Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 659 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 159 559 609 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 709 759 1159 ... LastLast
Results 9,871 to 9,885 of 24826
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14956

    For the right price.

    Anything is possible. Probably a fairly expensive experience. I know at least one girl that was in a porn video doing BB.

    Quote Originally Posted by StudMuffin317  [View Original Post]
    Do any of the DI girls offer BBFS?

  2. #14955
    Quote Originally Posted by MiscGuy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if Ashley Ann is available and where? And any reviews would be appreciated too! I always wanted to see her. And then she was gone from the lineup.
    She is on seeking now and last I talked to her, she wasn't planning on anything other than seeking.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/54edc...d-f9a9707f9e01

  3. #14954
    Quote Originally Posted by NuruGurus  [View Original Post]
    What's on the menu though??
    No bb and no fingering. Everything else I was told was on the table. Not that I got to try everything in one visit.

  4. #14953

    Tiffany

    Don't know the reason she left, but she is suppose to be back soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by FunTimes02  [View Original Post]
    I see that Tiffany is no longer on DI. Does anyone know where she went?
    .

  5. #14952

    Kay

    She is suppose to be out of the business. Engaged to Amber's brother.

  6. #14951

    Di BBFS

    Do any of the DI girls offer BBFS?

  7. #14950

    Everrly

    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzie317  [View Original Post]
    I know there have been reviews in th past, but has anyone seen Everroy recently?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/everrly-...napolis-891799
    Haven't seen her, but have chatted with her recently. Has that little bundle of joy & is looking to play a little. My guess is she might have to know you, for the time being.

  8. #14949

    Ashley Ann?

    Anyone know if Ashley Ann is available and where? And any reviews would be appreciated too! I always wanted to see her. And then she was gone from the lineup.

  9. #14948

    There's a reason.

    She doesn't show her face! So I took a chance based on the pics and texting conversation. She indicated she did incall at a pretty sketchy hotel off Shadeland, which should have been a flag. Definitely was not what I expected. I'm going to assume the pics are older because definitely not the toned body that it appears. She indicates she is 45 and when she opened the door You could tell the age is accurate. She also seemed very fidgety and somewhat slurring her words so who knows what that could've been! Definitely not looking to be mean or harsh, but I guess I expected a lot more. If you're into older women that look their age from head to toe then maybe she's for you.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/54678201/

  10. #14947

    Everrly

    I know there have been reviews in th past, but has anyone seen Everroy recently?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/everrly-...napolis-891799

  11. #14946
    Quote Originally Posted by Quazic  [View Original Post]
    Just had a great dream with Alicia from DI! Super welcoming! Great body. Great personality! Soft and sensual! Price was honestly too low for her! $160 hh 260 hr. Incall to hotel.

    Guys, go see her. You will love it!
    What's on the menu though??

  12. #14945
    Quote Originally Posted by JLRichter  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Kim from DI lately? I have used DI in Indy and have great experiences wanted to try Kim but I.

    Seen reviews?
    Post14916.

  13. #14944

    Summer report

    I promised you all a report on Summer and I am here to deliver.

    My encounter in Summer was the same as last time. Breathtaking. Still as hot as ever. We started off making out while I played with those perfect tits of hers. Then she took junior in her mouth for a while and gave much needed attention to the boys. Then CG. While in CG, she hit me in the face with her love pillows. So nice. After that, went mish for a while. When she closes her eyes and moans, I find that incredibly sexy. Call me weird. Then we went doggy and that's when I gave her a good pounding while staring at that beautiful tattoo on her back. She loved it. As she grabbed the boys, I grabbed her boobs. Then I finished and we parted. I will definitely repeat. Summer. You rock.

  14. #14943
    Just had a great dream with Alicia from DI! Super welcoming! Great body. Great personality! Soft and sensual! Price was honestly too low for her! $160 hh 260 hr. Incall to hotel.

    Guys, go see her. You will love it!

  15. #14942

    Kim di

    Anyone seen Kim from DI lately? I have used DI in Indy and have great experiences wanted to try Kim but I.

    Seen reviews?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape