Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 333 of 524 FirstFirst ... 233 283 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 383 433 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 4,995 of 7853
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2873

    Any intel.

    Anyone have any info on this one? Looks too good to be true, could be a gem, could be a scam, could be a setup. If anyone has any information or if they saw this cutie. It's listed in Waterbury STG but location says New Haven, I posted in New Haven as well.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...l/207197363522

  2. #2872

    Just sayin.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbctrev  [View Original Post]
    Most of us seen this coming. Sounds like one spider bite too many if you ask me. I really hope she gets help from her close friend.
    Just sayin, I'm the one who got harpooned cause I had the audacity to seek her number when, gasp! I didn't meet up to the standards because of my post count.

    So here we are, lets shovel her number out to any Tom Dick or Harry who has hundreds of posts and $20. Because having her make $20 six times a day is better than $150 for a single session. Way to help her get back on her feet and get her business back. Oh, except if you're on your back all day not much time for feet. Anyone ever get the feeling some of these ladies spiral down so quickly is because they need another reality to escape the $20 profession?

  3. #2871

    Denise

    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    Went to visit Denise today in Naugatuck. When we spoke over the phone I thought I was speaking to a 20 year old. She is staying in a pretty decent motel. She greeted me outside and I was stunned how good of a figure this woman has in her late 40's. Her room could use a little room service. I don't know what it is with these gals, picking up clothes is never on the menu.

    She warned me before we started her monthly friend came to see her. Dam! I said, I wanted daty so bad. I wish she told me before I made the trip. I would have delayed my visit. Anyway can't cry over spilled milk. I went for the kissing and a great BBJ. She was pretty good about said I didn't have to pay what we agreed on. After spending the time with her I gave her all of it plus.

    This one is very clean, cute with a hot little body, and definitely a keeper.

    Thank you Blue for sharing.

    Stay safe,

    PA.
    Do you have a link for this Denise? Don't recall seeing anything for a Denise advertised.

  4. #2870

    Hallie Mae is Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by SergeG  [View Original Post]
    I was looking at a visit there but doing some homework, it looks like trouble. Has anyone seen her more than once since August and got a full hour? You pay for 1 h you should get 1 h. Anything else is a BS rip off. She does say MSOG in the add so the dude got ripped off. WTF?

    I can read she behaves with Jasmine but I know a trusted monger here who, like in some reviews, mentioned she changed her name from Bella and used to be in Wolcott. She used to be ok at first but then she made people wait, ripped them off and had a BF who knocked on doors.

    I am not saying this still is happening and this time is over but caution applies here. Did you see her? I trust your reviews.
    She used to work out of a condo in Waterbury, has stayed in Wolcott and Vernon. I used to see her with some regularity, then she pulled a cash and dash on me. I wouldn't see her, but if you do, don't pay up front.

  5. #2869

    Denise

    Went to visit Denise today in Naugatuck. When we spoke over the phone I thought I was speaking to a 20 year old. She is staying in a pretty decent motel. She greeted me outside and I was stunned how good of a figure this woman has in her late 40's. Her room could use a little room service. I don't know what it is with these gals, picking up clothes is never on the menu.

    She warned me before we started her monthly friend came to see her. Dam! I said, I wanted daty so bad. I wish she told me before I made the trip. I would have delayed my visit. Anyway can't cry over spilled milk. I went for the kissing and a great BBJ. She was pretty good about said I didn't have to pay what we agreed on. After spending the time with her I gave her all of it plus.

    This one is very clean, cute with a hot little body, and definitely a keeper.

    Thank you Blue for sharing.

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  6. #2868

    Hailie lately

    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review T. Hailie has lots of skeletons in her closet. She also works the streets of WB. If you paid over 1. For the hour you paid to much, even that's a lot. I guess she used your hh to buy her next high.

    Stay well.

    PA.
    I was looking at a visit there but doing some homework, it looks like trouble. Has anyone seen her more than once since August and got a full hour? You pay for 1 h you should get 1 h. Anything else is a BS rip off. She does say MSOG in the add so the dude got ripped off. WTF?

    I can read she behaves with Jasmine but I know a trusted monger here who, like in some reviews, mentioned she changed her name from Bella and used to be in Wolcott. She used to be ok at first but then she made people wait, ripped them off and had a BF who knocked on doors.

    I am not saying this still is happening and this time is over but caution applies here. Did you see her? I trust your reviews.

  7. #2867
    Quote Originally Posted by Playboy17  [View Original Post]
    She rushes with most everyone, I've known her for years! She does a quick BJ then wants to do doggie and your out!! Pretty girl from the hood and talks like she has a 6th grade education! I get along with her well but I don't let her pull that crap with me!! She definitely is one of the pretty girls out there but she will Rush all the guys she's never seen before really bad and just get them out and take their money, I persevered I've seen her many many times she does not ever pull that crap with me at all anymore but she used to stay safe everyone Playboy.
    That is a perfect description of her Playboy. Stay safe.

  8. #2866

    Clients

    Quote Originally Posted by Playboy17  [View Original Post]
    She rushes with most everyone, I've known her for years! She does a quick BJ then wants to do doggie and your out!! Pretty girl from the hood and talks like she has a 6th grade education! I get along with her well but I don't let her pull that crap with me!! She definitely is one of the pretty girls out there but she will Rush all the guys she's never seen before really bad and just get them out and take their money, I persevered I've seen her many many times she does not ever pull that crap with me at all anymore but she used to stay safe everyone Playboy.
    Like you said she has a 6th grade education. The smart ones try to build a clientele.

  9. #2865

    Cassie

    Quote Originally Posted by Fresh87  [View Original Post]
    Finally seen cassie Thursday good young looking chick skinny did a qv in southington everything covered. Didn't like how she was kinda rushing saying another appointment is next. On top she had a little skill had to rush out someone was coming to the room not sure ill repeat.
    She rushes with most everyone, I've known her for years! She does a quick BJ then wants to do doggie and your out!! Pretty girl from the hood and talks like she has a 6th grade education! I get along with her well but I don't let her pull that crap with me!! She definitely is one of the pretty girls out there but she will Rush all the guys she's never seen before really bad and just get them out and take their money, I persevered I've seen her many many times she does not ever pull that crap with me at all anymore but she used to stay safe everyone Playboy.

  10. #2864

    Your right.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrJohnson  [View Original Post]
    I can say in her defense I don't think she beat or robbed anyone.

    The visit was a disappointment in that I asked her to be shower fresh, she was not, her feet were filthy and her coochiw smelled terribly.
    She won't rob you. Her boyfriend / pimp will. I know of him personally. They are both from the springfield mass. Area. If the bad smelling coochie doesn't take you out he will.

  11. #2863

    Stay away

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...t/729426618961

    She's back! Stay away she'll take your $$ and give you no service. Beware?

  12. #2862

    Cassie

    Finally seen cassie Thursday good young looking chick skinny did a qv in southington everything covered. Didn't like how she was kinda rushing saying another appointment is next. On top she had a little skill had to rush out someone was coming to the room not sure ill repeat.

  13. #2861
    Quote Originally Posted by ThebbcMonger860  [View Original Post]
    I remember reading a review about Mimi unfortunately it wasn't positive. If you read her add she even touches on that review.

    "ATTENTION THERE IS AN AD GOINF AROUND ABOUT ME. TO WHOMEVER CARES. I DO NOT ROB ANYONE, I WORK VERY HARD FOR MY MONEY, AND I AM ONLY HERE TO PROVIDE A VERY ENJOYABLE TIME. I AM THE REAL DEAL, NOT A FAKE. PLEASE DISREGARD THESE ACCUSATIONS BEING MADE AGAINST ME. I NEVER LEAVE A CLIENT DISSATISFIED. EVER. AND THAT IS A PROMISE".

    Personal I say go with your gut also try and find that review.
    I can say in her defense I don't think she beat or robbed anyone.

    The visit was a disappointment in that I asked her to be shower fresh, she was not, her feet were filthy and her coochiw smelled terribly.

  14. #2860
    Quote Originally Posted by BMart80  [View Original Post]
    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...n/676054424756

    Save your money and fuel. If those pics are her they are literally at LEAST 20 years old. She's an old worn down sickly looking woman. Not demons sickly but like just old lady lived a hard life maybe battled some kind of illness sickly. She's old and unattractive and the pics of they are her are from a MUCH much better time in her life.
    Agreed, there is no way those pictures are of her.

    I bailed.

    She has definitely had some hard years.

  15. #2859
    Quote Originally Posted by JustOne203  [View Original Post]
    Met this one the other day at her "condo" which is actually a crack house. I could tell because the chore and pipe glass everywhere She's looks like she used to be cute under all the make up especially since she's so young the drugs have really taken a toll on her. She's got a cute ass and def a spinner but I'd def wrap it up she's busy going bare all day. Didn't pay the number the add states I got her for much lower. She's pretty sketchy probably from drugs but can be fun if you get her high enough.

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...e/421489132740
    How was it tho?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape