Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 969 of 1761 FirstFirst ... 469 869 919 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 1019 1069 1469 ... LastLast
Results 14,521 to 14,535 of 26401
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11881

    Must

    Quote Originally Posted by DumbCock  [View Original Post]
    Ms snow is great she is very much in business her and her sidekick Payton storm. She has a cosy place in cudahy of Kirkwood and Layton her services are great as usual. Enjoy fellas.
    Bring protection!

  2. #11880
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    Place is littered with dirty clothes and smells putrid. On top of that, in person she is very unattractive. Missing teeth and unkept hair. I gave her five bucks and left.
    I find it amusing that the providers that ***** and moan the loudest, "don't waste my time, sick and tired of guys standing me up blah blah blah" are always the skankiest nastiest hoes out there. I've seen 3 providers since I've been back home, ONE of the 3 was freshly showered and looked nice, the other 2 had no make up, sweats and a T-shirt, mildly funky, I walked out on 1 of them. Come on, this is your fucking JOB. Apparently these ladies have never heard the term 'dress for success.'

  3. #11879
    Quote Originally Posted by DumbCock  [View Original Post]
    Ms snow is great she is very much in business her and her sidekick Payton storm. She has a cosy place in cudahy of Kirkwood and Layton her services are great as usual. Enjoy fellas.
    What Ms Snow and Payton storm are you referring to? Do you have a link?

  4. #11878

    Outcalls

    Are there any Milwaukee ladies that are reliable for outcasts? Just a few requirements: Must travel alone, will show up, service is decent, average looks or better.

    I have a nice break in my work schedule and would like to have a little fun.

  5. #11877

    Ms. Snow

    Ms snow is great she is very much in business her and her sidekick Payton storm. She has a cosy place in cudahy of Kirkwood and Layton her services are great as usual. Enjoy fellas.

  6. #11876
    Quote Originally Posted by RayDonovan2000  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? Any details you can share?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...s/778923260702
    I saw her once a while back. She is the girl in the pics and they are fairly accurate. Boobs are still fine and mommy damage on stomach. Her incall was terrible. Small room and door had to be physically put into the frame for privacy. Could hear people walking around, but was never disturbed. She had an odor probably from her not showering before I saw her. Would probably be nice if she was freshly showered.

    Fairly budget friendly and could probably be more if repeating. Wouldn't see her at her incall, but wouldn't mind having her come to me. That way I can suggest a shower and not be in a dumpy room.

  7. #11875
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  8. #11874

    Megan

    I spent an hour with Megan today. I found her company rather pleasant. A step up from what I normally find. She does charge a premium. Time was not rushed. Body was as pictured. Flat attractive stomach. And a nice fat ass. She did as I asked willingly and gave great head. Probably not for you cheap guys.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/465711565548

  9. #11873

    72nd 71st

    Quote Originally Posted by Stallis111  [View Original Post]
    I gave up trying to remember names. You want the older lady. She's in her forties and has a nice body you rub anywhere as much as you want. The younger girl is ok, but I prefer the older one since the service is so much better. The only drawback right now is she wears mor cocealing clothes because of covid. She knows I love heels and she puts them on for me when I'm there. 71st massage is ok, but for my money, my first choice will always be 72nd.
    Couldn't figure out which parlor you are referring to when you say 72nd and 71st? Did not find any on those streets through google search. Can you give a little more detail. Parlor name or a hint maybe?

  10. #11872

    Reliable

    Quote Originally Posted by Mvp1723  [View Original Post]
    First time poster here. I'm looking for a reliable provider that does bbcip and BBBJ for a reasonable price. I prefer a mature lady, but I do like them younger too.
    If that's what you're after, check out the Barestyle thread in this (Milwaukee) section.

  11. #11871
    Quote Originally Posted by Mvp1723  [View Original Post]
    First time poster here. I'm looking for a reliable provider that does bbcip and BBBJ for a reasonable price. I prefer a mature lady, but I do like them younger too.
    Mermaid Jodi.

  12. #11870
    Quote Originally Posted by Mvp1723  [View Original Post]
    First time poster here. I'm looking for a reliable provider that does bbcip and BBBJ for a reasonable price. I prefer a mature lady, but I do like them younger too.
    Welcome, you'll find a wealth of information in the 11,870 posts below. After reading a couple of pages, find one that meets your needs and give her a try. Report back. We look forward to your review of whoever you get with.

  13. #11869

    Mandy: Smells funny and place is a dump.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSmith2196  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this one a few times over the last year or two. This is a will not repeat. Very rushed I didn't finish. Save your money.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/923183124366
    Place is littered with dirty clothes and smells putrid. On top of that, in person she is very unattractive. Missing teeth and unkept hair. I gave her five bucks and left.

  14. #11868
    I've seen this one a few times over the last year or two. This is a will not repeat. Very rushed I didn't finish. Save your money.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/923183124366

  15. #11867

    Kandis

    Has anyone seen her? Any details you can share?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...s/778923260702

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape