
*note* fijifalzz never replied. In in a wheelchair with a pretty girthy cock. Looking to get choked down.
-
10-04-20 20:00 #1148Regular Member

Posts: 17If you're looking for a deepthroat champ try zerine777 on hx. She'll take a good throat pounding with cim too. Don't remember if she swallows though.
Originally Posted by RobertTrust55
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-20 19:43 #1147Senior Member

Posts: 34Gilf
If anyone has info on a GILF or older MILF they would be willing to share please PM me. I saw older Kim (busty Caucasian) a while back but don't think she's still around.
Thank you.
-
10-03-20 15:49 #1146Senior Member

Posts: 602Any clue if she will do creampies?
Originally Posted by Twmujin
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-20 23:28 #1145Regular Member

Posts: 8Sxy-Kristina Latina MILF
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Sxyvictoria
Anyone seen her recently? Set up a date via text for next week.
-
09-30-20 14:35 #1144Senior Member

Posts: 187Pregnant now
She's doing pregnant fetish's now. Lucky for me it's been over a year since I BBFS CIP her. LOL.
Originally Posted by Thanxxx
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-20 03:55 #1143Senior Member

Posts: 7266I've bb her so many times! But, the last time I saw her I headed for mexico to lick that bald pussy and than I smelt it and wished I never crossed the border! It smelled and said hell nah and I gloved up this time and pounded and pounded til I blew. When I pulled out I got a whiff and it wasn't pleasent. Haven't gone back and now I see she is preggo also.
Originally Posted by Thanxxx
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-20 18:39 #1142Senior Member

Posts: 344Jay. Jay
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Jay.Jay
Originally Posted by EdwardAppleby
[View Original Post]
Goes by Tess. Has a pretty decent head game and has been doing BBFS with CIP for years at the same price rate as her first day on pretty much.













Reply With Quote




