Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #3734

    You're Wrong

    AGREED.

    I've had some combination of BBFS / CIM / CIA with about 15 providers since 2012, including two post-COVID.

    Never asked for it, never paid up for it, and it was always something that just happened naturally (no pun) with good chemistry. About 3/4 of the time, it happened on the first date. It was always repeated on subsequent visits. Never tested positive on STDs (incl. Two months ago). I don't seek out or focus on known bare backers, primarily because once the word is out, they become punter "nut rags" and thus high risk to my mind. And I don't talk about it with women who do it with me, or get upset if it doesn't happen. BBFS is in my experience rare (no pun), random, and always appreciated. But it is an unnecessary and material heath risk factor, no doubt.

    Also, I've had multi-month "no pay" relationships with two providers, neither of which involved BBFS. It sounds like a dream scenario to "date" your ATF. But bros, fun while it lasted, horrible afterwards, absolutely miserable post-breakup experiences. Never want it again. As one of the women once said: This is a "non-relationship". Me: And it should stay that way.

    Still DoinDirt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Slinky77  [View Original Post]
    I always find statements like this funny. You're one person, you have no idea how each girl is with other clients.

    Its like when someone says "She never does BBFS EVER for anyone". I always chuckle, thinking of the girls I've fucked bare when the white knights swear it isn't possible.

    Its the same thing with an upcharge. Your experience is that girls always upcharge for BBFS. I guarantee that's not everyone else's experience, mine included. I've fucked many girls with no BBFS upcharge. I have no magic formula and every girl is different. But trust me, it happens all the time.

  2. #3733

    You're Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by JBoogie123  [View Original Post]
    I'm sorry unless you look like brad pitt, leo dicaprio, young elvis etc , they not giving away no free pussy I don't care how smooth a talker you are lol.
    I always find statements like this funny. You're one person, you have no idea how each girl is with other clients.

    Its like when someone says "She never does BBFS EVER for anyone". I always chuckle, thinking of the girls I've fucked bare when the white knights swear it isn't possible.

    Its the same thing with an upcharge. Your experience is that girls always upcharge for BBFS. I guarantee that's not everyone else's experience, mine included. I've fucked many girls with no BBFS upcharge. I have no magic formula and every girl is different. But trust me, it happens all the time.

  3. #3732

    Bbfs

    I'm sorry unless you look like brad pitt, leo dicaprio, young elvis etc , they not giving away no free pussy I don't care how smooth a talker you are lol.

  4. #3731

    A mix bag

    Quote Originally Posted by OkTotti  [View Original Post]
    Got to pay up. Don't be fooled by the guys on here who brag about getting BBFS for free.
    2/3 of the time I paid extra especially for girls below 600. The 700 and up if ok for bare do not ask me for extra 80% of the time. The more you pay, the more it is implied. A 1 k per hour told me that. Her 1 k implied both Greek and bare. But guys are scare to ask her. When they do, the guys are the ones offering extra pay. Therefore she is ok tobtake extra cash even though she would have said yes in the first place.

  5. #3730
    Quote Originally Posted by Olburge  [View Original Post]
    I did not, because (as you noted) as soon as I bring it up then there's suddenly an upcharge. Maybe a repeat visit will give better results, but she's gone now anyways for a while.
    Yeah my man these girls know what's up and know they can get extra $ for BBFS so why give it out for free.

  6. #3729
    Quote Originally Posted by Olburge  [View Original Post]
    I did not, because (as you noted) as soon as I bring it up then there's suddenly an upcharge. Maybe a repeat visit will give better results, but she's gone now anyways for a while.
    Got to pay up. Don't be fooled by the guys on here who brag about getting BBFS for free.

  7. #3728
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson27  [View Original Post]
    Did you bring it up because when I saw her I had to bring it up and pay the upcharge. I also saw her recently and I creampied her.
    I did not, because (as you noted) as soon as I bring it up then there's suddenly an upcharge. Maybe a repeat visit will give better results, but she's gone now anyways for a while.

  8. #3727
    Quote Originally Posted by Draves  [View Original Post]
    Damn, I wonder what happened. She's 50 years old so I don't think she had a pregnancy scare. Maybe she's scared of the RONA?? Goddamn it, but thank you for the heads up.
    Yeah I don't know it's usually the older ones that are fine with BBFS. I'm also sad but that's $1500 that I get to keep in my wallet she's not worth it if you got to smash with a rubber.

  9. #3726
    Quote Originally Posted by Olburge  [View Original Post]
    Thought I'd add my report, tried Lacey a few days ago and was not offered BB. I know, YMMV. No complaints, was a fine session overall, but definitely disappointing.
    Did you bring it up because when I saw her I had to bring it up and pay the upcharge. I also saw her recently and I creampied her.

  10. #3725

    Lacey

    Quote Originally Posted by Olburge  [View Original Post]
    Thought I'd add my report, tried Lacey a few days ago and was not offered BB. I know, YMMV. No complaints, was a fine session overall, but definitely disappointing.
    That's odd, I had a BBFS session with her last week. Not the most GFE experience but gets the job done. I think she is only good for the half rather than the hour though.

  11. #3724

    Ryan

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson27  [View Original Post]
    Sorry for anyone but she no longer offers these services just to let anyone know she will be coming this week I believe.
    Damn, I wonder what happened. She's 50 years old so I don't think she had a pregnancy scare. Maybe she's scared of the RONA?? Goddamn it, but thank you for the heads up.

  12. #3723

    Lear's

    Thought I'd add my report, tried Lacey a few days ago and was not offered BB. I know, YMMV. No complaints, was a fine session overall, but definitely disappointing.

  13. #3722
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnLongDong  [View Original Post]
    Lears hasn't changed their lineup from yesterday. They usually list it by 1 pm at the latest.
    I was wrong. They were late in changing it.

  14. #3721
    Quote Originally Posted by OkTotti  [View Original Post]
    Cici Starr, Maggie May, Tiffany Love not listed today! I guess they went back to Florida.
    Lears hasn't changed their lineup from yesterday. They usually list it by 1 pm at the latest.

  15. #3720

    Lears girls not listed today

    Cici Starr, Maggie May, Tiffany Love not listed today! I guess they went back to Florida.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape