Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 936 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 436 836 886 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 986 1036 ... LastLast
Results 14,026 to 14,040 of 18409
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4384

    Miss J

    Quote Originally Posted by FlakBait  [View Original Post]
    Saw this girl, Miss J for a PPM. She was amazing, really got intimate with me, and it was amazing. She was really nervous at first and a bit afraid but then when we started things really kicked off and we got right to business.

    She was a little costly, but I mostly just look for quality anyways and she happened to be the type I like.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/16ba8...6-2d4eb2bea8a6
    Has anyone seen her recently?

    Is she ok with 300 and is she doing BBFS with everyone or just the ones with test results?

  2. #4383

    All these filters

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6afc4...2-c84b128277ab

    This is just one example, but I see it all the time. Do these ladies use a filter to remove freckles or to add them? Hell, I can't tell which is which. Any ideas?

  3. #4382

    Danamd2020

    Quote Originally Posted by BobDingle10  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/b0628...1-43759b49105f

    Any info? Seems dtf with ppm. Wanted 5 per week on an allowance. Told her no thanks but if you're down for a meet here and there I'd give 3. She was cool with that and wanted to meet that same morning. Didn't pull the trigger cause I'm saving my energy for a big night this weekend. Just seeing if anyone has info or experience
    She tells me she's never met anyone from this site, I find that hard to believe.

  4. #4381
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    I'll be honest, I'm not all that savvy on Instagram. I know how to follow people and that's about it LOL. How do you search for SB's in the DC / NoVa area? I've tried searching things like "Seeking Arrangement" or "Sugar baby" but that just pulls up either posts from all over the world or just spam / adverts.
    Algorithm's are a wonderful thing sometimes. Every SB that I've spoken to is saved in my phone, I let the phone search my contacts and it refers me to others like my contact list. You'd be amazed how many "Finsta" (Fake Instagram) accounts pop up for these girls and usually that's where they have their Onlyfans or even their Under the radar provider accounts. At this point, I just add them, make conversation and then ask if they every considered a SD or arrangement.

  5. #4380
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbunk  [View Original Post]
    Clear your box.
    All good. Cleared.

  6. #4379
    Senior Member


    Posts: 319

    Hey

    Clear your box.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I agree. As far as the sex goes it was probably some of the best sex I've had with any of these gals I've met off of SA. But I only hit it that one time, never bothered to hit her up again. Idk why though. ? LOL.

  7. #4378

    Definitely A No Go, Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by SlowThrottle  [View Original Post]
    I texted with her after seeing some decent reports. She wanted $350 to meet. All was good until she said she doesn't do oral first meet. "I don't do oral first meet. It's not good to be so quick to do oral. I do it second meet. " The fuck is that suppose to mean? Not so good for who? Guess she wants to insure a repeat visit. I didn't even respond after that.
    Wow, $350 & no oral, no thanks!

    Plus, it's when she released her private pics she doesn't have my type of ass. Small, firm, heart shaped with a thigh gap.

    Is my jam!

    I dislike big butts, I can't deny. LOL I know we all are searching for different types, no worries!

  8. #4377

    Lawlessbeauty?

    Hey, Has anyone experienced Lawlessbeauty? I don't have the link to her profile, but I have a pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails e654cc3f7fa26dfe16717d90fdaaf2898fd749d0-14.jpg‎  

  9. #4376
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    I met up with her earlier this year. She definitely I'd full 8 f energy and a really cool person. Her pic are filtered, she looks a bit older in person.

    Damage was 300.

    BBBJ, Mish, doggie, then more BBBJ.

    It worth it for 1 or maybe 2 time but that about it.
    Yeah, I agree. As far as the sex goes it was probably some of the best sex I've had with any of these gals I've met off of SA. But I only hit it that one time, never bothered to hit her up again. Idk why though. ? LOL.

  10. #4375
    Anything on any of these?
    I've reached out to them but nothing back yet

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7ca9badf-e2a2-44f7-8c64-1afb787c0d8

    https://www.seeking.com/member/837307af-184a-4a3a-b226-90d5c49f55f8

    https://www.seeking.com/member/837307af-184a-4a3a-b226-90d5c49f55f8

  11. #4374
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbunk  [View Original Post]
    Report back the fun! My schedule with her has never matched up.
    I met up with her earlier this year. She definitely I'd full 8 f energy and a really cool person. Her pic are filtered, she looks a bit older in person.

    Damage was 300.

    BBBJ, Mish, doggie, then more BBBJ.

    It worth it for 1 or maybe 2 time but that about it.

  12. #4373
    Senior Member


    Posts: 319

    Tat blasiain

    She's been mention here before. But really didn't get a report on how good she is? Or how the time was.

    I'm curious myself.

    Quote Originally Posted by DoggieFan  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/e54d7...a-913f44c74c2b

    Wondering if anyone has an info on her? Definitely DTF. Getting a pro vibe.

    Haven't talked allowance yet. Would be nice to know her price point & menu. Also if pics are accurate.

  13. #4372
    Senior Member


    Posts: 319

    Jetsetdani

    Report back the fun! My schedule with her has never matched up.

    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    Planning to meet with her as well so I came here for a quick search and found this. Good info. Thanks brother.

  14. #4371
    Some SB (hooker) with GPS, ignore my posts.


    Posts: 113

    Stop wasting time

    Considering the rise of fake accounts and scams on SA I'm quite sure people here need to hear this. If you see these simple red flags on a profile don't waste your time with a message. Also note that how attractive or ugly a girl is in "her" profile photos has no bearing on whether or not the it's a scam. If anything average looking girls are used for scams more because they seem more attainable.

    If one of the following is true it's 99% likely to be a scam.

    Only 1 profile photo. I don't even open these anymore.

    Profile photos are screen shots. There are lots of clues to this.

    Photos all have funny crops, especially if there is a sliver of white or black edge on one or more sides. Clue that it's a screenshot.

    Photos look like they were taken with a potato.

    Photos look dated. Not from a filter, but from fashion, cars, environmental clues, etc.

    Text says anything about "check out my wish list" - No real woman wants crap from there.

    "Online / virtual only".

    Really poor English in the profile.

    City / State are the same (Virginia, Virginia).

    Last log in not in the US.

    By following this my success rate is fairly good with women 18-25. If I could only search for profiles with multiple photos I would.

  15. #4370

    Olinda19

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1fb6e...b-6e16f641b895

    Wants to be paid for going to dinner and having nice talks. "Nothing sexual tho".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape