Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,651 to 4,665 of 12107
-
10-10-20 10:19 #7457Regular Member

Posts: 4Hotels
Best Western has worked well for me, also has a bar downstairs, theres a newer hotel about a mile closer to the trail, fairfield I think, but haven't tried that.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-20 15:24 #7456Senior Member

Posts: 59SW on National between 18th and 19th
I was visiting last week and thought I'd give the area a run through, yup not much has changed since I left 20 years ago. Anyway, saw this tall back gal and scooped her up about 430 PM and after talking a bit we went back to my hotel and I must say probably had the best sex in a long time. I agreed to a "C" note for an hour, but, didn't drop her back till almost 8 PM. It kind of ended up being a short date. Anyway, I don't know where she plays when not in a hotel, but my experiance was worth every penny. So, if any of you seniors want her digits and the passcode we set up, just send me a private message.
-
10-06-20 23:34 #7455Senior Member

Posts: 227Read the rules. I don't live in MKE for years now but adhering to the rules will save you from all but the worst of luck.
Originally Posted by MkedewGuy
[View Original Post]
EDIT: I found them:
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=MongeringRules
-
10-06-20 23:29 #7454Senior Member

Posts: 420You're most likely going to look like you're cruising and they'll surely spot you and motion to you in some way, unless you look like a cop. Do you look like a cop? Sometimes you may have to make a few passes for it to happen, but trust me, it'll happen.
Originally Posted by MkedewGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-20 21:24 #7453Senior Member

Posts: 1820For starters, if you haven't already, head for the main page and lower on the left find The Rules of Mongering. Read them twice. Take a break, have some coffee, read them twice more. It'll pretty much tell you everything you need to know.
Originally Posted by MkedewGuy
[View Original Post]
If the SW has any experience at all she's watching traffic. Make eye contact. Usually they'll give you a little nod, smile or even a little wave. If you want another look go down a few blocks, turn around and come back the other way. Make eye contact again and if you're ready to scoop give a little upward nod with your chin so she knows to walk up the block. Turn at the next corner, go around the block and she should be well off the corner waiting for you. Do NOT talk through the window, just nod and she should jump right in. Drive immediately. Then exchange names, do a LEO check. Head for a place YOU'VE picked out in advance. Don't go to hers. Guys get robbed and maybe worse. Plus if she's taking guy after guy after guy to the same spot the neighbours are going to get tired of it. If the neighbors know LEO knows. Once you've done your thing and you're dropping her off make sure she's got everything together and ready to go so she can just hop out. You don't want to be sitting there with her getting her stuff together when LEO turns to corner. If you're smart about where you park I firmly believe the riskiest part is the scoop and the drop off. Neither should happen on a Main Street and neither should take more than 15 seconds.
HS.
-
10-05-20 16:29 #7452Regular Member

Posts: 3Need Some Coaching
Distinguished Panel. I feel as if I need some coaching on this "new" hobby. I am comfortable all day on STG, them. How I miss BP. I can sit at several of the local clubs and can enjoy dine in and carry out. But here. I simply am not sure what I am looking for.
Today I made 2 trips around the "Loop". After watching this board for months I ventured out. I think I might have seen a potential opportunity (petite blonde, great body, stocking cap, crop top shirt, black leggings and a great ass) but I wasn't sure. I think I saw a few others but I simply wasn't sure (or confident) in that as my decision.
What am I looking for? How do you know? I am curous AF about this but also appreciate the help.
-
10-04-20 05:05 #7451Regular Member

Posts: 14Vanessa
Was hobbling around that area on Saturday as well. She appear to have a leg in a caste or brace.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-20 10:49 #7450Senior Member

Posts: 1820Vanessa
She was working 15th and Greenfield at 9 30 this morning.
Originally Posted by Jose8
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
10-02-20 19:28 #7449Senior Member

Posts: 18203-4 hours after her last fix. Not trying to be an ass, but that's how it is with many SW's. If they score at 8 they'll be back out between 11 and 12 to make money for their next fix. If they don't score until 10 you won't see them until 1 or 2. That's why patience is a must especially if you're looking for one provider in particular.
Originally Posted by Chris001
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
10-02-20 05:52 #7448Senior Member

Posts: 99I got her on Greenfield. I found her on both sides of 16th. Girls love to hang around 15th at the corner. This was about a month two months ago and it was before 10 am. She was dressed in a mini and heels. Sometimes she looks TGTBT so a lot of guys take a pass. I got out and approached her on foot.
Originally Posted by RobertWi69
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-20 17:38 #7447Senior Member

Posts: 116She OD while with me about two or three months ago. Got her help. Saw her walking once since about a month ago. I won't meet her again. Getting bad. And she was already bad.
Originally Posted by AsiaPhileJake1
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-20 17:32 #7446Senior Member

Posts: 116Do you mean Tina the HSW? Idk a white Tina. But, if we are talking about different tinas I recommend the HSW.
Originally Posted by TrollMongo
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-20 17:29 #7445Senior Member

Posts: 116She definitely walks the streets. She was homeless pretty much living at 18th and g for a little bit.
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-20 14:52 #7444Senior Member

Posts: 435I've seen her by the gas station mid afternoon.
Originally Posted by Chris001
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-20 11:46 #7443Senior Member

Posts: 174I recommend the days inn in WA, they really don't care what your doing. I've never had a problem there, plus it's fairly inexpensive. It's a shit hole, but it works for what you need it for.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




