Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,996 to 5,010 of 7835
-
09-27-20 14:29 #2840Senior Member

Posts: 338Did you see Kiki or Angie? The link you post is Angie. I saw Angie a few years ago in Shelton when she was going by Hennessey. At the time her pics were accurate and her services were as advertised.
Originally Posted by ArchitexOne
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-20 12:32 #2839Senior Member

Posts: 792Mimi
Originally Posted by Radco28
[View Original Post]
Look at what someone posted on STG about her today. I never seen her but she's friends with another lowlife provider that's currently in the hartford area. Who really knows what the truth is but any provider with a suspicion of robbery its best to avoid and play it safe.
Originally Posted by ThebbcMonger860
[View Original Post]
http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...i/722091648708
-
09-27-20 09:58 #2838Senior Member

Posts: 1690Re: Mimi Updated
I knew I read this somewhere turns out it was on STG. Again I would still go with my gut. See screenshots attached.
Originally Posted by ThebbcMonger860
[View Original Post]
http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...i/722091648708
Again go with that gut Instinct.
-
09-26-20 17:10 #2837Senior Member

Posts: 1690Re: Mimi
I remember reading a review about Mimi unfortunately it wasn't positive. If you read her add she even touches on that review.
Originally Posted by Radco28
[View Original Post]
"ATTENTION THERE IS AN AD GOINF AROUND ABOUT ME. TO WHOMEVER CARES. I DO NOT ROB ANYONE, I WORK VERY HARD FOR MY MONEY, AND I AM ONLY HERE TO PROVIDE A VERY ENJOYABLE TIME. I AM THE REAL DEAL, NOT A FAKE. PLEASE DISREGARD THESE ACCUSATIONS BEING MADE AGAINST ME. I NEVER LEAVE A CLIENT DISSATISFIED. EVER. AND THAT IS A PROMISE".
Personal I say go with your gut also try and find that review.
-
09-26-20 15:30 #2836Senior Member

Posts: 48Frances. Here to make your dreams come true
Does anyone have any experience with this one. Does she rob people. Her ad states that she is accused of stealing money. She looks cute. Anyone have any info to share. Thanks.
http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...e/236708057710
-
09-26-20 11:47 #2835Senior Member

Posts: 156Kiki
Saw her yesterday afternoon and service was ok but pictures are definitely touched up and much heavier in reality. Easy setup and pleasant enough but would not repeat.
http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...n/372530411118
-
09-26-20 07:16 #2834Senior Member

Posts: 200Saw her this morning
Saw her this morning standing at Hillside and Pine around 5:50am. Also saw Barbie acting weird wearing the same tight shorts as yesterday. She was way down Grove near Bishop across the street from the package store.
Originally Posted by GoForBroke68
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-20 22:04 #2833Senior Member

Posts: 2147I did play around and it only accepts Cashapp. Definitely scammer.
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-20 21:08 #2832Senior Member

Posts: 2147Lets have some fun
Book some dates and play with them.
Originally Posted by HoserTwo
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-20 18:51 #2831Senior Member

Posts: 304New Red Head Scam Artist
She want's a $50 donation upfront from your cash app. This is the latest scam numerous addicts are using, they don't have to do any work just rip guys off They must work on some guys cause these scams aren't going away I told her that she gave BJ's on Willow for $20 ,now she wants a $50 deposit to see her Right, you'll kiss that $50 good bye Don't do it.
Originally Posted by PussyDestroyer
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-20 18:22 #2830Senior Member

Posts: 792Spanish Lexi
There's so many Lexi's talked about so I'm sorry to add to the confusion. Honestly I don't know why these girls don't think of more unique names to use. Texted this one earlier and she told me she hosts in a residence. Has anyone seen her? Is she safe?
http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...e/248355071314
-
09-25-20 15:50 #2829Senior Member

Posts: 356Used to have red orange hair
She is the SW that was wearing that bright red or orange jacket all the time in the spring. She was out ALL the time. I picked her up once and she seemed like a she was weird / paranoid / high so I immediately dropped her off and went on my way. I would pass.
-
09-25-20 11:52 #2828Senior Member

Posts: 43Poo, you are not wrong
I have seen her walking many times. I have not considered picking her up even once, even when there were no other options available. I would also advise staying away.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-20 09:59 #2827Senior Member

Posts: 168Poo is correct
That is a hard NO.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
Stay away.
-
09-25-20 09:52 #2826Senior Member

Posts: 1000If I'm Not Wrong
And I am often not, She is a SW'er from Hillside. I can't remember her name but she has red hair looks good from about 50 yards but when you get up close you can see that there is a reason she's out there.
Originally Posted by PussyDestroyer
[View Original Post]
Poo.










Reply With Quote




