Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 666 of 977 FirstFirst ... 166 566 616 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 716 766 ... LastLast
Results 9,976 to 9,990 of 14647
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4672

    Arris

    Went to see her last week got a body rub FS BBBJ was great Kitty was shaved and tight 80 for half hour would see her again.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ampa/54743497/

  2. #4671

    In / Out?

    Quote Originally Posted by JFK2016  [View Original Post]
    I do not think she has incall anymore. It was in Holiday north of Tarpon Springs. I am not her pimp, and did not get any discounts. Just doing her a favor and helping out everyone here hoping that we all can pitch in when we have info.
    No offense intended. I'm confused. In on Fri, not on Mon? Can you give digits, please?

  3. #4670

    SugerLilly

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/54694234/

    QV session. She is an older gal but her body is in very good shape. Still has nice muscle control.

    BBBJ and CFS multiple positions.

    Looks - 8.

    Performance - 10.

    Chemistry - 8.

    Hygiene - 10.

    Incall location. Decent spot off ulmerton.

    Recommend. YES.

    Will I repeat. YES.

    Another No B. S. Provider that gets into the session and knows how to make you feel good.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8ae5c4b94aa21796d9065a88e3af7153_f.jpg‎  

  4. #4669

    UTR- Danielle

    Quote Originally Posted by ShurShot14  [View Original Post]
    How far north?
    I do not think she has incall anymore. It was in Holiday north of Tarpon Springs. I am not her pimp, and did not get any discounts. Just doing her a favor and helping out everyone here hoping that we all can pitch in when we have info.

  5. #4668

    North?

    Quote Originally Posted by JFK2016  [View Original Post]
    SHe has incall today if anyone is interested.
    How far north?

  6. #4667

    UTR- A little north but worth it. Danielle

    SHe has incall today if anyone is interested.

  7. #4666
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFlDude  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try Jemma? https://carfun.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ampa/54626462/.

    Seen her ads couple times, no comments.
    Link brings up site, but it's blank?

  8. #4665

    Intel on Sara

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    Motherfucking wow. Looks like she just popped up so not find any info
    Nowhere near as hot in person. Session is as advertised, no upsells no surprises.

  9. #4664
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFlDude  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try Jemma? https://carfun.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ampa/54626462/.

    Seen her ads couple times, no comments.
    Google the number, comes up with recent ads in Detroit, etc.

  10. #4663
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    Jemma

    Quote Originally Posted by TheFlDude  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try Jemma? https://carfun.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ampa/54626462/.

    Seen her ads couple times, no comments.
    Four red flags: 1. Very cheap rates. 2. Aria code not from here. 3. Only one ad. 4. No location listed. I wouldn't. Bill Ho.

  11. #4662
    Quote Originally Posted by TalkStory  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on Sarah.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/54648984/

    A search on this forum shows another Sarah so anyone try this one?
    Motherfucking wow. Looks like she just popped up so not find any info.

  12. #4661

    Sarah intel

    Any intel on Sarah.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/54648984/

    A search on this forum shows another Sarah so anyone try this one?

  13. #4660

    Arabian Princess average at best

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffLunch812  [View Original Post]
    Is back on LC. Past reviews are mixed, from ripoff to great time, anyone have any recent intel, I've had other providers that were reported as ripoffs and I never had a problem once I let them know of the rep they had aquired? Thanks, MUFF.
    She's ok, purely mechanical, and no muscle tone in the nether regions. She knows she's not that good and will even tell you. No ripoffs though.

  14. #4659

    Any feedback on Jemma?

    Anyone try Jemma? https://carfun.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ampa/54626462/.

    Seen her ads couple times, no comments.

  15. #4658

    Arabian Princess

    Is back on LC. Past reviews are mixed, from ripoff to great time, anyone have any recent intel, I've had other providers that were reported as ripoffs and I never had a problem once I let them know of the rep they had aquired? Thanks, MUFF.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape