Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,961 to 12,975 of 24039
-
10-05-20 21:30 #11079Senior Member

Posts: 152Daisy in Manassas
I don't know what I was thinking. She had some good reviews on here, so I figured I'd go for it. How bad could it be? Well, it was obviously doable, but I would not do it again. That being said, she is exactly as reviewed in the past. She is a very sweet girl, reasonably priced, and wide open menu. She just wasn't my cup of tea. I think I'm over the BBW types.
http://fairfax.skipthegames.com/fema...y/752227512294
424-335-1756.
-
10-05-20 17:23 #11078Senior Member

Posts: 30Menu
I've been out of the game for a while now but considering a come back. I used to frequent the likes of elite and bookalatina but was wondering if the menus have been changed given the current climate. Mainly asking if lfk / dfk is still on the table. Thanks.
-
10-05-20 03:16 #11077Senior Member

Posts: 167What about her body? Did that also match the pics as those boobs are insanely perfect. How old was she?
Originally Posted by Soco21
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-20 17:04 #11076Senior Member

Posts: 98Darlene
Went and saw Darlene at club VIP and the picture is remarkably accurate. She is a beautiful young girl who like to have fun she seemed to enjoy our time or acted well. The only thing that was not to my fancy was her telling my I had 3 minutes left. And seemed to try and rush me out. I get you have a time but it was 5 min short of an hour. Other than that I would return. She said she will be here for a month.
-
10-04-20 14:36 #11075Senior Member

Posts: 560Zariah
Has anybody heard from her? She said she would be back late September but if you text you still get an automated reply and there's nothing on her website. I wish Lily would come back too.
-
10-04-20 11:39 #11074Senior Member

Posts: 281Scam
All you have to do is look at her ad closely. The ethnicity listed contradicts the photos and she lists explicit services, all red flags, especially for a Tryst ad (an example of how Tryst, too, can be unreliable even at a higher price point).
Originally Posted by Irwin69
[View Original Post]
Last edited by FloorHump422; 10-04-20 at 11:40. Reason: Clarification
-
10-03-20 22:02 #11073Senior Member

Posts: 25Selene Winter
Selene used time be with TDC now is an Indy.
Great time last Thursday but must be a P411 member or white list.
https://preferred411.com/P330184
-
10-03-20 17:11 #11072Senior Member

Posts: 78Exactly my point
Pre-pandemic she'd be one of the crapshoot / BP girls charging 60/80/100. No way, physically, she merits 400. Even if she allowed bb everything and gave the best BJ and had kegel skills that felt like 4 hands milking at once does she command that.
Originally Posted by LuckyLuciano00
[View Original Post]
B.
-
10-03-20 16:48 #11071Regular Member

Posts: 19She lives in California and occasionally tours the east coast.
Originally Posted by JohnStan343
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-20 15:59 #11070Senior Member

Posts: 40It's a scam
When I texted her she said she accepts payment on Zelle for $300.
Originally Posted by Bilaling
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-20 15:57 #11069Senior Member

Posts: 1333Style
That ad reads like every fake ad written by a non English speaking scammer. One off the dead giveaways is when they rever to style of sex, I assume the scammer is from SEA.
Originally Posted by DoeMaarLekker
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-20 15:49 #11068Banned Member

Posts: 306Can you believe she's charging 400/ hr with THAT face?
Originally Posted by Bilaling
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-20 15:30 #11067Senior Member

Posts: 40Hanna Gray
Scammer don't waste your time. Says she is in Fairfax. She will lead you on in long conversations to only ask you to pay on line first.
-
10-03-20 15:01 #11066Senior Member

Posts: 28Lineup at CVIP
I am scheduled to see Darlene early next week. I will let everybody know what I think.
Originally Posted by TwitchJohnson
[View Original Post]
TH.
-
10-03-20 11:29 #11065Senior Member

Posts: 67Cari
Sorry, no I don't. I believe she may have left town.
Originally Posted by JohnStan343
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




