Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,981 to 4,995 of 7848
-
10-04-20 14:12 #2868Senior Member

Posts: 224Hailie lately
I was looking at a visit there but doing some homework, it looks like trouble. Has anyone seen her more than once since August and got a full hour? You pay for 1 h you should get 1 h. Anything else is a BS rip off. She does say MSOG in the add so the dude got ripped off. WTF?
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
I can read she behaves with Jasmine but I know a trusted monger here who, like in some reviews, mentioned she changed her name from Bella and used to be in Wolcott. She used to be ok at first but then she made people wait, ripped them off and had a BF who knocked on doors.
I am not saying this still is happening and this time is over but caution applies here. Did you see her? I trust your reviews.
-
10-04-20 12:57 #2867Senior Member

Posts: 309That is a perfect description of her Playboy. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by Playboy17
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-20 09:47 #2866Senior Member

Posts: 2148Clients
Like you said she has a 6th grade education. The smart ones try to build a clientele.
Originally Posted by Playboy17
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-20 22:05 #2865Senior Member

Posts: 304Cassie
She rushes with most everyone, I've known her for years! She does a quick BJ then wants to do doggie and your out!! Pretty girl from the hood and talks like she has a 6th grade education! I get along with her well but I don't let her pull that crap with me!! She definitely is one of the pretty girls out there but she will Rush all the guys she's never seen before really bad and just get them out and take their money, I persevered I've seen her many many times she does not ever pull that crap with me at all anymore but she used to stay safe everyone Playboy.
Originally Posted by Fresh87
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-20 16:58 #2864Senior Member

Posts: 792Your right.
She won't rob you. Her boyfriend / pimp will. I know of him personally. They are both from the springfield mass. Area. If the bad smelling coochie doesn't take you out he will.
Originally Posted by DrJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-20 16:18 #2863Senior Member

Posts: 625Stay away
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...t/729426618961
She's back! Stay away she'll take your $$ and give you no service. Beware?
-
10-03-20 11:25 #2862Senior Member

Posts: 285Cassie
Finally seen cassie Thursday good young looking chick skinny did a qv in southington everything covered. Didn't like how she was kinda rushing saying another appointment is next. On top she had a little skill had to rush out someone was coming to the room not sure ill repeat.
-
10-03-20 09:56 #2861Senior Member

Posts: 227I can say in her defense I don't think she beat or robbed anyone.
Originally Posted by ThebbcMonger860
[View Original Post]
The visit was a disappointment in that I asked her to be shower fresh, she was not, her feet were filthy and her coochiw smelled terribly.
-
10-03-20 09:44 #2860Senior Member

Posts: 227Agreed, there is no way those pictures are of her.
Originally Posted by BMart80
[View Original Post]
I bailed.
She has definitely had some hard years.
-
10-02-20 21:30 #2859Senior Member

Posts: 29How was it tho?
Originally Posted by JustOne203
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-20 14:13 #2858Senior Member

Posts: 192Bella
Saw her recently. Every report about her is true. Always late, very talkative. Her place is disorganized to say the least.
Her looks are average /5 above average. She's so thin which generally isn't my type so take That for what it is.
Her service is great tho, the price is completely fair and she really wants to please and make you happy. I've been with probably over 200 women and her BBJ is def top 5 IMO. Just the way I like it.
I'll see her again if I can get ahold of her.
Jay.
-
10-01-20 06:20 #2857Senior Member

Posts: 625Jewel
I've seen providers on a regular basis and then WOW WTF you think it was different person all of a sudden! I think that's part of this hobby. I think the Dark Arts are pretty much part of most providers so you never know. I just wanted to share my experience I know YMMV anytime you see these ladies. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by Stickman55
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-20 16:49 #2856Senior Member

Posts: 2148Diamond
Thats Diamond, I saw over a year ago and was very satisfied with looks and service. Went to meet her couple months ago, she had scabs and rashes all over her face and body. I turned around and left. I left a comment about that meeting.
Originally Posted by Stickman55
[View Original Post]
Stay safe,
PA.
-
09-30-20 15:25 #2855Senior Member

Posts: 551Jewel. Heather
Not sure where you get the idea of her not posting everyday. If you follow the listings on STG in Waterbury you will see that see that she posts several times day and night, everyday! Pretty much 24/7 365. My point is that she is high volume. I've seen her about 5 times and in the past would've recommended her and in fact have. She was always friendly and cool. However the last time I saw her in March or April her weight was going up and appearance was going downhill. She had crossed that line for me of hard living and unhealthy looking. I decided to cross her off the list of regulars. There were a couple of reviews that came out at the same time that spoke of the same issues. Maybe she's cleaned up at bit in the last couple of months.
Originally Posted by Legecy
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-20 12:57 #2854Senior Member

Posts: 625Good Time
Saw this provider this morning. Had seen her once before Covid. Had a good time with her then so I met her again. She is cute, clean, no sign of demons and fun to be with. Not a spinner but not a BBW has a MILF's body! I enjoyed DATY, BBBJ and FS. Her location is safe and clean. She has cats so if that's a problem at least you know ahead of time. Her donation was very reasonable and I will return. I don't believe she posts everyday. Stay safe!
http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...y/153180106075









Reply With Quote





