Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #3731

    A mix bag

    Quote Originally Posted by OkTotti  [View Original Post]
    Got to pay up. Don't be fooled by the guys on here who brag about getting BBFS for free.
    2/3 of the time I paid extra especially for girls below 600. The 700 and up if ok for bare do not ask me for extra 80% of the time. The more you pay, the more it is implied. A 1 k per hour told me that. Her 1 k implied both Greek and bare. But guys are scare to ask her. When they do, the guys are the ones offering extra pay. Therefore she is ok tobtake extra cash even though she would have said yes in the first place.

  2. #3730
    Quote Originally Posted by Olburge  [View Original Post]
    I did not, because (as you noted) as soon as I bring it up then there's suddenly an upcharge. Maybe a repeat visit will give better results, but she's gone now anyways for a while.
    Yeah my man these girls know what's up and know they can get extra $ for BBFS so why give it out for free.

  3. #3729
    Quote Originally Posted by Olburge  [View Original Post]
    I did not, because (as you noted) as soon as I bring it up then there's suddenly an upcharge. Maybe a repeat visit will give better results, but she's gone now anyways for a while.
    Got to pay up. Don't be fooled by the guys on here who brag about getting BBFS for free.

  4. #3728
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson27  [View Original Post]
    Did you bring it up because when I saw her I had to bring it up and pay the upcharge. I also saw her recently and I creampied her.
    I did not, because (as you noted) as soon as I bring it up then there's suddenly an upcharge. Maybe a repeat visit will give better results, but she's gone now anyways for a while.

  5. #3727
    Quote Originally Posted by Draves  [View Original Post]
    Damn, I wonder what happened. She's 50 years old so I don't think she had a pregnancy scare. Maybe she's scared of the RONA?? Goddamn it, but thank you for the heads up.
    Yeah I don't know it's usually the older ones that are fine with BBFS. I'm also sad but that's $1500 that I get to keep in my wallet she's not worth it if you got to smash with a rubber.

  6. #3726
    Quote Originally Posted by Olburge  [View Original Post]
    Thought I'd add my report, tried Lacey a few days ago and was not offered BB. I know, YMMV. No complaints, was a fine session overall, but definitely disappointing.
    Did you bring it up because when I saw her I had to bring it up and pay the upcharge. I also saw her recently and I creampied her.

  7. #3725

    Lacey

    Quote Originally Posted by Olburge  [View Original Post]
    Thought I'd add my report, tried Lacey a few days ago and was not offered BB. I know, YMMV. No complaints, was a fine session overall, but definitely disappointing.
    That's odd, I had a BBFS session with her last week. Not the most GFE experience but gets the job done. I think she is only good for the half rather than the hour though.

  8. #3724

    Ryan

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson27  [View Original Post]
    Sorry for anyone but she no longer offers these services just to let anyone know she will be coming this week I believe.
    Damn, I wonder what happened. She's 50 years old so I don't think she had a pregnancy scare. Maybe she's scared of the RONA?? Goddamn it, but thank you for the heads up.

  9. #3723

    Lear's

    Thought I'd add my report, tried Lacey a few days ago and was not offered BB. I know, YMMV. No complaints, was a fine session overall, but definitely disappointing.

  10. #3722
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnLongDong  [View Original Post]
    Lears hasn't changed their lineup from yesterday. They usually list it by 1 pm at the latest.
    I was wrong. They were late in changing it.

  11. #3721
    Quote Originally Posted by OkTotti  [View Original Post]
    Cici Starr, Maggie May, Tiffany Love not listed today! I guess they went back to Florida.
    Lears hasn't changed their lineup from yesterday. They usually list it by 1 pm at the latest.

  12. #3720

    Lears girls not listed today

    Cici Starr, Maggie May, Tiffany Love not listed today! I guess they went back to Florida.

  13. #3719

    Latinas at Lear

    Do any of the Latinas at Lear offer bb? It seems like all the post are for the white and black girls?

  14. #3718

    I replied back

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianJohn326  [View Original Post]
    Do you have Paige's contact or agency? Lost touch when she left Lear.
    Check your dms.

  15. #3717
    Quote Originally Posted by OkTotti  [View Original Post]
    Did you see Cici Starr? I want to go back and see her but I need to pace myself with this hobby. Also I can confirm that Violet Blue is not BBFS friendly.
    Weird, she's been down in the past but YMMV or she's changed her mind I guess.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape