Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3597

    Chloe Love

    Quote Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7  [View Original Post]
    She is listed with MA this week.

    https://modelingave.escortbook.com

    I have never connected with her despite the positive reviews. She was never available anytime I asked in over 2 years.

    But I saw she was listed again, booked an appointment, and was glad I did.

    This girl is built! . really built! She's a brick house.

    She is not skinny and not fat, just perfectly thick to support DD cups. She convinced me that both during DATY and riding cowgirl, she was focused on her own happy ending. Great confidence booster for me. There was LFK and BBBJ before that and she loved indulging my titty-face thing.
    Wow. Glad she is back! She was my first Russian finish with a facial! I will be looking her up for sure!

  2. #3596

    Isabel

    Quote Originally Posted by JrHickey  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if anyone has seen Isabel from Angellis / EEC. Feel free to PM me. I am thinking of taking the plunge.
    I have seen Isabel, about a year ago. She is a cute little gal with a large tatoo on her chest. Very nice boobs and pretty aggressive in her actions. I would recommend.

  3. #3595

    Luck?

    https://tryst.link/escort/cruz-jamie

    Anyone seen this girl? I keep seeing her ad but looking up the phone number also leads to other ads of providers I'd rather not see. . .

  4. #3594

    Telegram messenger channel. Ads are on Tryst and escortbook sites

    Quote Originally Posted by Wooshi  [View Original Post]
    Where can we find MCE girls? I heard from someone they are still running 10-15 girls a week. But no more telegram no more emails. Someone know anything?
    How can MCE be running still? I thought Marcus went into depression mode and on a drug binge. And I saw his real name and picture on that website. Someone sent me a screenshot. How can he even get girls. He is fat and ugly with that shirtless boat pic. I feel sorry for the MCE girls whom have to fuck him bare Punjabi style. I can fuck these girls Nordic Style and they will love it. Marcus blonde girlfriend looks pretty hot tho. I will fuck her bare Nordic Style.

  5. #3593

    Where find MCE girls?

    I heard MCE still running 10-15 girls a weekend. But no telegram and a handful of indie websites. Where can I find their ads?

  6. #3592

    CLM Maria

    Has anyone seen Maria from CLM?

  7. #3591

    Where find MCE girls?

    Where can we find MCE girls? I heard from someone they are still running 10-15 girls a week. But no more telegram no more emails. Someone know anything?

  8. #3590
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1353
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL1234  [View Original Post]
    Laura was my first with the agency, she didn't give me any hint about any upgrades and I didn't ask LOL, just massage plus HJ.
    Ahh. Well sometimes you have to ask!

  9. #3589
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1435
    Quote Originally Posted by GotCraving  [View Original Post]
    Were you successful in getting to a L2? If so, what was their upcharge? I hate going in blind and getting ripped off. Thanks for sharing.
    When FS was declined I just went with L1. I was also disappointed by the girls in person compared to their pics. Every girl I was was 10 or more pounds heavier than I thought she would be by her pics. To me it looked more like chopping rather than flattering camera angles.

  10. #3588

    Isabel?

    I was wondering if anyone has seen Isabel from Angellis / EEC. Feel free to PM me. I am thinking of taking the plunge.

  11. #3587
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoClass  [View Original Post]
    How was Mia? Photos her? Accurate? How was the massage?
    Mia was good, photos are accurate, massage was not good at all, just a small rub in the back for 10 min. She rushed me out after 30 min of a 1 hour appointment. But, she loves to kiss, and BBBJ was good, she is open to different positions.

  12. #3586

    Clm

    Quote Originally Posted by TJGeek  [View Original Post]
    I overpaid for Allison also. Surprise Laura did not do FS? Time of the month or did she have another excuse?

    Lilly also does FS. Picture is her. A Central American girl with an enhanced top and was not GPS for me (Door Fee + 100 if I recall correctly).
    Laura was my first with the agency, she didn't give me any hint about any upgrades and I didn't ask LOL, just massage plus HJ.

  13. #3585
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL1234  [View Original Post]
    I was able to get FS for 300 total with Mia and 400 from Alison (GPS, but I was horny). No FS with Laura.
    How was Mia? Photos her? Accurate? How was the massage?

  14. #3584
    Quote Originally Posted by TJGeek  [View Original Post]
    I overpaid for Allison also. Surprise Laura did not do FS? Time of the month or did she have another excuse?

    Lilly also does FS. Picture is her. A Central American girl with an enhanced top and was not GPS for me (Door Fee + 100 if I recall correctly).
    As of 9/22/20 Lilly no longer works there. Not sure where she went. Never got the chance to try her.

  15. #3583
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1353
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL1234  [View Original Post]
    I was able to get FS for 300 total with Mia and 400 from Alison (GPS, but I was horny). No FS with Laura.
    I overpaid for Allison also. Surprise Laura did not do FS? Time of the month or did she have another excuse?

    Lilly also does FS. Picture is her. A Central American girl with an enhanced top and was not GPS for me (Door Fee + 100 if I recall correctly).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape