Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7528
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1668

    48

    So I was close, off by 2.

    At least not as old Eastside Kay (misc names) and hailey kisses.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grain56  [View Original Post]
    According to the guest registry at The Orlando Resort, she is currently 48 years old. A couple of those pictures in the ad are at least 10 years old. There is a glamor shot of her available to purchase in the gift shop with some weight on her frame. Probably similar or close to what she looks like now. At least one Forum Member saw her walking on OBT then another member reported he saw her, that used to promote her on the forum all the time, at an in call off Lee Rd.

    Grain 56.

  2. #7527

    Forum / Board Sharing?

    So I was curious how the "forum rules" work in regards to providers knowing about it. So obviously there's a few providers on here that can see the reviews and everything that goes on. How does this happen? Does one meet a provider and say hey, can I write a review on you and they question the site of said review? I don't believe there's any restrictions on someone creating an account and posting / reading reviews so its technically open info. I'm surprised there's not more providers on here, unless they're undercover.

    With that being said I think there's some obvious negatives of providers having insight to our discussions, rates, negotiations etc.

    Do you guys avoid mentioning the board? Have you been questioned on reviews? Should it be kept on hush hush?

    Thanks for your inputs if any.

  3. #7526

    Lex?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/54527654/

    Anyone seen this one?. My part of town and she looks like my type, PM me if you want!

  4. #7525

    Swaggs Savannah Savanah

    According to the guest registry at The Orlando Resort, she is currently 48 years old. A couple of those pictures in the ad are at least 10 years old. There is a glamor shot of her available to purchase in the gift shop with some weight on her frame. Probably similar or close to what she looks like now. At least one Forum Member saw her walking on OBT then another member reported he saw her, that used to promote her on the forum all the time, at an in call off Lee Rd.

    Grain 56.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bjceb  [View Original Post]
    Have not seen her, but thought it is funny to see she is still posting that she is 42. Nope not buying that age, been around way to long to be that age. I would say got to be in the 50's.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/54497760/
    Quote Originally Posted by MotoMadman  [View Original Post]
    Whatever age they post, I think they mean that was their age when those pics were taken, LOL! Their pics are usually 10 years old, so they are usually at least 10 years older than they say they are. JMO.

  5. #7524
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjceb  [View Original Post]
    Have not seen her, but thought it is funny to see she is still posting that she is 42. Nope not buying that age, been around way to long to be that age. I would say got to be in the 50's.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/54497760/
    Whatever age they post, I think they mean that was their age when those pics were taken, LOL! Their pics are usually 10 years old, so they are usually at least 10 years older than they say they are. JMO.

  6. #7523
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1668

    Savanna / Swags

    Have not seen her, but thought it is funny to see she is still posting that she is 42. Nope not buying that age, been around way to long to be that age. I would say got to be in the 50's.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/54497760/

    Quote Originally Posted by SoICanHide  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Savanna since she started back in the business. I have seen her ads on BP. She was a constant poster on The Rat Trap.

  7. #7522

    That's messed up

    Quote Originally Posted by MarcoParco  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen a review of her yet.

    Pictures looked interesting and had been seeing her ads for a long time, back when she wanted to get an apartment?

    So anyway I added her on her social media page, and although the girl looked a little different (pic's may have been older, not much) her social media was good enough for me that she was real and legit.

    However wehn I reached out her comm's weren't great. First it took a long time for her to get back and I think she shared her city with me. Long story short communication was hours apart, but then finally got her really late at night, went to ask her info and location, but it was too late for that location. I said another time, at this point she said I used her time and she expected to be compensated. Just for even inquiring, which was weird to me, I don't know how you guys feel for me it was strange. Anyway she blocked me just for not meeting her atm or sending her money.

    Maybe she's good, but I haven't seen her past her comms.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/53356698/
    That's on her, you did the right thing by not scheduling anything with her and not compensating her for her time. It's one thing if you schedule something and then bail at the last minute through no fault of the provider. Then, MAYBE, you need to compensate the provider for her time. Maybe. Here though, her comms sucked, communication was "hours apart" and, when she finally gives you her location, you let her know it's too late for you. You don't owe her a penny.

  8. #7521

    Savanna

    Has anyone seen Savanna since she started back in the business. I have seen her ads on BP. She was a constant poster on The Rat Trap.

  9. #7520
    Haven't seen a review of her yet.

    Pictures looked interesting and had been seeing her ads for a long time, back when she wanted to get an apartment?

    So anyway I added her on her social media page, and although the girl looked a little different (pic's may have been older, not much) her social media was good enough for me that she was real and legit.

    However wehn I reached out her comm's weren't great. First it took a long time for her to get back and I think she shared her city with me. Long story short communication was hours apart, but then finally got her really late at night, went to ask her info and location, but it was too late for that location. I said another time, at this point she said I used her time and she expected to be compensated. Just for even inquiring, which was weird to me, I don't know how you guys feel for me it was strange. Anyway she blocked me just for not meeting her atm or sending her money.

    Maybe she's good, but I haven't seen her past her comms.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/53356698/

  10. #7519

    Violet's paradice

    Haven't seen a review of her yet.

    Pictures looked interesting and had been seeing her ads for a long time, back when she wanted to get an apartment?

    So anyway I added her on her social media page, and although the girl looked a little different (pic's may have been older, not much) her social media was good enough for me that she was real and legit.

    However wehn I reached out her comm's weren't great. First it took a long time for her to get back and I think she shared her city with me. Long story short communication was hours apart, but then finally got her really late at night, went to ask her info and location, but it was too late for that location. I said another time, at this point she said I used her time and she expected to be compensated. Just for even inquiring, which was weird to me, I don't know how you guys feel for me it was strange. Anyway she blocked me just for not meeting her atm or sending her money.

    Maybe she's good, but I haven't seen her past her comms.

  11. #7518

    Sad news

    Quote Originally Posted by Thatsmytenor  [View Original Post]
    Definitely a lot of makeup helping here. Nice girl but strictly business and the tits were a bit of a disappointment tbh.
    Sorry to hear she was not what you expected, it's amazing what these girls do with pics, I most likely would have been all pumped up due to the flattering pics but would have bounced if she looked nothing like the pics. Thanks for your report and better luck next time.

  12. #7517
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1668

    Wow, 70's

    Maybe she should hit up the villages or a nursing home!

    Quote Originally Posted by RowdyReptile  [View Original Post]
    She' pushing 70, and is batshit crazy. But if you're into Great-Gilfs, she's yours.

  13. #7516

    Hagley Kisses

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    That is TOO funny! Yeah, I'd love to see current pictures of her. The consensus here seems to be that the pictures are a solid 15 years old, and she looks older than the average provider then! Can't imagine what she's looking like now!
    She' pushing 70, and is batshit crazy. But if you're into Great-Gilfs, she's yours.

  14. #7515

    Sonara left town already

    Quote Originally Posted by Derrty  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    Any experience with this one? Searched the forum for Sonara but no dice. Has she gone by another name?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/2107401862

    Thanks!
    https://independent.com.listcrawler....cola/54379425/

    Seems to be touring. Looked interesting.

  15. #7514
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyLight333  [View Original Post]
    Spoke to her yesterday. Tried to put me through a strenuous vetting process. Asking for my e-mail address, first and last name, 2 phone calls ect: Told her for my troubles I need to see a updated photo. She stated that was a red flag and accused me of being a picture collector. Told her, it's a red flag for me that she will not provide a recent photo of herself and that the pictures she has posted are from 1960. She got upset and hung up.
    Was at the Cheesecake Factory in WP around 2012 and saw her in there at the bar. She looked pretty fucking old then. It's a wonder she's still around.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape