Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17426
    Quote Originally Posted by BlkPaper  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes raw on the head, you got me thinking twice now.
    If you have a significant other, you better think twice. Been around this a long time and had to go to the doc twice just from head. Thankfully my family was out of town with enough time that I was able to recover. Yeah I got damn lucky.

  2. #17425
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by RvaatNight  [View Original Post]
    DEAR. LORD that's a hideous creature.
    Yea she got some manly features. Pass.

  3. #17424
    Quote Originally Posted by RvaatNight  [View Original Post]
    DEAR. LORD that's a hideous creature.
    As hideous as she is, I thought about seeing her my herself, Ha Ha!

  4. #17423
    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeHotWomen  [View Original Post]
    Some stds take MONTHS to show up in testing. I don't know how so many of you guys go bare when I have gotten shit just from head.
    Sometimes raw on the head, you got me thinking twice now.

  5. #17422

    Jasmine

    Had a dream I saw Jasmine last night:

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/418802678270

    I've seen her the past few times she's come through town, and she never disappoints.

    Nice sexy thicc body, smooth skin, and always smells good. No monkey, and I've found her to be nice to talk to as well.

    $$$ for the hr, worth it in my opinion. Stays at a nice hotel downtown.

  6. #17421

    Thanks for.

    Thanks for the much needed laugh!

    Quote Originally Posted by RvaatNight  [View Original Post]
    DEAR. LORD that's a hideous creature.

  7. #17420

    I took the plunge

    Quote Originally Posted by GoneForDays  [View Original Post]
    Heck I hate when I'm all excited and have to bail out once the spidey senses kick in.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...y/070711957688

    Negotiations were quick for hh at 100. Sent an address in Manchester. Told me that I would get the real address when I was 5 min away Requested a meet outside since the chance of robbery was higher given the private residence. "She" says can't meet outside, won't have enough clothes on. Hmmm.
    She told me the same exact thing but I'm familiar with providers using a near address instead of exact, and boy she wasn't lying about not being dressed for outside. She came to the door with sexy lingerie on and immediately got my member to full attention. I did the hh but was told 150. It was the no gag reflex for me, had me come back the next day. She's pretty, soft, and a sweet demeanor. I will be repeating.

  8. #17419
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDog9900  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with this one? Thinking about giving it a try.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/547152560510
    DEAR. LORD that's a hideous creature.

  9. #17418

    Juicee

    Has anyone had any experience with this one? Thinking about giving it a try.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/547152560510

  10. #17417

    Cici

    Not really much to add that hasn't been said. Looking a bit thinner than she had in the past. Hard asf to reach but if you ever get a response, rush over for a good time. Scooped her from a notel and took her to a usual spot outside. I was being eaten alive by mosquitos and spiders were fucking everywhere LOL. Felt dumb asf dropping. 80 for that type of comfort until she started to gobble. I've sampled before but she really let me take control this time. I'm bigger and she was at the hilt letting me pump her throat repeatedly like trooper. Stopped by ljs but they were busy with a monger when I rang, seems like it was right at the end too. Sorry bro. Glad I passed on those seconds and caught cici, I'd recommend especially if you have a room / spot.

  11. #17416
    Quote Originally Posted by TodaysNooner  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her ads, on an off, for over a year, same pics. She's used different names but usually mentions "freaky" in her ads. I'm guessing she's a typical Midlothian Tkpe Notel RoomWalker, but I can not recall or find a single review, positive or negative. Doesn't anyone have a story to tell?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...u/478886917805
    She's a nice person but definitely a tweaker with probably more habits, and a penchant for distraction. I agree with the other opinions expressed here but will add she is accommodating and very negotiable. If incall do not opt for longer than a QV or you'll have junkies, slingers, or her handler knocking at her door.

  12. #17415
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1775
    Quote Originally Posted by TodaysNooner  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her ads, on an off, for over a year, same pics. She's used different names but usually mentions "freaky" in her ads. I'm guessing she's a typical Midlothian Tkpe Notel RoomWalker, but I can not recall or find a single review, positive or negative. Doesn't anyone have a story to tell?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...u/478886917805
    I've seen her off and on over the last year. Definitely on the needle, average skills, good but scarred body, very business-like and willing to negotiate when she needs the dough. A willing enough lay but nothing special.

  13. #17414
    Quote Originally Posted by TodaysNooner  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her ads, on an off, for over a year, same pics. She's used different names but usually mentions "freaky" in her ads. I'm guessing she's a typical Midlothian Tkpe Notel RoomWalker, but I can not recall or find a single review, positive or negative. Doesn't anyone have a story to tell?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...u/478886917805
    I have seen her. Below average skills and messy room. Will only see as a last resort.

  14. #17413

    Cherry3

    I've seen her ads, on an off, for over a year, same pics. She's used different names but usually mentions "freaky" in her ads. I'm guessing she's a typical Midlothian Tkpe Notel RoomWalker, but I can not recall or find a single review, positive or negative. Doesn't anyone have a story to tell?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...u/478886917805

  15. #17412

    100%

    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeHotWomen  [View Original Post]
    Some stds take MONTHS to show up in testing. I don't know how so many of you guys go bare when I have gotten shit just from head.
    I'm guessing alot of guys up here don't have SO or they just don't mind taking chances of having their dick be on fire or other STDs from banging these girls raw!!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape