Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 333 of 523 FirstFirst ... 233 283 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 383 433 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 4,995 of 7835
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2855

    Jewel. Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by Legecy  [View Original Post]
    Saw this provider this morning. Had seen her once before Covid. Had a good time with her then so I met her again. She is cute, clean, no sign of demons and fun to be with. Not a spinner but not a BBW has a MILF's body! I enjoyed DATY, BBBJ and FS. Her location is safe and clean. She has cats so if that's a problem at least you know ahead of time. Her donation was very reasonable and I will return. I don't believe she posts everyday. Stay safe!

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...y/153180106075
    Not sure where you get the idea of her not posting everyday. If you follow the listings on STG in Waterbury you will see that see that she posts several times day and night, everyday! Pretty much 24/7 365. My point is that she is high volume. I've seen her about 5 times and in the past would've recommended her and in fact have. She was always friendly and cool. However the last time I saw her in March or April her weight was going up and appearance was going downhill. She had crossed that line for me of hard living and unhealthy looking. I decided to cross her off the list of regulars. There were a couple of reviews that came out at the same time that spoke of the same issues. Maybe she's cleaned up at bit in the last couple of months.

  2. #2854

    Good Time

    Saw this provider this morning. Had seen her once before Covid. Had a good time with her then so I met her again. She is cute, clean, no sign of demons and fun to be with. Not a spinner but not a BBW has a MILF's body! I enjoyed DATY, BBBJ and FS. Her location is safe and clean. She has cats so if that's a problem at least you know ahead of time. Her donation was very reasonable and I will return. I don't believe she posts everyday. Stay safe!

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...y/153180106075

  3. #2853

    Sad

    Quote Originally Posted by MyHobby  [View Original Post]
    I made the mistake of seeing Tiffany the other night. Definitely not healthy, I'm staying away.
    Most of us seen this coming. Sounds like one spider bite too many if you ask me. I really hope she gets help from her close friend.

  4. #2852
    Senior Member


    Posts: 129

    Liz

    Thanks for the advice guys I did not see Liz.

    Was tempted cause its been dry for me but fuck all that.

    In other news I been trying to get with Haillie but she does not get back to me what so ever. I been having this problem for awhile now. Any advice lmaoo at this point I'm about to do a session with Jasmine just in hopes if I see Haillie I'll introduce myself cause damn LOL.

  5. #2851
    Quote Originally Posted by BBFreak  [View Original Post]
    Such an unlucky girl being hit by a car so many times. She must have several insurance settlements coming her way. The spider bites is a new one.
    Very sad to see these gals go down hill.

  6. #2850

    Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman55  [View Original Post]
    Tiffany is not retired. I saw her at her place last week. She replied to a text I sent looking for an incall in 5 minutes. Went for QV. Did some covered doggy and finished with a BBBJ CIM with spit. That was the good part. Everything else was less than memorable. She kept her dress on thru the entire time because of the "healing infected wound from the car hitting her" and "spider bites" and some other BS condition that made it hard to touch her without her flinching! Heard all about her string of misfortunes before we started. I listened patiently but frankly wasn't convinced. She's cute and friendly but the sex was a bore. No thanks. Not sure what all the hype is about.
    Such an unlucky girl being hit by a car so many times. She must have several insurance settlements coming her way. The spider bites is a new one.

  7. #2849
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    Is not nearly as cute as her pictures and lives in a dump and will rush you as soon as she has the cash. I wrote a report on her a while ago. MHO is stay away unless your paying 20 and it in your car (which she won't go for)!

    On another note and the reason I signed on today Am I seeing things or did I see Tiffany getting into someones car yesterday? It was her red hair that cough my attention. By the time I turned around to scoop her myself I was too late! Which one of you pleasure seekers grabbed her? If you have her number feel free to share. I thought she was retired so I deleted it!

    Poo.

    P.S. I saw a cute SW'er picture today. Monica all dressed in white looking clean and fresh talking to her new friend. She seemed to be getting along very well with him, giving kisses and hugs. I think she finally has found the perfect mental match for herself. (Yes I know am being mean) It's too bad as Monica was the hottest thing around a long while ago and quite intelligent. I am surprised she is still alive with how she lives. Well good luck to her and her stuffed white dog. I only wish them well.
    I made the mistake of seeing Tiffany the other night. Definitely not healthy, I'm staying away.

  8. #2848

    Old hippie in Naugatuck

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...n/676054424756

    Save your money and fuel. If those pics are her they are literally at LEAST 20 years old. She's an old worn down sickly looking woman. Not demons sickly but like just old lady lived a hard life maybe battled some kind of illness sickly. She's old and unattractive and the pics of they are her are from a MUCH much better time in her life.

  9. #2847

    Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    Is not nearly as cute as her pictures and lives in a dump and will rush you as soon as she has the cash. I wrote a report on her a while ago. MHO is stay away unless your paying 20 and it in your car (which she won't go for)!

    On another note and the reason I signed on today Am I seeing things or did I see Tiffany getting into someones car yesterday? It was her red hair that cough my attention. By the time I turned around to scoop her myself I was too late! Which one of you pleasure seekers grabbed her? If you have her number feel free to share. I thought she was retired so I deleted it!

    Poo.

    P.S. I saw a cute SW'er picture today. Monica all dressed in white looking clean and fresh talking to her new friend. She seemed to be getting along very well with him, giving kisses and hugs. I think she finally has found the perfect mental match for herself. (Yes I know am being mean) It's too bad as Monica was the hottest thing around a long while ago and quite intelligent. I am surprised she is still alive with how she lives. Well good luck to her and her stuffed white dog. I only wish them well.
    Tiffany is not retired. I saw her at her place last week. She replied to a text I sent looking for an incall in 5 minutes. Went for QV. Did some covered doggy and finished with a BBBJ CIM with spit. That was the good part. Everything else was less than memorable. She kept her dress on thru the entire time because of the "healing infected wound from the car hitting her" and "spider bites" and some other BS condition that made it hard to touch her without her flinching! Heard all about her string of misfortunes before we started. I listened patiently but frankly wasn't convinced. She's cute and friendly but the sex was a bore. No thanks. Not sure what all the hype is about.

  10. #2846

    Can't touch this

    Quote Originally Posted by HoserTwo  [View Original Post]
    One of the guys in here reported about her, said she was pretty good but had a messy place she was staying in, I'll visit her sooner or later.
    That is Liz, I met her when she first started out in Danbury a couple years ago. Back then she was a S / W, she wasn't that bad back than. If she got in your car and told her your not interested, she would leave until you paid her. Service is really bad, no kissing, touching, I mean boobs or butt. No Cim, she is the worst of the worst.

    Move on, she is not worth it.

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  11. #2845
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    Is not nearly as cute as her pictures and lives in a dump and will rush you as soon as she has the cash. I wrote a report on her a while ago. MHO is stay away unless your paying 20 and it in your car (which she won't go for)!

    On another note and the reason I signed on today Am I seeing things or did I see Tiffany getting into someones car yesterday? It was her red hair that cough my attention. By the time I turned around to scoop her myself I was too late! Which one of you pleasure seekers grabbed her? If you have her number feel free to share. I thought she was retired so I deleted it!

    Poo.

    P.S. I saw a cute SW'er picture today. Monica all dressed in white looking clean and fresh talking to her new friend. She seemed to be getting along very well with him, giving kisses and hugs. I think she finally has found the perfect mental match for herself. (Yes I know am being mean) It's too bad as Monica was the hottest thing around a long while ago and quite intelligent. I am surprised she is still alive with how she lives. Well good luck to her and her stuffed white dog. I only wish them well.
    You probably right you saw Tiffany. She texted me yesterday asking how am I doing and when I'm coming to see her.

    If you saw her S / W, I'm wondering if she lost her wheels.

  12. #2844

    Liz

    Quote Originally Posted by Kie69  [View Original Post]
    Is not nearly as cute as her pictures and lives in a dump and will rush you as soon as she has the cash. I wrote a report on her a while ago. MHO is stay away unless your paying 20 and it in your car (which she won't go for)!

    On another note and the reason I signed on today Am I seeing things or did I see Tiffany getting into someones car yesterday? It was her red hair that cough my attention. By the time I turned around to scoop her myself I was too late! Which one of you pleasure seekers grabbed her? If you have her number feel free to share. I thought she was retired so I deleted it!

    Poo.

    P.S. I saw a cute SW'er picture today. Monica all dressed in white looking clean and fresh talking to her new friend. She seemed to be getting along very well with him, giving kisses and hugs. I think she finally has found the perfect mental match for herself. (Yes I know am being mean) It's too bad as Monica was the hottest thing around a long while ago and quite intelligent. I am surprised she is still alive with how she lives. Well good luck to her and her stuffed white dog. I only wish them well.

  13. #2843

    Liz

    Quote Originally Posted by Kie69  [View Original Post]
    One of the guys in here reported about her, said she was pretty good but had a messy place she was staying in, I'll visit her sooner or later.

  14. #2842

  15. #2841

    Any Info would be appreciated

    http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...w/011591192069

    Anyone info would be appreciated have not been on the Waterbury site for a while you can PM me if you have any intel

    Thanks

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape