Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,586 to 21,600 of 44200
-
09-29-20 16:47 #22615Senior Member

Posts: 577VT spa on Westminster
How is this place work? I got a replied from them stating ALL massage types are included in the entrance fee. Is this mean nuru as well? Is there an up charge for nuru and other extras? Anyone been here recently, any one recommended?
-
09-29-20 14:33 #22614Senior Member

Posts: 77Happy face
How pricey we talking? Like cfs everything? Thanks.
Originally Posted by RedRoddddd
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-20 14:29 #22613Senior Member

Posts: 1377Miracle is owned by the same chick from Cbk Ckb.
Originally Posted by MiguelHoncho
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-20 11:33 #22612Senior Member

Posts: 137Miracle
Bailey from 6* told me she was at Miracle when 6* was closed last month. Not sure if it's the same owners or if she's freelancing. Haven't been to Miracle for a while, but damage was on par with 6*.
Originally Posted by July1714
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-20 11:15 #22611Senior Member

Posts: 1377Hot Young Vietnamese = not cheap.
Originally Posted by Vitamins
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-20 02:52 #22610Regular Member

Posts: 3Can anyone recommend a place / name of a woman that is younger, Vietnamese, for a HE in orange county? If you could include price / tip it would be appreciated. Ideally something not too expensive. Thank you.
-
09-29-20 02:01 #22609Senior Member

Posts: 97Great info here. You weren't kidding about the girls at Happy Face either. Walked in and was greeted by Lily, and my goodness did she look good. She told me they take Venmo and Zelle, but didn't want anything to trace back so I left semi hard. Went to go get cash and by the time I got back, they were closed. Bummer. But, I plan on coming back here when I'm in the area again, hopefully they'll allow me to see a lineup because if the other 3 girls looked similar to Lily I can see myself having a new favorite spot. Hopefully it's not too pricey.
Originally Posted by RedRoddddd
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-20 22:36 #22608Senior Member

Posts: 577Hmmm is there a secret code for her? I text and they said she's off today.
Originally Posted by TimDrake
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-20 20:37 #22607Senior Member

Posts: 148Miracle foot spa damage? Who do you recommend.
Originally Posted by Noluck234
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-20 19:54 #22606Regular Member

Posts: 5It's actually my first time hearing about HX. I'm still relatively new to this hobby. I'll definitely take a look at it. Thanks!
Originally Posted by SCJohn
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-20 16:03 #22605Regular Member

Posts: 3Total damage on Happy Face? I've been interested but everyone says its pricy. Wondering how pricy.
Originally Posted by RedRoddddd
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-20 15:34 #22604Senior Member

Posts: 27Costa Mesa
Stopped by the good o building in CM. Looks like everything is back up and running. Other than. Is any of the other spots in that building provide FS? So many to choose from.
-
09-28-20 14:45 #22603Senior Member

Posts: 1377Chapman st in Orange
I work in orange but let me tell you there is a shitload of massage places on that street I never partaken anywhere.
Classy, petite, queen, reflex, spatacular, oasis, good 9, etc etc. Anyone have info on some of these places. 2021 angels world champions.
-
09-28-20 13:31 #22602Regular Member

Posts: 15Yes, very cute.
Lyn is working today at Haven.
Originally Posted by CoffeeLake1151
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-20 08:16 #22601Regular Member

Posts: 12Ladyblue aka Samantha meow. AKA Jewelz Blu. I use to see her all the time, what a fun time she was. She's one of the most up and coming porn stars now brotha. Look her up, jewelz blu. I loved our sessions. They quickly went from nuru, to just a excuse for us to fuck with no up charge bullshit, we just clicked. Anyhow, watching her on pRon hub is about as close as you're going to get to her now.
Originally Posted by TedKoppel
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





