Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 868 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 368 768 818 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 918 968 1368 ... LastLast
Results 13,006 to 13,020 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13923
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyDreams  [View Original Post]
    Unless you receive serious death threats, stupid police will not do anything and lawyers will just want your money. Plus they know you are in this illegal hobby. I don't mean to be disrespectful, but why are you that naive to share your real phone number or any other personal information with providers? Nowadays is so easy to get additional phone numbers through various apps and you had to give your real number?? You have to create a new identity if you want to be in this hobby especially if you have a wife. Wish you good luck bro! But always be smart! There are things you can do to prevent this kind of situations.
    I use a texting app with a number only for the hobby and also an email dedicated to the hobby but how do you create a new identity? I switched from pro to SA and prior to that used an agency for a year so haven't bothered with verification but back in the day providers wanted 2 references or to check your work I'd and I have selectively given my info to some providers but how do you create a fake work badge for John Smith.

    Otherwise don't even think of paying them anything or they will keep coming for more. Bluff that extortion is a class whatever felony and your nephew is a cyber police that can track them or whatever or just ignore them but under no circumstances pay them a dime.

  2. #13922

    Squirter

    Quote Originally Posted by DannyOFace  [View Original Post]
    Just following up on this. Anyone?
    This one does. She advertised it and I had never been with a squirter, so I requested it. kept my face close to her crotch. She began to squirt and it startled the hell out of me. I pulled my head back because I wasn't expecting that much fluid, but she coated my face anyway.

    https://tryst.link/escort/katd

  3. #13921

    Jenni from Elk Grove

    Seen her ads for a while and saw few reviews but since I'm familiar with the area I decided to take a dive and the only thing I regret is not getting more time.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...397/3125499403

    Saw the pics and had to go see her. Been to where she stays before to see other girls but she totally knocks them out of the park. Texted her about 2 hours before I saw her, she responded fast. Asked for a dick pic for verification (I think most of the EG girls do). Afterwards she gave me where to go, opted for a quick visit but wow I'm going to go for at least a half next time. Got in the room to see a beautiful tall girl with a 10/10 body. She stroked me till I got hard while I rubbed and felt on her tits, she put the cover on and sucked me till I came in it. She's so hot I couldn't last to get in her. But next time, I know what to expect so I can't wait to get in her. I'd go rush to see her if you could.

    Literally like the pictures no joke 100%, her tits are actually fuller. She may be pregnant but either way she's a pure bombshell.

  4. #13920

    Karina

    Attempted to see karina this week due to all the great reports I have seen. Messaged her and never got a response. Is she still around and worth the time?

    Thanks,

    Childish.

  5. #13919

    Black providers

    Hey guys, I want to try a young black and definitely not fat! Any recommendation will be greatly appreciated!

  6. #13918

    Blackmail

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyDreams  [View Original Post]
    Unless you receive serious death threats, stupid police will not do anything and lawyers will just want your money. Plus they know you are in this illegal hobby. I don't mean to be disrespectful, but why are you that naive to share your real phone number or any other personal information with providers? Nowadays is so easy to get additional phone numbers through various apps and you had to give your real number?? You have to create a new identity if you want to be in this hobby especially if you have a wife. Wish you good luck bro! But always be smart! There are things you can do to prevent this kind of situations.
    I had someone try to do that to me. I pointed out that their request was a class 4 felony, they did not know my real info and nobody was going to give a fuck anyway. The best advice I can give you is put them on ignore and don't respond at all. Can you give us a heads up as to what geniuses have come up with this plan (I. E. Where are their ads)?

    Good luck.

  7. #13917

    Forget about Law enforcement.

    Quote Originally Posted by Trogon  [View Original Post]
    Ok I'm being blackmailed.

    Thought I met someone on a site sent a few texts and now they want cash to not tell my wife.

    Any lawyers or law enforcement that can give me advise.

    Thanks.
    Unless you receive serious death threats, stupid police will not do anything and lawyers will just want your money. Plus they know you are in this illegal hobby. I don't mean to be disrespectful, but why are you that naive to share your real phone number or any other personal information with providers? Nowadays is so easy to get additional phone numbers through various apps and you had to give your real number?? You have to create a new identity if you want to be in this hobby especially if you have a wife. Wish you good luck bro! But always be smart! There are things you can do to prevent this kind of situations.

  8. #13916

    Blackmail

    Ok I'm being blackmailed.

    Thought I met someone on a site sent a few texts and now they want cash to not tell my wife.

    Any lawyers or law enforcement that can give me advise.

    Thanks.

  9. #13915

    Urine

    Quote Originally Posted by DannyOFace  [View Original Post]
    Just following up on this. Anyone?
    Squirting is nothing but urination. There are plenty of girls who will piss on you.

  10. #13914

    Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by DannyOFace  [View Original Post]
    This is a long shot, but any providers out there that can actually squirt like a fountain? Seems impossible to find anyone that does so.
    Just following up on this. Anyone?

  11. #13913

    Well said I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyDreams  [View Original Post]
    Sure, the same way I've been ignoring all your fictional stories! Just there's a forum for everything! This is a Escort Review Thread, so why don't we talk about BLM or KKK groups instead? Only an idiot would go to Home Depot to buy his groceries there instead of going to a grocery store. So lets talk about everything else but escort reviews then!!

    BTW, You don't have to read this. Just Ignore it, the solution is simple!
    Sometimes everyone gets off topic.

  12. #13912
    [Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!

  13. #13911
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesTChicago  [View Original Post]
    Chicago is a very large city and very spread out. 99.999% of the violence is deduced to a couple of blocks, which are far from downtown and nice surrounding neighborhoods
    99.999% of crime is NOT limited to a couple of blocks LOL! As someone born and raised in Chicago I would say the majority of the South and West Sides are very dangerous. Downtown and North side are still relatively safe but even that now is changing. When I read the streetwalker reports I would never venture near the often mentioned West side 5th Ave stroll at night or daytime for that matter. I will say that the O'hare / ElkGrove area and most suburbs are still very safe.

  14. #13910

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by HanginBalls  [View Original Post]
    Though, I do have to warn if you go south of Ohio after midnight it does get a little sketchy!!
    No it does not, stop scaring people.

  15. #13909

    Come on Guys!! Talk about Providers and not whether Chicago is Dangerous or not!!

    Come on guys!! WTF is going on! ?? Talk about providers and Stop talking about whether Chicago is safe or not!! It's getting annoying! Enough is enough! Can you please take your conversations somewhere else, maybe to the forum called " Things that have nothing to do with pussy". !! This is a never ending subject and it's ruining the fun!! If you don't like Chicago, get the fuck out!! Plain and simple!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape