Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15832

    Scarlet Rose prices

    HHr 200; Hr 300.

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    That scarlet rose turn down $100 qv. Do you know what her rate is?

  2. #15831
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by SreeDeep  [View Original Post]
    Hello all,

    Lately I'm seeing a lot of providers using IG. So I created a fake account to chat with them and I'm starting to see why it's much better. For one you can unsend a message, good for LE issues. The video chat is easy verification. As a community, I think we should adopt this standard, much safer than SMS, even from a burner.

    Could you share here (or PM if you're hesitant) providers' IG handles? I'll start. The three I've arranged sessions with on IG are:

    Veronika Love (therussiantreat), Scarlet Rose (queen_rose_oxox), and Amy waterworks (missbecckky). Please share more providers.
    That scarlet rose turn down $100 qv. Do you know what her rate is?

  3. #15830

    Amy waterworks

    Quote Originally Posted by SreeDeep  [View Original Post]
    Hello all,

    Lately I'm seeing a lot of providers using IG. So I created a fake account to chat with them and I'm starting to see why it's much better. For one you can unsend a message, good for LE issues. The video chat is easy verification. As a community, I think we should adopt this standard, much safer than SMS, even from a burner.

    Could you share here (or PM if you're hesitant) providers' IG handles? I'll start. The three I've arranged sessions with on IG are:

    Veronika Love (therussiantreat), Scarlet Rose (queen_rose_oxox), and Amy waterworks (missbecckky). Please share more providers.
    Amy waterworks takes selfies everyday in a new location she travels in the same black singlet lingerie. Its like she owns only 1 pair of sexy underwear. Go through all her pics she doesn't change her lingerie.

  4. #15829

    Instagram handles

    Hello all,

    Lately I'm seeing a lot of providers using IG. So I created a fake account to chat with them and I'm starting to see why it's much better. For one you can unsend a message, good for LE issues. The video chat is easy verification. As a community, I think we should adopt this standard, much safer than SMS, even from a burner.

    Could you share here (or PM if you're hesitant) providers' IG handles? I'll start. The three I've arranged sessions with on IG are:

    Veronika Love (therussiantreat), Scarlet Rose (queen_rose_oxox), and Amy waterworks (missbecckky). Please share more providers.

  5. #15828

    Lindsay

    Too bad. She used to be legit for short.

    Money before she reall bad on the dope.


  6. #15827

    Stephanie (BBW)

    Any intel on Stephanie in Malden? Seems like a nice cheap option if I'm in the area https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...524/9786540980.

    Warning. She is pretty big. I don't mind them that way but I know some do LOL.

    There is also another in Malden too https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...72/8573126019. She is a bit older but similar price.

    Thanks!

  7. #15826
    Quote Originally Posted by NHughty  [View Original Post]
    Just getting back in the game after a long hiatus. Wondering if anyone has any info on this one? She's local to me so I'll probably TOFTT unless she's a known scammer.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/54497187/
    She's a street girl, not looking like those pictures anymore either! Go get her on Union st in Lynn. Don't waste your time. I see her all the time walking, Neva picked her up. Rough looking these days!

  8. #15825

  9. #15824
    Quote Originally Posted by Attwater  [View Original Post]
    Absolutely terrible.
    Ok, Charles Barkley.

  10. #15823
    Quote Originally Posted by Psalyer  [View Original Post]
    I am pretty sure this is who you are refering to.

    https://www.escortdirectory.com/esco...couple-101886/
    Yes. I'm not sure whether they actually reside in SF or that is marketing cache, but in the end, I would guess its the male of the two who is really boss about things, though she makes nice on email / msgs. I haven't seen them, but if they were a little hands on (and masks, too).

  11. #15822

    Anyone see this one?


  12. #15821
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Care to tell us what happen. Don't hold back.

  13. #15820
    Quote Originally Posted by Attwater  [View Original Post]
    Absolutely terrible.
    http://boston.skipthegames.com/femal...z/881634053344

  14. #15819

    Lyndsay

    Absolutely terrible.

  15. #15818
    Quote Originally Posted by Adobe  [View Original Post]
    I would guess that she's real. Maybe not the person in the photos in the ad. Because Fiona's ad does advertise a 2-girl special. I mean, sometimes a provider will post several ads with different pictures. . . But I've never yet met a lady who can provide 4-hand service when there is only one of her in reality, LOL.

    Just my 2 cents.

    Adobe.
    The thing about fiona is she's a dirty little ***** and I don't want to even touch that girl LOL plus she asks for way too much money. But her friend is hot.

    I hit her friend up (same phone number as fiona) and she kept giving me excuses for why ivanka isn't there and she said she was "unreliable".

    My guess is ivanka is not real at all and its just fiona playing games.

    It was funny I asked for ivanka, got an excuse why she wasnt there and fiona's like "want to see me tho?" like uh no LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape