Thread: Bullshit that has Nothing to do With Pussy
+
Add Report
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 2212
-
09-23-20 17:14 #427Senior Member

Posts: 215They are spread pretty thin.
I feel like it should be pretty safe this weekend in Chicago. They are going to have their hands full with the protests and looting for Breona Taylor.
Originally Posted by JolieThornDog
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-20 14:32 #426Senior Member

Posts: 262And
It's an election year and the dicks (as in LE) are out there.
Originally Posted by Wolf5150
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-20 13:47 #425Senior Member

Posts: 215Ghosted
Has anyone else been getting ghosted a lot recently? I haven't had any luck the past week. Girls either don't reply to my texts, or they set up a time with me and then ghost me. I'm always super discreet and respectful in my communications, but maybe that's the problem. I'm going to open with "Gurrrrl let me get that pussy" and see if I get better results.
-
09-23-20 10:47 #424Senior Member

Posts: 56Covid? Never heard of her. Personally, if I had to rank the potential dangers of mongering right now, Covid would be at the bottom of the list, and likely not even be listed. I'd be more concerned with STD's.
Originally Posted by Jaster191
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-20 00:12 #423Banned Member

Posts: 43Covid
What are your guys' thoughts on how dangerous it is to see one right now? I completely stopped after the pandemic started.
I've been thinking though by now these girls most have gotten it and probably already recovered so maybe the same actually isn't that high? Could just be my little head doing the thinking.
-
09-17-20 18:35 #422Senior Member

Posts: 272Ashley Marie
You are absolutely correct, it was Ashley Marie, supper hot. Her sister was Victoria, tall brunette with huge boltons. There was a young beautiful blonde that was 6' 2" - Michaela. She is still around. I can't believe I have been doing this for so many years.
Originally Posted by NiteOwl44
[View Original Post]
Stay safe out there!
-
09-17-20 15:48 #421Senior Member

Posts: 70I once wrote a provider that I became friendly with a college recommendation letter. She got in too.
Originally Posted by RaoulDuke
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-20 05:13 #420Senior Member

Posts: 179What was the name?
No, it wasn't the girls you mention. I don't remember the name, it was 25 years ago, but these gals operated out of Indiana; I guess the Merrillville area because they'd do outcall to my house in the southern burbs. One of them called herself "Little Mary", but I kind doubt her Mom called her that, LOL.
Originally Posted by NiteOwl44
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-20 21:32 #419Regular Member

Posts: 9What was the name?
I remember there was a group of really young hot white girls in Chicago several years ago that posted on Eros. All of them were friends and managed by a young college girl. There was a 6'0 tall Blonde or Brunette in her rotation. I can't remember the name whom was running it, was it Ashely Marie?
Originally Posted by Dodge55
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-20 06:40 #418Senior Member

Posts: 179Girl wanted me to co-sign on a car loan. NFW
Years ago, a couple of young gals had a small agency with a rotating variety of girls, which included them. I saw them or their girls a dozen times, and became friendly with the two owners. One day, they asked me if I would co-sign a car loan for them, for which they would "give me a threesome all night that I'd never forget". Well, tempting as an all-nighter was, there was no way in hell I was going to put myself at financial risk like that. Maybe if they'd offered to give me freebies whenever I wanted forever. No, not even then! It was all downside with very little upside. I gently turned them down, and kept using their agency, but a couple of months later they got busted and closed down. .
Originally Posted by RaoulDuke
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-20 05:12 #417Banned Member

Posts: 586Borrow for Pee:
This Lincoln Ave. Crackhead calls me up and asks 2 borrow 2 bills to bail her kid out of jail. I'm convinced. She asks me to bring a 12 pack and she'll knob me off!! The big head says"No" but the little head looks at me and says, " Ya know, she did give pretty good head"! Half hour later I'm at her door. This crackhead actually looked good!! She was dressed in a skirt with a silk shirt, her hair was done and she was pedi'd. My dick actually got hard looking at her! She grabs the beer, throws me one says "cheers" and we guzzle one down! She sits on a chair with legs spread. I try not to look but curiosity gets me (she does have great legs! I peak underneath and it looks like she's wearing a diaper!! I ignore it and we continue drinking and chatting. We're three beers in and she confesses," I must tell you. I have a customer with a pee fetish". I said," So" "Well, it involves me putting my head in the toilet while a guy is peeing on me and he jacks off on top of me" "So, who's the lucky guy who gets to pee on you"? I asked. She smiled at me and said," Drink up" I asked," Why me"? She said," Well, you're a client with the biggest sack, so I figured you pee the most"! I nearly spit my beer out! A few beers later we hear a knock on the door. A diminutive guy wearing a suit walks in. "Is this the guy with the big dick", he asks. I was shocked and Molly said," Yes". He pulls out a wad of hondos in puts it on the bed. He nods his head, Molly give me 5 of them, gets on her knees, pulls my shorts down and suck me in front of him. He freaks and says, " Holy shit! That cock is twice the size of mine" I said," That doesn't mean you have a small cock" We laugh and Molly proceeds to deep throat my semi-ridged rod. Richard (Dick for short) drops his drawers and wanks his stiffy by the washroom door. Even with this dweeb jerking off, Molly's head was so good I was moments from blowing! I told "Dick" to back off because he moved in to watch and it looked like he was ready to blow and I didn't want to get splashed on. He dropped another 3 bills on me and promised he wouldn't blow on me. Molly tickled my balls and that did the trick! Molly's head jolted back as I blew propellsions down her throat! Dick pulled her head off and told her to open. "Damn! That's quite a load!" Molly stuck her cum filled tongue out and we watched my little fishies slither down her throat. I was limp and as you know cumming after a few beers one has to go pee. Dicky then pointed to the bathroom and Molly started crawling towards the toilet. Molly complains about really having to pee. Dicky tells her to hold it till the bathroom. Molly reaches the toilet and Dicky tells her to stick her head in there. There is very little water in the bowl as Molly lowers her head all the way in. Her long, blonde flowing hair surrounds the bowl nearly to the rim. Molly complains of peeing and Dicky says," Not yet"! Dicky lifts Molly's skirt up and by g-d she IS wearing a diaper!! Dicky says," You ready big boy? Let it rip"! Somehow Molly's pointy nips hanging to the side of the toilet got me hard and I couldn't pee. Molly lightly punched me in the nuts and yelled," C'Mon.! Pee! I've got 2 k riding on this" The punch did it as I lightly sprinkled golden stream on her neck flowing down to her hair. Dicky was yelling for more as I breathed out and the wiz started flowing heavily! Molly's head was soaked as the toilet started filling up with my golden pee! Dicky told her to "open her mouth" and you can hear the pee splatter off her face, spitting most out and swallowing some! Dicky told her to turn towards him and sprayed his load all over Molly's soaked head and face! Seconds later his deflated cock released a stream of piss in her mouth and face as Molly tried her best to spit out! He then told her to swivel her head in the cum ladened pee! Her hair was wisping out pee after each rotation! I heard drips and looked to see that Molly's diaper was overflowing with pee! Dicky ripped off the diaper, turned Molly on her ass, lifted her legs and jammed two fingers in her fleshy, labiad slit! His hand and arm was drenched with pee as Molly started moaning. Dicky wassmashing her G-spot in and before you know it she's squirting lady jizz up his arm! A few minutes of near brutal fisting and Molly leaned on thetoilet bowl exhausted! Her long blonde hair was now a light shade of yellow and laid flat on her face. Dickey wasn't done. He licked up the pee drenched diaper and smothered it on his face! He even sucked her juices out and spit on her face!
Dicky laughs and starts to dress. He doesn't even shower (sick fuck)! The door slams and he's gone! Molly's sitting there in a puddle of pee. Even her pussy lips are immersed in the puddle. I grab a towel and start drying her off. I pick her up and join her in the shower. Give her some mouthwash and washed her down. She wraps her arms around me and thanks me with a long DFK! Her thin, long nipples start to get hard and she whispers," I need you"! My cock crescents and her once hidden clit stands out proudly! She raises her hips allowing me entrance into her accomadating pussy. I lean her against the wall and fuck her hard! In a few minutes we drench our parts and collapses in my arms. We dry off and I place her on the bed. She says," Where are you going"? I tell heri'm going to take a pee. She says," Don't mention pee ever again".
-
09-11-20 21:35 #416Senior Member

Posts: 395Borrow
I have the same issues. There is one that I been seeing little while and I do care for her. She hits me up once in while for money. She lives on the other side of the country so I don't get to see her often as I like. But When I see her she always lets me stay as long as I want when I see her doesn't charge extra. For example when she comes I pick her up at the airport and we hang out for 3-5 hours and I only pay for 1 hour.
Originally Posted by RaoulDuke
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-20 20:49 #415Senior Member

Posts: 465Suck yourself off? You must be damn flexible or hung like a horse.
Originally Posted by HanginBalls
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-20 13:43 #414Senior Member

Posts: 67Mini Rant about DMs
Listen, I get how the point of this site is to share info and find great providers. That's why I don't mind getting DMs from guys looking for more details. We're supposed to share, right?
But. I'm done replying to guys who are too lazy to do a simple search (here or Google) for the info they need. "Hey, how was NAME when you were with her? And is her incall on the north side?" is a fantastic question and one I'll gladly answer. But these?
- "What does CLM mean?" Jesus, you can find that shit right here.
- "Can you give me her contact info?" Dude, she has ads everywhere. Use a search function.
- "Does she offer FS?" In my post, I already said I didn't ask and didn't know.
If they are too lazy to look for themselves, then I'm too lazy to reply.
Thank you for coming to my Ted talk, and yes, I feel better now. .
-
09-08-20 06:46 #413Banned Member

Posts: 586View from the Balcony!!
A while back I lived downtown in an apartment tower. Almost every unit had a telescope. Occasionally I would jack off and leave the blinds open. One night I was scoping around and saw this full figured (and I'm being nice) lady scoping too. We caught eyes and we blew kisses to each other. She lowered her strap to her nightie to reveal one of her gigantic tits! I in return lowered my boxers to reveal my semi-erect dick. She returned later with a poster saying," Nice cock"! I in return wrote "nice tit"! She wrote "1505" in I was at her door in ten minutes. There stood a 45 yr old 5'9", 350 # woman with a huge smile! "It's about time I saw that gorgeous cock in person," she said. I said, " What do you mean"? She said," For weeks I've watched you fuck other women and beat off! I've even watched you suck yourself off" I looked down in embarrassment and also noticed my pre-cum stained shorts! She asked me if she could do the honors and pulled down my running shorts. She jumped back as I sprang out and said," You're much bigger in person"! She lowered her nightie and asked," If I was disappointed"? My cock rose to full length and she delightfully replied," Thank you". That night we fucked till dawn. We fucked each other every Sunday for 6 months. On the weekends we would leave our blinds open and watch each other fuck other people. Twas an interesting experience till she remarried her needle-dick, rich husband. Fun times was had by all. No harm no foul!










Reply With Quote






