Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #442

    Lost & Found!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Walker333  [View Original Post]
    Someone was or is definitely full of shit.
    Got a call from my 50 yr. Old AMP girlfriend to "Come over here. I can't stand up" She's kneeling on all fours. So, I pull my pants down figuring she wants to fuck. She screams, " No asshole! Carry me to the bathroom"! I asked," Another big dick"? She says, " Yeah, and I think he left the condom in my ass"! She managed to vice-grip my crotch after I laughed and said," You keep laughing and you won't have a big dick anymore"! I carried her to the sink where she bent over, spread her cheeks and told me to look up her ass. Bingo! There it was!! She told me to slide two fingers up her ass and pull the rubber out! I declined her request. She said," Listen asshole, I take a lotta sh*t to support your ass! You can take SOME sh*t too"! I suppose she is right so I lubed two fingers and dug my way in there. It took a few minutes till I finally reached the foreign object. I slowly removed the condom and Kim was moaning and getting wet! I finally pulled the condom out while Kim was orgasming! She told me to put my fingers in the condom and finger-fuck her ass with it! Again, I declined and she said," Listen, dickhead! I swallowed three loads tonight! A little cum on your hand won't hurt you" So, like the good b / f I am I slid the condom on and fingered her anal cavity. A few minutes later (with a little help from clitoral stimulation), Kim shuttered out another orgasm! I pulled out slowly and not only did she have a vaginal orgasm, she had an anal one too!! My palm was filled with her excrement! This time it was her time to laugh!!

    She was still leaned over in pain. I was tempted to leave her there, but being the nice guy I am, I carried her in to the shower where I proceeded to rinse her down asshole and all. She turned to kiss me and the smell of her breath was awful!! She said," I swallow cum, the least you could do. ". I cut her off there. I told her, "I will clean your ass, but I will not kiss you with a loaded mouth".

  2. #441

    Conclusion

    Quote Originally Posted by HanginBalls  [View Original Post]
    I'm sitting on the can when my 50 yr old AMP tells me not to come out! Her appt. Is here and I can't be seen! Twenty minutes later she barges in with a finger full of shit! I tell her "that's disgusting"! She says," That's 3 bills worth of shit".
    Someone was or is definitely full of shit.

  3. #440

    "That's all, folks!"

    Quote Originally Posted by HanginBalls  [View Original Post]
    I'm sitting on the can when my 50 yr old AMP tells me not to come out! Her appt. Is here and I can't be seen! Twenty minutes later she barges in with a finger full of shit! I tell her "that's disgusting"! She says," That's 3 bills worth of shit".
    Luckily, this is where the story ends.

    Devlin, Out!

  4. #439

    Why. Yes you did!!

    Quote Originally Posted by DanglinNuts  [View Original Post]
    That is funny!! You got him good! Did I mention I have a big Dick?
    I imagine that dude is all bent out of shape about it!!

  5. #438

    Funny

    Quote Originally Posted by HanginBalls  [View Original Post]
    I just had to laugh as this guy who claims to ignore my posts responded to one!! LMAO!!
    That is funny!! You got him good! Did I mention I have a big Dick?

  6. #437

    The Ultimate Contradiction

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyDreams  [View Original Post]
    Sure, the same way I've been ignoring all your fictional stories! Just there's a forum for everything! This is a Escort Review Thread, so why don't we talk about BLM or KKK groups instead? Only an idiot would go to Home Depot to buy his groceries there instead of going to a grocery store. So lets talk about everything else but escort reviews then!!

    BTW, You don't have to read this. Just Ignore it, the solution is simple!
    I just had to laugh as this guy who claims to ignore my posts responded to one!! LMAO!!

  7. #436

    Yes, I've been ignoring your Made-Up Stories!

    Quote Originally Posted by HanginBalls  [View Original Post]
    If you don't like what you read just ignore it!!
    Sure, the same way I've been ignoring all your fictional stories! Just there's a forum for everything! This is a Escort Review Thread, so why don't we talk about BLM or KKK groups instead? Only an idiot would go to Home Depot to buy his groceries there instead of going to a grocery store. So lets talk about everything else but escort reviews then!!

    BTW, You don't have to read this. Just Ignore it, the solution is simple!

  8. #435

    Simple Solution:

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyDreams  [View Original Post]
    Come on guys!! WTF is going on! ?? Talk about providers and Stop talking about whether Chicago is safe or not!! It's getting annoying! Enough is enough! Can you please take your conversations somewhere else, maybe to the forum called " Things that have nothing to do with pussy". !! This is a never ending subject and it's ruining the fun!! If you don't like Chicago, get the fuck out!! Plain and simple
    If you don't like what you read just ignore it!!

  9. #434

    Rona

    It's a respiratory virus transmitted the same way as cold and flu. Avoid kissing unless you're 100% sure the girl doesn't have COVID. AFAIK, there is no evidence that it can be transmitted from a woman to a man via sexual fluids. You could lower your risk to near zero by switching to massage with L1.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaster191  [View Original Post]
    What are your guys' thoughts on how dangerous it is to see one right now? I completely stopped after the pandemic started.

  10. #433
    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    This is the advantage of being on her client list. You get first pick on what time to see a girl. As far as a concession (s) it's highly unlikely for first time or new clients. No harm in asking however.
    I can see it from the other perspective, a sure bet vs an unknown new person. Maybe instead of asking for a reduced credit, I could inquire for an additional amount of time instead.

  11. #432

    First hooker stories anyone?

    Mine was a busty dyed blonde at brothel in South America. I sat down with a beer and they brought out the ladies in a big line. I pointed at the one with the cute grin and off we went to the back. Spoke no English. In her mid 20's I'd say.

  12. #431
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3480

    Her Client List.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ixmeofne  [View Original Post]
    Hmm, recently set up an appointment with a well-known provider in the area and was set to do the deed. That is until an hour or so before, she got back to me saying she had a regular who was asking for the same time and if we could reschedule.

    This is where the record scratches and you all roll your eyes.

    I said sure, but haven't committed to anything. Part of me is tempted to just reschedule, another part is bitter, and one last part is thinking I should ask for some concessions because the fault is on her.

    Thoughts?
    This is the advantage of being on her client list. You get first pick on what time to see a girl. As far as a concession (s) it's highly unlikely for first time or new clients. No harm in asking however.

  13. #430

    Store Credit

    Quote Originally Posted by Ixmeofne  [View Original Post]
    Hmm, recently set up an appointment with a well-known provider in the area and was set to do the deed. That is until an hour or so before, she got back to me saying she had a regular who was asking for the same time and if we could reschedule.

    This is where the record scratches and you all roll your eyes.

    I said sure, but haven't committed to anything. Part of me is tempted to just reschedule, another part is bitter, and one last part is thinking I should ask for some concessions because the fault is on her.

    Thoughts?
    Insist on store credit in order to get your business, for the inconvenience of doing this. To put it in laymen's terms, second shot.

  14. #429

    Advice?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hater  [View Original Post]
    Not lately but end of last year I was ghosted bunch times. That's when I started to use agency's.
    Hmm, recently set up an appointment with a well-known provider in the area and was set to do the deed. That is until an hour or so before, she got back to me saying she had a regular who was asking for the same time and if we could reschedule.

    This is where the record scratches and you all roll your eyes.

    I said sure, but haven't committed to anything. Part of me is tempted to just reschedule, another part is bitter, and one last part is thinking I should ask for some concessions because the fault is on her.

    Thoughts?

  15. #428
    Senior Member


    Posts: 395

    Not lately

    Quote Originally Posted by JayKay8  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone else been getting ghosted a lot recently? I haven't had any luck the past week. Girls either don't reply to my texts, or they set up a time with me and then ghost me. I'm always super discreet and respectful in my communications, but maybe that's the problem. I'm going to open with "Gurrrrl let me get that pussy" and see if I get better results.
    Not lately but end of last year I was ghosted bunch times. That's when I started to use agency's.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape