Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,886 to 9,900 of 24805
-
09-28-20 12:21 #14920Regular Member

Posts: 16Tiffany DI
I see that Tiffany is no longer on DI. Does anyone know where she went?
-
09-28-20 11:40 #14919Regular Member

Posts: 16Tiffany DI
I don't see Tiffany on DI any longer. Does anyone know where she went?
-
09-28-20 10:30 #14918Regular Member

Posts: 3Anybody have info on Piper, thanks I'm new at this.
Originally Posted by Garmila
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-20 15:14 #14917Senior Member

Posts: 317What if?
What if you are self-employed and your employment email is a Gmail account?
Originally Posted by AnitaThrowaway
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-20 14:57 #14916Regular Member

Posts: 3Kim from DI
Had a half hour meeting with Kim last week and she must have had a bad day. She acted like she was really high off something kept falling a sleep and service was bad. She is a really good looking girl wants to talk not work which was not good since I only booked half hour. May try again and see if it's any better but there are a lot of others girls with DI that give much better service.
-
09-27-20 13:10 #14915Regular Member

Posts: 3Sweet Melissa or Melissa / Pheonix
First post.
Saw a redhead back in 2017 on South side and in Franklin a few times. Went by name of Pheonix and Melissa at different times (backpage was still up).
I saw postings that a lady named Sweet Melisssa had passed in February '19. Thought that this sweet Melissa and the Melissa I saw were the same but never confirmed. I'm going to guess they weren't based on some info discovered today.
SB on I65 just north of Southport Rd is a memorial for the Melissa I saw back in the day (marker 104.2). I'd share the pic but there's a p# on it. She apparently hit in car accident 5/4/19.
RIP.
-
09-27-20 11:55 #14914Senior Member

Posts: 104I would like to meet a DI. But now way going to supply a work email and risk that information being out there. I cannot believe they do not have another form of verification?
Originally Posted by AnitaThrowaway
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-20 05:58 #14913Regular Member

Posts: 5Too risky for me
Agree 100%. The girls sound awesome and while I can respect the need for screening, this is too risky IMO. I don't care if it's the most generic, plain sounding email address they give me, I'm not taking the chance of getting caught using my work email to facilitate this.
Originally Posted by QuestProtecter
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-20 04:36 #14912Senior Member

Posts: 178Work email
Please don't tell me anybody is using their work email to communicate with escort agencies or escorts.
Originally Posted by Shrekr
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-20 22:21 #14911Regular Member

Posts: 8Hannah
Has anyone seem Hannah from.
Has anyone seem Hannah from P411.
-
09-26-20 17:56 #14910Senior Member

Posts: 56What do you do if you don't have a work email?
Originally Posted by Shrekr
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-20 15:39 #14909Senior Member

Posts: 166BB Louisville
I set up time with BB, got to the place which is a bit sketchy. I was on time. Asked for room number and was told to wait 10 minutes for her roommate cousin to leave. That information was a surprise and I don't like surprises. I bounced.
Originally Posted by Drof1
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-20 11:47 #14908Senior Member

Posts: 383UTR Dee
I exchanged texts with her about 3 weeks ago since I've never seen her and wanted to confirm her outcall only on Fridays schedule. She confirmed that and seemed open to meeting on a Friday at some point. It hasn't worked out for me yet so I haven't checked in with her again.
Originally Posted by BigCat44
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-20 11:27 #14907Senior Member

Posts: 727Dee
Been a while since I checked with her buy wasn't working then.
Originally Posted by BigCat44
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-20 10:58 #14906Senior Member

Posts: 105Work email I'd
Message them and they will give you an email I'd, to which you send an email from your Work I'd and provide your phone number. And you are good to go.
Originally Posted by AnitaThrowaway
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




