Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17563

    Curves Ahead


  2. #17562
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximillian11  [View Original Post]
    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...r/023231726272

    The dream was progressing poorly to begin with. Shitty service with shitty attitude. Then came the knock at the door and I was out $ for QV.

    Would never repeat. Suggest you all stay away.
    I would stay away from Commerce Road as I don't remember many positive reviews from providers in that area.

  3. #17561
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHobbyLobby  [View Original Post]
    I posted this on the general section but thought I would also put it on here in case this girl is a pro. Ok, so I would like to hear from the gents on here so I don't only think with my little head. I'll try to be brief.

    Met the girl below on a normal dating app and profile says 19. On her profile it said she was looking for financial help which I didn't read until we matched. She was being very graphic about what she wanted and wouldn't move to text until we had made an arrangement. So finally she gave me her number. All of this seemed to easy. Should I bail or how should I proceed. We left it as I need to text her when I am ready to meet.

    How do I proceed? God I hope she is for real. Anyone have the pleasure of already meeting her?
    I would meet her in public during the day at a restaurant near your house or a familiar hotel. If you click and agree on a price you can then go to the FC. If she does not agree or tries to deviate from your plan I would thank her for her time and leave. Plenty of fish out there. Good luck and let us know.

  4. #17560
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGunz86  [View Original Post]
    Fellas if you get that call / text don't walk, run to see Alex. She is young, sweet, fun girl. Laid back and did I mention lots of fun. Just my 2 cents, sorry folks no ads or digits to pass out.
    Got her number, text once or twice every other day just saying hey and I'd like to swing by. Still no response.

  5. #17559

    Martina Herrera

    Saw this fiery latina yesterday. She is exactly what you see in the ad. She greeted me in a tight black dress. She started it off with a seductive strip tease and lap dance. She started things off with a CBJ that was actually pretty good, she can definitely deep throat. Next we moved to RCG and saying that plump ass work my member made me want to explode right away, but I flipped her into Mish and had her legs by her ears for some deep strokes. She started to get into it and I felt her pussy tighten around my member when she had an O. Then I flipped her into doggy because I wanted to see that luscious colombian ass as I exploded in the raincoat. Then she cleaned me off with a warm towel and we said our goodbyes.

    Would definitely repeat.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/3351942.htm

  6. #17558

    Go see her if you can

    Fellas if you get that call / text don't walk, run to see Alex. She is young, sweet, fun girl. Laid back and did I mention lots of fun. Just my 2 cents, sorry folks no ads or digits to pass out.

  7. #17557
    Quote Originally Posted by RoughRider63  [View Original Post]
    Been tx her. She said 2 girls not 3. GB event. Max 15 hardheads. $$ at the door and runs from 7 to midnight today.
    Down to one girl just before 7 pm. Location was a hotel near Regency square. Admission was $$ and they offered $. 5 because of just one girl. I declined.

  8. #17556

    Visiting

    Hey fellow mongers.

    I am in town today and tomorrow staying in a hotel downtown Richmond. Looking through the ads, most are obviously fake, others are in call. Hoping one of you fellas could help an out of towner brother out and make a recommendation for a reliable provider for outcall. Looking for a white girl with nice jigglies, thick is ok. If you know someone shoot me a PM.

    Thanks.

  9. #17555
    Quote Originally Posted by RvaatNight  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...t/197138670314

    Dear lord this looks awesome but probably TGTBT.
    Been tx her. She said 2 girls not 3. GB event. Max 15 hardheads. $$ at the door and runs from 7 to midnight today.

  10. #17554
    Quote Originally Posted by Max1986  [View Original Post]
    Texted her. She said she left Richmond.
    She will be in Fredericksburg 15-17.

  11. #17553
    Quote Originally Posted by Max1986  [View Original Post]
    Thats nice if she wanted you to get a quick shower. What was the damage? 30/60 min?
    No half just full hr $$$$ and it was worth every penny!

  12. #17552

    Brandi

    Texted her. She said she left Richmond.

    Quote Originally Posted by Islaned13  [View Original Post]
    So after the last couple of attempts to set up a dream with two of the traveling ladies on Eros to no avail my references did not respond to them in a time frame that I needed to work. I took the plunge and signed up for P411 the first two attempts to see a couple of ladies meet with no additional information needed. So I made arrangements with Brandi we aggreged on time, date and amount she sent an confirmation email and then texted the morning of with the address of the hotel (super nice hotel of W Broad st. I got to the room knocked and this beautiful totally drop dead gorgeous blond open the door. After a short introduction she asked if I would take a shower first I said no problem. Went to the bedroom are after that and she stared this very slow and sexy BBBJ (Kryss style FYI) from there to Daty while I was at the table she played with her kitty the whole time with a small but correct amount of dirty talk Then we moved to mish and got it was awesome. Finally she mounted me and to see those perfect bolt on coconuts were in full view couldn't take no more and popped in the cover. Took a shower and said my goodbyes and continued my day with a big smile.

    https://tryst.link/escort/brandi-highland

  13. #17551

    Is this real?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...t/197138670314

    Dear lord this looks awesome but probably TGTBT.

  14. #17550

    Avoid extended stay near arboretum

    Avoid the extended stay near the aboretum HUGE police presence.

  15. #17549

    Highland

    Thats nice if she wanted you to get a quick shower. What was the damage? 30/60 min?

    Quote Originally Posted by Islaned13  [View Original Post]
    So after the last couple of attempts to set up a dream with two of the traveling ladies on Eros to no avail my references did not respond to them in a time frame that I needed to work. I took the plunge and signed up for P411 the first two attempts to see a couple of ladies meet with no additional information needed. So I made arrangements with Brandi we aggreged on time, date and amount she sent an confirmation email and then texted the morning of with the address of the hotel (super nice hotel of W Broad st. I got to the room knocked and this beautiful totally drop dead gorgeous blond open the door. After a short introduction she asked if I would take a shower first I said no problem. Went to the bedroom are after that and she stared this very slow and sexy BBBJ (Kryss style FYI) from there to Daty while I was at the table she played with her kitty the whole time with a small but correct amount of dirty talk Then we moved to mish and got it was awesome. Finally she mounted me and to see those perfect bolt on coconuts were in full view couldn't take no more and popped in the cover. Took a shower and said my goodbyes and continued my day with a big smile.

    https://tryst.link/escort/brandi-highland

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape