LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13114

    Benjamin Franklin

    Quote Originally Posted by Lion1  [View Original Post]
    All the girls tell me that I am hot. They think that I look like Benjamin Franklin.
    He was historically known to be quite the ladies man. I'm jealous, you stud.

  2. #13113

    Seems each girl is different

    Quote Originally Posted by PussyPumper  [View Original Post]
    I just took a look at the rubratings site for the first time. Obvious that there are some codes being used.

    In the "massage world" what do the following imply:

    - VIP.

    - Upgrades.

    - GFE. Just kissing, or something more?

    Also, are pretty much all of these women working from spas, or are some in home settings?
    VIP I've come to understand is that there are more options available or in other words upgrades, possibly FS or BJ for the right price. Some of the girls I've seen with that in their ad will say VIP upgrades and won't mention 'No FS'. Then other girls will say No FS and still do it.

    As for GFE, I'm expecting, kissing, CIM, BBBJ, COB, etc. But then again YMMV and each girl has their own definition to the words in their ad. I've visited one girl stating GFE and she would even do a BBBJ or CIM and I told her then she needed to remove the GFE. Just because you allow kissing doesn't mean it qualifies for the GFE option.

    Rub Rating used to mainly be independent provider and home setting girls, however, with back page and many other sites being removed, Spas have now started to use it! Looking at the ads you usually can tell who is independent and which one is a spa.

    Hope this helps.

  3. #13112

    Some Real Basic Questions!

    I just took a look at the rubratings site for the first time. Obvious that there are some codes being used.

    In the "massage world" what do the following imply:

    - VIP.

    - Upgrades.

    - GFE. Just kissing, or something more?

    Also, are pretty much all of these women working from spas, or are some in home settings?

  4. #13111
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Joe- Sorry to hear that man! Some of these girls aren't so good with communication. What's worked for me when I wanted to schedule with her in the past is give her two dates / times when I'm available and she will usually say yes to one of those. Good luck!
    No worries. I guess she's really that good LOL. I'm just not thr type to schedule days in advance.

  5. #13110
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeJoesph  [View Original Post]
    Been trying for 3 days to set something up. Only got a reply on the 2nd day where she asked when I wanted to schedule. I replied a minute later then silence. Lmao.
    Joe- Sorry to hear that man! Some of these girls aren't so good with communication. What's worked for me when I wanted to schedule with her in the past is give her two dates / times when I'm available and she will usually say yes to one of those. Good luck!

  6. #13109

    Natalie

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    I still don't know who the person is in the first person. LOL 😂.
    Been trying for 3 days to set something up. Only got a reply on the 2nd day where she asked when I wanted to schedule. I replied a minute later then silence. Lmao.

  7. #13108
    Quote Originally Posted by JayDwn  [View Original Post]
    Yikes. Had no idea who that first person was. Still don't. If I may, I'd like to retract my previous related comment. And, to be fair, the entire convo, as far as I'm involved, has been strictly for entertainment purposes and argument's sake.
    I still don't know who the person is in the first person. LOL 😂.

  8. #13107
    Senior Member


    Posts: 530
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan1979  [View Original Post]
    For reference, how would you rate yourself? Hmmm.
    All the girls tell me that I am hot. They think that I look like Benjamin Franklin.

  9. #13106
    Quote Originally Posted by JayDwn  [View Original Post]
    Yikes. Had no idea who that first person was. Still don't. If I may, I'd like to retract my previous related comment. And, to be fair, the entire convo, as far as I'm involved, has been strictly for entertainment purposes and argument's sake.
    Haha for sure! I think we've all seen 'stranger things' happen to us in our lifetime, and that's why we can all chalk this up for entertainments sake. You know what they say, it's all shits and giggles, until someone giggles and shits! Haha.

    In any case, I need to put some time aside and get back on Netflix to watch the other seasons.

  10. #13105
    Quote Originally Posted by Relief  [View Original Post]
    Looks like beauty is subjective, however I'd pass on the first girl because she's a celebrity and a minor, so that's kind of weird her picture is here. She's obviously a bit more grown up and has hair now (only watched season 1 so far).
    Yikes. Had no idea who that first person was. Still don't. If I may, I'd like to retract my previous related comment. And, to be fair, the entire convo, as far as I'm involved, has been strictly for entertainment purposes and argument's sake.

  11. #13104
    Quote Originally Posted by JayDwn  [View Original Post]
    I'd personally vote all these broads 1-2's, except the very first pic (upper left) and the Desert Flower chick. The woman in the first pic is hot, 7-9. Desert Flower, I'd give a 7. Almost every one of her photos is filtered though. She could either be as high as an 8 in person, or possibly as low as a 6. The rest of 'them... not for me. The chick in the fifth photo (upper right), looks like someone's over-the-hill aunt who's just been divorced and is convinced she's hot cause all the fat, scumbag men she works in some shit hole office with stare at her tits out of boredom. I mean... ew.
    Looks like beauty is subjective, however I'd pass on the first girl because she's a celebrity and a minor, so that's kind of weird her picture is here. She's obviously a bit more grown up and has hair now (only watched season 1 so far)

    Also, whatever ratings I give on providers are based on a curve specific to MP's. So a 6 in MP, could be a 2-4 compared to what's out there.

  12. #13103
    Quote Originally Posted by Relief  [View Original Post]
    I have and posted a review of her earlier this year.
    I remembered that post / review. I also liked the one about Bella, who was / is on my list. I liked your comment about her signature in your face method.

  13. #13102
    Quote Originally Posted by JayDwn  [View Original Post]
    Have you had an appointment with Brooke? I've always been attracted to her photos. I tried to contact her once but was told she wasn't in / working at the time. I'd love to hear some details about her service and in-person looks / physique.
    I have and posted a review of her earlier this year.

  14. #13101

    Somebody Hook Ryan Up

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan1979  [View Original Post]
    For reference, how would you rate yourself? Hmmm.
    Thanks for your question, Ryan. Unfortunately though, I'm not taking any appointments at this time so, how hot I am is really a moot point. Sorry to disappoint. I hope you find what you're looking for. Xoxo.

  15. #13100

    Attractiveness scale

    Quote Originally Posted by JayDwn  [View Original Post]
    I'd personally vote all these broads 1-2's, except the very first pic (upper left) and the Desert Flower chick. The woman in the first pic is hot, 7-9. Desert Flower, I'd give a 7. Almost every one of her photos is filtered though. She could either be as high as an 8 in person, or possibly as low as a 6. The rest of 'them... not for me. The chick in the fifth photo (upper right), looks like someone's over-the-hill aunt who's just been divorced and is convinced she's hot cause all the fat, scumbag men she works in some shit hole office with stare at her tits out of boredom. I mean... ew.
    For reference, how would you rate yourself? Hmmm.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape