rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 562 of 887 FirstFirst ... 62 462 512 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 612 662 ... LastLast
Results 8,416 to 8,430 of 13291
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4876

    Kaylaa Khelani

    Quote Originally Posted by SCBear  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Khelani? I'll see what I can find out, but thought I'd reach out to see if anyone had sampled yet. Her ad seems legit.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...l/441966152208
    Messaged her a few times. Had sparse responses a few times but never got to see. On the other hand is another cute young ebony mix by the alias "Kaylaa" I had a brief dream about. Blonde hair, nice tits and petite body. All covered which was fine by me not trying to catch anything from girls in too many dreams xD. Place was not very clean, but she seemed aight. She is on STG.

  2. #4875

    Khelani

    Anyone seen Khelani? I'll see what I can find out, but thought I'd reach out to see if anyone had sampled yet. Her ad seems legit.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...l/441966152208

  3. #4874

    Dude

    Quote Originally Posted by CulloCat  [View Original Post]
    I understand is sweet, not rotten like sweet peach / Abbi LOL.
    You've obviously got beef with peach / abbi / C. You one of the original she's a scam sayers? LOL. Guess you weren't satisfied. I'm me. I'm curious. I got no skin in that game! I haven't seen her in I honestly have no idea how long. More than a year.

  4. #4873

    I'm back on the forum.

    I've been gone for a while, but I lurked from time to time for reports. I'll start contributing to the forum before I start asking some of seniors for specifics.

  5. #4872

    Peach

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...o/554692454569

    Anyone know about this sweet peach?

  6. #4871

    Fake

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/560767333874

    Pics are of April O'neill the pornstar.

    Who isn't ebony.

    Love the pics of her but yes Fake.

  7. #4870

    Harley

    Quote Originally Posted by MtnPanda  [View Original Post]
    That's Scarlet from Asheville. She's been around for a while and spent some time with uncle a couple of years ago.
    Was reviewed a few weeks ago on here as Harley. Also on posting on mega. Sounds good.

  8. #4869
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor55  [View Original Post]
    We have a new provider in town, Ivy. I couldn't find any reviews either here or Ashville, where she moved from, but I liked her look and decided to TOFTT. The ad says Oct. 1-15. I'm not sure why because she said she has moved here.

    Pros: Ivy responds to texts with complete sentences, correct spelling and punctuation. I know that has nothing to do with her other skills but it's refreshing to find a girl who communicates well. She is a vivacious girl who is affectionate and enthusiastic about what she does. In our initial conversation she mentioned that she carries a toy with her just in case someone wants to watch. I took her up on it and while she used the vibrator on herself I tickled her inner thigh and sucked on her nipples. She likes that rough. After having a big "O" she demonstrated some great oral skills (BBBJ). I had to stop her before I blew and finished too early. She seemed to enjoy DATY then we put on the jacket and moved on to cowgirl and finished in mish. One thing I liked was that she's flexible and can get her knees onto the mattress during mish. She gives good verbal responses and encouragement.

    Cons: The pictures in the ad are definitely her and I figured out that the reason for the particular poses was because of some baby damage. Not a problem for me.

    Neither here nor there: You really need to text her the day before you want to see her. I guess she has a job or something because she didn't see my initial text for several hours. So, just plan ahead. I don't know how she handles incalls because she did an outcall for me.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ivyreed2020
    That's Scarlet from Asheville. She's been around for a while and spent some time with uncle a couple of years ago.

  9. #4868
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor55  [View Original Post]
    We have a new provider in town, Ivy. I couldn't find any reviews either here or Ashville, where she moved from, but I liked her look and decided to TOFTT. The ad says Oct. 1-15. I'm not sure why because she said she has moved here.

    Pros: Ivy responds to texts with complete sentences, correct spelling and punctuation. I know that has nothing to do with her other skills but it's refreshing to find a girl who communicates well. She is a vivacious girl who is affectionate and enthusiastic about what she does. In our initial conversation she mentioned that she carries a toy with her just in case someone wants to watch. I took her up on it and while she used the vibrator on herself I tickled her inner thigh and sucked on her nipples. She likes that rough. After having a big "O" she demonstrated some great oral skills (BBBJ). I had to stop her before I blew and finished too early. She seemed to enjoy DATY then we put on the jacket and moved on to cowgirl and finished in mish. One thing I liked was that she's flexible and can get her knees onto the mattress during mish. She gives good verbal responses and encouragement.

    Cons: The pictures in the ad are definitely her and I figured out that the reason for the particular poses was because of some baby damage. Not a problem for me.

    Neither here nor there: You really need to text her the day before you want to see her. I guess she has a job or something because she didn't see my initial text for several hours. So, just plan ahead. I don't know how she handles incalls because she did an outcall for me.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ivyreed2020
    This is Harley who was introduced last week. Thanks for the link.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...200&viewfull=1#post4996200.

  10. #4867

    Very Good

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor55  [View Original Post]
    We have a new provider in town, Ivy. I couldn't find any reviews either here or Ashville, where she moved from, but I liked her look and decided to TOFTT. The ad says Oct. 1-15. I'm not sure why because she said she has moved here.

    Pros: Ivy responds to texts with complete sentences, correct spelling and punctuation. I know that has nothing to do with her other skills but it's refreshing to find a girl who communicates well. She is a vivacious girl who is affectionate and enthusiastic about what she does. In our initial conversation she mentioned that she carries a toy with her just in case someone wants to watch. I took her up on it and while she used the vibrator on herself I tickled her inner thigh and sucked on her nipples. She likes that rough. After having a big "O" she demonstrated some great oral skills (BBBJ). I had to stop her before I blew and finished too early. She seemed to enjoy DATY then we put on the jacket and moved on to cowgirl and finished in mish. One thing I liked was that she's flexible and can get her knees onto the mattress during mish. She gives good verbal responses and encouragement.

    Cons: The pictures in the ad are definitely her and I figured out that the reason for the particular poses was because of some baby damage. Not a problem for me.

    Neither here nor there: You really need to text her the day before you want to see her. I guess she has a job or something because she didn't see my initial text for several hours. So, just plan ahead. I don't know how she handles incalls because she did an outcall for me.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ivyreed2020
    She went by Scarlett a while back in Asheville. She was always great for me.

  11. #4866

    Harley. Ivy

    https://callescort.org/828-470-0802

    Found a few others, but she's definitely your go-to pro.) Nice writeup, Professor.

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor55  [View Original Post]
    We have a new provider in town, Ivy. I couldn't find any reviews either here or Ashville, where she moved from, but I liked her look and decided to TOFTT. The ad says Oct. 1-15. I'm not sure why because she said she has moved here.

    <snip>

    Neither here nor there: You really need to text her the day before you want to see her. I guess she has a job or something because she didn't see my initial text for several hours. So, just plan ahead. I don't know how she handles incalls because she did an outcall for me.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ivyreed2020

  12. #4865

    IvyRed2020

    We have a new provider in town, Ivy. I couldn't find any reviews either here or Ashville, where she moved from, but I liked her look and decided to TOFTT. The ad says Oct. 1-15. I'm not sure why because she said she has moved here.

    Pros: Ivy responds to texts with complete sentences, correct spelling and punctuation. I know that has nothing to do with her other skills but it's refreshing to find a girl who communicates well. She is a vivacious girl who is affectionate and enthusiastic about what she does. In our initial conversation she mentioned that she carries a toy with her just in case someone wants to watch. I took her up on it and while she used the vibrator on herself I tickled her inner thigh and sucked on her nipples. She likes that rough. After having a big "O" she demonstrated some great oral skills (BBBJ). I had to stop her before I blew and finished too early. She seemed to enjoy DATY then we put on the jacket and moved on to cowgirl and finished in mish. One thing I liked was that she's flexible and can get her knees onto the mattress during mish. She gives good verbal responses and encouragement.

    Cons: The pictures in the ad are definitely her and I figured out that the reason for the particular poses was because of some baby damage. Not a problem for me.

    Neither here nor there: You really need to text her the day before you want to see her. I guess she has a job or something because she didn't see my initial text for several hours. So, just plan ahead. I don't know how she handles incalls because she did an outcall for me.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ivyreed2020

  13. #4864

    Another great report form Spartanburg bbw

    Had another great deal with the bbw of Spartanburg. Same as last 30 bucks for gas fare. When she arrived she told me her period was on. She offered BBBJ and anal. I declined. So she offered her driver a younger small bbw. 23 years old. Ok we getting somewhere. So juicy (the one on her period) served as a puffer girl. I got a nice BBBJ while fingering her friend about ten minutes later she started eating her friend out. And got her all nice and wet for me to pound her as she watched. Long story short I had a blast.

    P. m for more info.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...s/300980360866

  14. #4863
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlueVibes  [View Original Post]
    Got to meet her finally. I was very curious and there were no reports so decided to TOFTT. The setup was easy and her location was safe and convenient. The room was clean, don't know if she smokes, if she does, I couldn't tell. She definitely is the girl in the picture. A few pounds heavier but may be but not too far from the ad. Sitting on our asses due to Covid has done that to most of us. Arrived for the dream, put the fee on the counter and chatted a little. Clothes started coming off in a couple of minutes. Once in the buff we indulged in some lfk and making out. Everything is covered, she has good skills with the mouth if you catch my drift. I'm a stickler for good hygiene, no matter how hot you look, if a trip to the snatch requires a respirator, I'm not interested. Happy to report that no respirator was needed. Tried some DATY, it was delicious. She has a round and beautiful ass, lovely view as you are doing the doggy. Overall nothing earth shattering but it was a good experience, as always YMMV. She is a sweet girl, I would repeat. The damage was as advertised.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/365093049253
    I had a dream with her a couple of weeks ago I though there were multiple reports about her I'm not the best at describing things so I don't post much but it was a good time asked for the poems payment then cloths came off great oral and a nice ass in doggy will repeat.

  15. #4862

    Ashlynn the saint

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...r/873694998923

    Not to pile on but she's been posting like a fiend. Texted her several times in last week with no reply. Moments after she posted I asked her why she was so hard to get a hold of. She advised " sorry my mom was hitting me" I asked her if mom was in hotel room with her and she advised yes. Yikes. Take for what's it worth.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape