Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #3728
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson27  [View Original Post]
    Did you bring it up because when I saw her I had to bring it up and pay the upcharge. I also saw her recently and I creampied her.
    I did not, because (as you noted) as soon as I bring it up then there's suddenly an upcharge. Maybe a repeat visit will give better results, but she's gone now anyways for a while.

  2. #3727
    Quote Originally Posted by Draves  [View Original Post]
    Damn, I wonder what happened. She's 50 years old so I don't think she had a pregnancy scare. Maybe she's scared of the RONA?? Goddamn it, but thank you for the heads up.
    Yeah I don't know it's usually the older ones that are fine with BBFS. I'm also sad but that's $1500 that I get to keep in my wallet she's not worth it if you got to smash with a rubber.

  3. #3726
    Quote Originally Posted by Olburge  [View Original Post]
    Thought I'd add my report, tried Lacey a few days ago and was not offered BB. I know, YMMV. No complaints, was a fine session overall, but definitely disappointing.
    Did you bring it up because when I saw her I had to bring it up and pay the upcharge. I also saw her recently and I creampied her.

  4. #3725

    Lacey

    Quote Originally Posted by Olburge  [View Original Post]
    Thought I'd add my report, tried Lacey a few days ago and was not offered BB. I know, YMMV. No complaints, was a fine session overall, but definitely disappointing.
    That's odd, I had a BBFS session with her last week. Not the most GFE experience but gets the job done. I think she is only good for the half rather than the hour though.

  5. #3724

    Ryan

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson27  [View Original Post]
    Sorry for anyone but she no longer offers these services just to let anyone know she will be coming this week I believe.
    Damn, I wonder what happened. She's 50 years old so I don't think she had a pregnancy scare. Maybe she's scared of the RONA?? Goddamn it, but thank you for the heads up.

  6. #3723

    Lear's

    Thought I'd add my report, tried Lacey a few days ago and was not offered BB. I know, YMMV. No complaints, was a fine session overall, but definitely disappointing.

  7. #3722
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnLongDong  [View Original Post]
    Lears hasn't changed their lineup from yesterday. They usually list it by 1 pm at the latest.
    I was wrong. They were late in changing it.

  8. #3721
    Quote Originally Posted by OkTotti  [View Original Post]
    Cici Starr, Maggie May, Tiffany Love not listed today! I guess they went back to Florida.
    Lears hasn't changed their lineup from yesterday. They usually list it by 1 pm at the latest.

  9. #3720

    Lears girls not listed today

    Cici Starr, Maggie May, Tiffany Love not listed today! I guess they went back to Florida.

  10. #3719

    Latinas at Lear

    Do any of the Latinas at Lear offer bb? It seems like all the post are for the white and black girls?

  11. #3718

    I replied back

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianJohn326  [View Original Post]
    Do you have Paige's contact or agency? Lost touch when she left Lear.
    Check your dms.

  12. #3717
    Quote Originally Posted by OkTotti  [View Original Post]
    Did you see Cici Starr? I want to go back and see her but I need to pace myself with this hobby. Also I can confirm that Violet Blue is not BBFS friendly.
    Weird, she's been down in the past but YMMV or she's changed her mind I guess.

  13. #3716
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroesBlend  [View Original Post]
    That sucks. Thanks for the heads up.

    Kinda weird her profile states "Fan Favorite Violet Blue is back". I would think that usually means she's BBFS.

    You have a good time / worth seeing or do you "regret" it?

    She has new pics up that make her tits look bigger and I see Cici Starr added a less blurry main profile pic in which she looks cute.
    I don't think I'll repeat. I suffered a bit of condomitis, but finally nutted. I should have repeated with Cici but wanted to check out new talent.

  14. #3715

    Lear

    You guys got any luck with Maggie? Love the tits on this one.

  15. #3714
    Quote Originally Posted by OkTotti  [View Original Post]
    Did you see Cici Starr? I want to go back and see her but I need to pace myself with this hobby. Also I can confirm that Violet Blue is not BBFS friendly.
    That sucks. Thanks for the heads up.

    Kinda weird her profile states "Fan Favorite Violet Blue is back". I would think that usually means she's BBFS.

    You have a good time / worth seeing or do you "regret" it?

    She has new pics up that make her tits look bigger and I see Cici Starr added a less blurry main profile pic in which she looks cute.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape