Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 789 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 289 689 739 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 839 889 ... LastLast
Results 11,821 to 11,835 of 17941
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6121

    Kial

    Quote Originally Posted by CleanFun1960  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? I've searched the forums here and Lou and nothing on the name. Odd since it looks like she has been around for a while.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kialxo
    Never did see any feedbacl. Anyone take the plunge?

  2. #6120

    Allie at Red Roof Nicholasville Road

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonL  [View Original Post]
    I recently visited her at RR Inn at Nich and NC. Definitely a user and definitely using older pictures on STG. She was nice, polite and accommodating, but the room was completely trashed and dirty. I felt like I needed to scrub the bottom of my shoes after I left.
    A month or so ago somebody on here (tried) to see her at an in call that was actually a half way house. Had bunkbeds and stuff. Roommates too. It was weird. I can't find the review because she didn't used to have a her name in her ad. Pretty sure he left $40 poorer and got nothing.

  3. #6119

    Allie

    Quote Originally Posted by Ktucky79  [View Original Post]
    This one appears to have a problem. I'm sure you all have seen the picture but if not I thought I would post it here.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...o/542304266376
    I recently visited her at RR Inn at Nich and NC. Definitely a user and definitely using older pictures on STG. She was nice, polite and accommodating, but the room was completely trashed and dirty. I felt like I needed to scrub the bottom of my shoes after I left.

  4. #6118

    Versailles Girl

    She is the easily the best one around Lexington area by a mile. Saw her last weekend, didn't disappoint. Will repeat.

  5. #6117

    Snooping

    So. I did some looking around, and someone has already said. 2 of the links I had posted were fake, I saw them appear in other states with different numbers same pictures.

    I also figured out Molly. Two different numbers, same pictures. It might be legit but I tend to stay from girls with two different numbers. I've learned my lesson about that. I've been out of this hobby for a while. It's gotten pretty dangerous. Anyway stay safe out there.

  6. #6116
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  7. #6115
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNiceGuy  [View Original Post]
    You can find better on tinder. I saw her and said "I forgot my wallet" and left. Yeah that bad. If she put bbw in the title I'd just side step her and I would have felt better about the waste of time.
    I agree with nice guy. I saw her. Proceeded w QV / BBBJ but not attractive to me at all.

  8. #6114

    Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by JBrentwood718  [View Original Post]
    Normally when nobody has responded to a question, its a pretty good bet that the post is not legit. Especially if the girls are hot! I wouldn't get my hopes up on them.
    IMO, 1&3 were fake. 2 was recently reported of robbing someone at the bluegrass. A little research would have got you there.

  9. #6113

    Bite size chocolate

    Anyone seen this bite sized piece of chocolate? She's been posting alot lately and has a local phone number. Just curious!

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...g/575101070255

  10. #6112

    No answers

    Quote Originally Posted by Orkus78  [View Original Post]
    I guess nobody has heard anything on the past few post I've made?
    Normally when nobody has responded to a question, its a pretty good bet that the post is not legit. Especially if the girls are hot! I wouldn't get my hopes up on them.

  11. #6111

    Pet

    I was talking to her on Seeking Arrangements. We talked about hooking up, got a quote. She said she could not host due to roommate situation. I broke off chatting when she texted me saying she was broke and would I front her some money that would go towards an eventual meeting. Super super skinny. Thin as a rail from the nudes she sent. Hope this helps.

    Quote Originally Posted by GrittyB  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...gton/54524657/#.

    She also posts on Whatsyourprice. Any info is appreciated.

  12. #6110

    Mya

    Quote Originally Posted by MrDeeliteFool  [View Original Post]
    Met her and she was a delight. Very accommodating with a tiny ass. Only flaw is the smile and that's a shame.
    So what is the deal with her smile? Meth mouth?

  13. #6109

    Anyone have a dream with Skylar before?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...n/699907737164

    Phone number is local and response text real quick. Just can't find any legit info about her at all.

  14. #6108

    Won't respond

    Quote Originally Posted by TheStrategist  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Kristen recently or know if she's still providing great service?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...-pics/33463351
    This ***** won't even text me back.

  15. #6107

    No answers

    I guess nobody has heard anything on the past few post I've made?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape