Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 968 of 1761 FirstFirst ... 468 868 918 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 1018 1068 1468 ... LastLast
Results 14,506 to 14,520 of 26406
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11901
    Quote Originally Posted by JimHoll  [View Original Post]
    This hobby is getting dangerous & unpredictable.
    It sure is. https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/527434438363 From her ad.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MTQ1OTQ2NWVjNDNlNTNmMzljYjQ0NzA1ZTQ5ZjBhZjdlZDViZDlm.jpg‎  

  2. #11900

    RIP Tiffany Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by DaChef2  [View Original Post]
    Professional & reliable. She will be missed. This hobby is getting dangerous & unpredictable.

  3. #11899
    Any one have any feedback on this one?

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....ukee/54697701/

  4. #11898

    Ooj

    I read so much about this OO jess girl. Iv searched throughout and just can't find what she looks like. Could someone mind providing a link to her ad or some good clear photos?

  5. #11897
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  6. #11896

    Yeah. Sounds about right

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    Went to see her late last night. (I've seen her probably 10+ times over the years.) This time was the last. Total *****. She asked for donation (50) which I always give her and she flips out. Tells me she wanted 30 more because we're going to use her roommates bedroom and it costs more. WTF? I told her I only bring what was agreed on. She yells at me to go to the bank and get more. I tell her to fuck off and I leave. She follows and is yelling at me as I'm walking down the sidewalk. Not sure if she's on meds but it got scary for a few minutes. Someone said she's walking Greenfield these days so maybe that has something to do with it. Be carful if you see her. I'm done.
    I have a similar problem with that crazy girl to she got mad at me because I would text her every day, and I told her crazy woman I'm only going to call you when I need to see you you are not my woman there will be no need for us to have conversations. Needless to say her crazy ass did not like that try to flip out so I flipped out right back with her told her a few things basically wish she could go! But yeah. I liked her better as a hype lmao.

  7. #11895

    This girl?

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle19  [View Original Post]
    For all you mongers that may kno her, she was the girl often posing on the motorcycle, former dancer at silk, OTB & heart breakers,5'9" ish, decent looking, white girl, just had a baby girl, about 7 months ago. She was basically murdered, shot to vegetable status, the family pulled the plug yesterday. So sad, so hard to imagine how many we've lost in the last 2 years. Girls going down the wrong path. For those of you that knew her, her name was Tiffany so so sad R. I. P. TIFFANY.

    EAGLE 19.
    Damn shame if you mean this girl.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...o/217176596048

  8. #11894

    Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle19  [View Original Post]
    For all you mongers that may kno her, she was the girl often posing on the motorcycle, former dancer at silk, OTB & heart breakers,5'9" ish, decent looking, white girl, just had a baby girl, about 7 months ago. She was basically murdered, shot to vegetable status, the family pulled the plug yesterday. So sad, so hard to imagine how many we've lost in the last 2 years. Girls going down the wrong path. For those of you that knew her, her name was Tiffany so so sad R. I. P. TIFFANY.

    EAGLE 19.
    Just did a search on deaths of a Tiffany, couldn't find anything.

  9. #11893

    OO Jess

    Went to see her late last night. (I've seen her probably 10+ times over the years.) This time was the last. Total *****. She asked for donation (50) which I always give her and she flips out. Tells me she wanted 30 more because we're going to use her roommates bedroom and it costs more. WTF? I told her I only bring what was agreed on. She yells at me to go to the bank and get more. I tell her to fuck off and I leave. She follows and is yelling at me as I'm walking down the sidewalk. Not sure if she's on meds but it got scary for a few minutes. Someone said she's walking Greenfield these days so maybe that has something to do with it. Be carful if you see her. I'm done.

  10. #11892

    Latina playmate

    Name in ad says Sasha. Went to met her girl that opens the door is the SW Angel. Should have walked away but little head won. Good BBBJ stopped her put cover on she is not into it. Are you done yet maybe if I could feel something back to BBBJCIM. Short and fat with attitude still thinks to much about herself. Her place was dirty and in bad area of Milwaukee only day time visit. Didn't pay her asking price and wouldn't not visit again.

  11. #11891

    Tiffany murdered

    For all you mongers that may kno her, she was the girl often posing on the motorcycle, former dancer at silk, OTB & heart breakers,5'9" ish, decent looking, white girl, just had a baby girl, about 7 months ago. She was basically murdered, shot to vegetable status, the family pulled the plug yesterday. So sad, so hard to imagine how many we've lost in the last 2 years. Girls going down the wrong path. For those of you that knew her, her name was Tiffany so so sad R. I. P. TIFFANY.

    EAGLE 19.

  12. #11890

    UTR Rose

    UTR Rose is still looking for regulars. Contributing members can PM me.

    HS.

  13. #11889
    Quote Originally Posted by Soft7  [View Original Post]
    Bring protection!
    So you obviously know who they are. Do you have a link for these ladies?

  14. #11888

    North Ave

    Quote Originally Posted by CruzaderX  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't figure out which parlor you are referring to when you say 72nd and 71st? Did not find any on those streets through google search. Can you give a little more detail. Parlor name or a hint maybe?
    On North Avenue.

  15. #11887
    Quote Originally Posted by Extman  [View Original Post]
    Does she really do what's written in the ad? Like Greek and DT?
    I did not get a chance to ask about greek. Her BBBJ skills were not too bad, but I wouldn't say she is a phenomenal DT. She didn't really try too much before wanting to move to FS.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape