Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,971 to 17,985 of 33769
-
09-29-20 05:20 #15799Senior Member

Posts: 41So did she have a huge clit?
Originally Posted by SlickWilly007
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-20 01:37 #15798Senior Member

Posts: 4545Bro. Pornhub free premium, xvideos, youjizz are all free. But if this is really your thing. Go on stg and just hit up those girls that will only do online shit.
Originally Posted by Evenings
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-20 23:20 #15797Senior Member

Posts: 33I saw her 3 or 4 months ago, the pics are heavily made up, she's a street girl in lynn who found a place to stay and the internet.
Originally Posted by NHughty
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-20 22:04 #15796Senior Member

Posts: 99Manuela Brazilian Everett
Has anyone ever seen Manuela? We text set up and time and then just stops answering. Feel free to PM me.
https://adultsearch.com/massachusett...scorts/1482101
-
09-28-20 21:59 #15795Senior Member

Posts: 353Jist met up with her
She's a good time. Very down the earth amazing head. Really gets into. Pics are dated but she's still be nice. Great ass too. I did a half with her. Bbj was on point. Just bbj $.
Originally Posted by TheList00
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-20 20:50 #15794Senior Member

Posts: 2198What are her rates? No can see.
Originally Posted by CubanMonger36
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-20 18:36 #15793Senior Member

Posts: 84Private show for for voyeur?
Want to find a couple (mf or ff) who put on a good show. Jack off while I watch. Know any couples who do this? Open to arranging something here too (send a DM).
-
09-28-20 18:27 #15792Senior Member

Posts: 105Amber Rose
Hey guys just letting you know I'm here in Boston for a while working and I have a friend with me who wants to do a few dates while she's up here. She's only doing Outcalls and she can do BBBJ if you have good hygiene obviously. Here's her ad with her rates and all.
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/11458164
-
09-28-20 18:04 #15791Senior Member

Posts: 1089That was easy haha. I don't know how I missed that LOL.
Originally Posted by Wiseass
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-20 17:22 #15790Banned Member

Posts: 414Holly
We are facebook friends, she's legit, addict. Posts a lot of selfies and has a very nice ass. She works with this other girl sometimes who is alot cuter than she is I have her facebook but we aint friends yet so I can see more pics and connect to convo.
Originally Posted by Wiseass
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-20 17:14 #15789Banned Member

Posts: 1036Holly
Try looking at the Post made 27 hours ago, Post # 15765, previous page.
Originally Posted by GianniVersace
[View Original Post]
PS - Excuse Me. Looks like Phong411 and myself posted at the same time.
-
09-28-20 17:14 #15788Senior Member

Posts: 70Go back one page, someone mentioned her. Seems legit.
Originally Posted by GianniVersace
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-20 16:58 #15787Senior Member

Posts: 1089Holly?
Just saw this ad on stg? Has anyone seen Holly before?
http://boston.skipthegames.com/femal...o/533434723272
-
09-28-20 15:31 #15786Senior Member

Posts: 582Yeah that girl is 100% trouble and will try to rip you off. Deposit or not.
Originally Posted by DirkMing
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-20 14:16 #15785Senior Member

Posts: 380Any decent outcall provides. Seems like when I search stg its just fakes. Not looking for anything crazy. Cfs and CBJ is fine. Something around $$.










Reply With Quote





