LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 849 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 349 749 799 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 899 949 ... LastLast
Results 12,721 to 12,735 of 17727
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5007

    Zoey review

    Quote Originally Posted by Manfree888  [View Original Post]
    Was wanting to take this one for a spin. Anyone had her? What was her rates? Was she clean down there and does she BBBJ. Feel free to pm the details.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....ouis/54729067/
    There is a review by StlGamerDude on 7/29/20 on her.

  2. #5006

  3. #5005

    What I Want

    Quote Originally Posted by HolyStone1975  [View Original Post]
    I have to ask. Why would you pay for a fat girl? Especially one with her rates. Those kinds of girls are free with about 10 minutes worth of work.
    Everyone has their likes and dislikes. This is also the opportunity to try something you can't get at home. I have had some great times with BBWs. Although not with ones that are up for fetisishes but not up for BBBJ or GFE.

    Your money, your dick, do whatever you want.

  4. #5004
    Quote Originally Posted by Manfree888  [View Original Post]
    Was wanting to take this one for a spin. Anyone had her? What was her rates? Was she clean down there and does she BBBJ. Feel free to pm the details.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....ouis/54729067/
    She's on my list too. If anyone has anything they can share, it's always appreciated. PM if you prefer.

  5. #5003

    Zoey

    Was wanting to take this one for a spin. Anyone had her? What was her rates? Was she clean down there and does she BBBJ. Feel free to pm the details.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....ouis/54729067/

  6. #5002

    Pure Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Lefty22  [View Original Post]
    I tried. After a lot of bullshit small talk she tells me no cash. Gift cards and Venmo only. I shut it down like a fat kid at an ice cream buffet. If I'm wrong, let me know.
    No you did the right thing by not falling for one of these lying "Gift card" scammer b!tches bullshit-there is NO SUCH THING as a hooker who doesn't take cash, period! Thanks for warning everyone.

  7. #5001
    Quote Originally Posted by Stlconnoisseur  [View Original Post]
    Looking for someone to see on a regular basis in St. Charles or West County that works from residence. Busty is a plus.
    Ditto. Would love to know what people have out there?

  8. #5000
    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    I tried. After a lot of bullshit small talk she tells me no cash. Gift cards and Venmo only. I shut it down like a fat kid at an ice cream buffet. If I'm wrong, let me know.

  9. #4999
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyStone1975  [View Original Post]
    I have to ask. Why would you pay for a fat girl? Especially one with her rates. Those kinds of girls are free with about 10 minutes worth of work.
    Might be his thing. And not everyone has confidence in themselves.

  10. #4998
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyStone1975  [View Original Post]
    I have to ask. Why would you pay for a fat girl? Especially one with her rates. Those kinds of girls are free with about 10 minutes worth of work.
    I like her face.

  11. #4997

    Caramel

    Anyone have any experience with her?

    She's got posts going back to July. I Couldn't find anything in a search on here or eccie. Hotel is in a bad area and I wanted to get some feedback before potentially getting jacked.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....ouis/54697159/

  12. #4996
    Quote Originally Posted by HeHopeful  [View Original Post]
    I have to ask. Why would you pay for a fat girl? Especially one with her rates. Those kinds of girls are free with about 10 minutes worth of work.

  13. #4995

    Cutie with a butt. Anyone seen her before?


  14. #4994
    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for taking one for the team! Sorry to hear your experience with her. I was thinking about seeing her. I have run into the similar situation several times too. That's why I always ask a girl for a pic of her asset before I see her.
    Lucky she ghosted me!

  15. #4993

    Niki Maneater

    I can't seem to find her ad on stg could one of you guys send me her digits I never save numbers so I know she has regulars that could me out been to see her many times best around in my opinion.

    Thanks for some help.

    Aim.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape