The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Relax and enjoy
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13099

    Brooke

    Quote Originally Posted by JayDwn  [View Original Post]
    Have you had an appointment with Brooke? I've always been attracted to her photos. I tried to contact her once but was told she wasn't in / working at the time. I'd love to hear some details about her service and in-person looks / physique.
    I have not. There's not enough information on her that makes me want to go, YET. But, the biggest reason why I haven't been to see her is because I think she works in a setting where there are 3-6 girls working at. I just don't like knowing that there are so much traffic going in and out of that place. I know that Rose formerly from Euphoria / HH works there as well and I thought she was fun / attractive but because of where she works now I haven't gone back to see her. Maybe when Brooke and Rose have their own place I will go see them.

    But man I love her look.

  2. #13098

    Picture's game. LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by JayDwn  [View Original Post]
    I'd personally vote all these broads 1-2's, except the very first pic (upper left) and the Desert Flower chick. The woman in the first pic is hot, 7-9. Desert Flower, I'd give a 7. Almost every one of her photos is filtered though. She could either be as high as an 8 in person, or possibly as low as a 6. The rest of 'them... not for me. The chick in the fifth photo (upper right), looks like someone's over-the-hill aunt who's just been divorced and is convinced she's hot cause all the fat, scumbag men she works in some shit hole office with stare at her tits out of boredom. I mean... ew.
    It's interesting how we all see beauty differently. That's why I always do my research, read posts / reviews, etc. before spending $$$ on new or unknown talents. If I see a post on a provider that I think is attractive then I do more research on her.

    Man, after seeing yours and Lion1's posts I had to go back and look at those pictures again. Yeah, I didn't see many in the 7 ratings for me. Even the two I said were 7's is because they were 7's from the bunch.

    I can see why you like the first picture; I thought she looked like Natalie Portman a bit. I didn't give that picture a 7 plus But I do like Natalie Portman. I took a second look at Desert Flower and thought she had too much makeup. Yes I am very picky. The others do not do it for me at all.

  3. #13097

    Unsolicited Opinion On Beauty

    Quote Originally Posted by DrPornDawger  [View Original Post]
    Can you give an example of 7+?

    Take a look at the samples below, some are in the industry.
    I'd personally vote all these broads 1-2's, except the very first pic (upper left) and the Desert Flower chick. The woman in the first pic is hot, 7-9. Desert Flower, I'd give a 7. Almost every one of her photos is filtered though. She could either be as high as an 8 in person, or possibly as low as a 6. The rest of 'them... not for me. The chick in the fifth photo (upper right), looks like someone's over-the-hill aunt who's just been divorced and is convinced she's hot cause all the fat, scumbag men she works in some shit hole office with stare at her tits out of boredom. I mean... ew.

  4. #13096

    Brooke

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Here's an ad from RR for Brooke. IMO, she has a beautiful face.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/155680
    Have you had an appointment with Brooke? I've always been attracted to her photos. I tried to contact her once but was told she wasn't in / working at the time. I'd love to hear some details about her service and in-person looks / physique.

  5. #13095
    Senior Member


    Posts: 530

    I'll play along.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrPornDawger  [View Original Post]
    Can you give an example of 7+?

    Take a look at the samples below, some are in the industry.
    Top row left to right: 7-8-5-6*-7.

    Bottom row left to right: 7-NA-6*-7-9-7-4.

    NA- too blurred.

    *Hard to tell with some of these due to the make-up or photoshopping. Likely a point lower in person.

  6. #13094

    Full Hour at Leisure

    Thanks for quoting rates, I've been wondering and called Leisure Spa and they said $50/ hr. I'm sure Diamond is cranking with that rate and Eva there. I'm thinking about trying Queens bc of the thrill of the unknown and new for $40 fee, but it is hot as hell right now out there, ha!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryangel6  [View Original Post]
    What establishments are still doing 40-45 full hr rates.

    I know diamond in la Mesa is 45.

    And queens in La Mesa is 40.

  7. #13093

    Late night providers

    Anyone know any providers that work late night past when AMPs usually close?

  8. #13092

    Full hr rates

    What establishments are still doing 40-45 full hr rates.

    I know diamond in la Mesa is 45.

    And queens in La Mesa is 40.

  9. #13091

    Sarah at MBC

    I think this may be my first review on here, which seems crazy.

    Just got back from MBC after reading all the glowing reviews!

    I called ahead and was told 5 girls were working, and asked if I would be able to see them first. Lady on the phone said yes. When I got there she did the 'let's go' gesture. I asked to see the girls, and felt bad for her. I'm a boob man, and Sarah had the best boobs, so I went with her after all. Awkward moment.

    In the room, clothes off, face down. I like to put my arms above my head for some butt caressing, Sarah didn't stop me. I explored a little more, and wasn't prevented from going under the panties. Was stopped at FIV. Not terrible massage, but I wasn't there for that anyway.

    On the flip more caressing of the butt, and ventured north to the boobs. As soon as I went under the shirt she went for my Johnson and started going at it. I asked her to take her top off, but she said she doesn't take clothes off, so I knew HJ was all the action I was going to see. She did let me lift her shirt and pop the mounds of fun out from under her bra.

    HJ wasn't very sensual, but her boobs were nice (more than a handful, but not too big). Finished pretty quickly.

    After that she went for the hot towels and usual clean up. I still had time on the clock so I figured I'd go for another attempt. She happily grabbed the jewels, and out popped the boobs again. This time I moved her closer to me so suck on her titty. By doing so I had to take care of myself, which wasn't an issue, as it was round 2, and her nips are great.

    6 HF I offered. 4 tip, but she asked for. 6 After going to rounds she'd earned it so I obliged. Pretty great experience all in all.

    I'd say 'Sarah' is probably low-mid 30's. 5'6" around 5. 5 out of 10 but she was fun, and it was my first time there. Looking forward to seeing who else works there, but the other 2 in today were not great.

  10. #13090

    Lusk (CHP)

    Quote Originally Posted by LordD  [View Original Post]
    What is the updated rate for FS at both spas? Any info is appreciated.
    I think I've seen. 6 Entrance Fee and 1. 6 for FS. Total 2. 2/ hhr.

  11. #13089

    Jenny at the Knots

    Normally I'm a regular at SDAG but they seem to be mismanaged at the moment. I decided on a whim to call KK and sure enough there was an opening. I cruised on in and was welcomed by the super sweet mamasan. Anyone know her name by the way? I wanted a table shower and paid 80 for 45 minutes. Prices have increased. I'd seen Lea before and asked who was available. My masseuse was Jenny. She's probably the cutest masseuse I've ever had at an MP. Remember I don't go that often. She was a wearing tight short red dress. She kept her mask on for most of the time except when she was, ahem, using it for certain purposes. Table shower was great as was the pre-event massage. She lost the dress revealing a beautiful tanned body with nice Bs. After the cleanup I got dressed and offered her 150 for the tip. She smiled sweetly and said "No honey, 180. " I had the extra. On the way out a big hug and kiss from mamasan and then into the blinding light. You know what I mean if you've been there. Summing up I paid the same as I would to bone someone at SDAG for a little under the time I would have gotten there. No dfk and everything covered. The convenience factor works for me and next time I might just ask for a table shower and HJ with Jenny, especially of she'll get naked for me.

  12. #13088

    Alana

    Hey fellas,

    I been seeing this add lately, she was up north. She's also on a couple other sites. I haven't seen any reviews or comments. Anyone have any infor? Is she real?

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/194269

  13. #13087

    I like MAPLE syrup

    Trying not to be too obvious LOL For those of you in East County. It's discreetly back open and was on par with the Pre-COVID days!

  14. #13086
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPornDawger  [View Original Post]
    Can you give an example of 7+?

    Take a look at the samples below, some are in the industry.
    As stated, looks are subjective and we all have different tastes and likes. From the images you provided, I would say the middle picture / girl on the top row, and maybe the middle girl in the picture with the 3 ladies. Interesting that both are blondes because I prefer brunettes. But in terms of beautiful faces from the pictures you provided those two are 7 plus for me.

    I know you had inquired about Juicy Jenny. She has many face pictures now in her HX ads. She is the 7 plus I look for in terms of beautiful face if I am going to spend for FS. And, she has a banging body.

    Here's an ad from RR for Brooke. IMO, she has a beautiful face.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/155680

    Here's another ad from RR. I know they're all models, but these to me are 8.5 - 9's in term of beautiful face. I love the 2nd and 3rd pictures.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/188146

    I had recommended 3 providers (Mia, Natalie, and Sophia) in a post to another monger. I don't know if you've seen any of them but they are the 7/7 plus for me.

    In all my years going to the AMPs I don't think I've ever seen anyone that’s an 8. I've seen / been with maybe 10 that are in the 7's.

  15. #13085
    Senior Member


    Posts: 120

    Secret Garden

    Has Rose disappeared? She answered a text a while back saying she was covid closed. But hasn't answered recently now that things are opening up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape