Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 9197
-
10-01-20 00:59 #7022Senior Member

Posts: 82Whoops
That was supposed to be just 80.
Originally Posted by RenegadeNash
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-20 22:50 #7021Senior Member

Posts: 550In past years I've seen some gals outside and in Arizona Charlies. I used to live not too far.
Originally Posted by MylesCrandle
[View Original Post]
From their but not anymore. I've also seen gals around Charleston & Jones & Torrey Pines & Antelope.
Also Washington and Rainbow 7/11.
-
09-30-20 18:05 #7020Senior Member

Posts: 55Dude.
Did you seriously pay 180 for a car date? That's wayyyy high.
Originally Posted by JFreeMan417
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-20 12:27 #7019Senior Member

Posts: 82Trop / Orleans
I was in the mood last night and started the drive around 11 pm. I've never been lucky enough to find someone I like so fast as I did last night. Walking in front of the Orleans was a young 20's BSW who was pretty skinny. She was wearing a yellow sundress. I pulled into the lot and got her attention and she walked over. She was actually very pretty, a 7 or 8 TER rating in my book. Anyway, said her name was Nico and she just moved to Vegas last month. All in all she did a great covered BJ and I splurged and went covered full service as well. She was tight and moaned during some intense CG riding. Only thing I failed at was getting her digits, stupid of me I know. Only cost $.8 for full service which was great for me because she looked so good. I'd gladly repeat if I saw her again and this time I'd get her digits!
-
09-30-20 09:54 #7018Senior Member

Posts: 256I saw a BSW on Alta and Decatur a couple months back. She was walking up Alta just after the intersection and waved. I'm assuming she was working the Arizona charlies crowd. Anyone ever have any action at Arizona Charlie's on Decatur?
Originally Posted by JFreeMan417
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-20 03:17 #7017Regular Member

Posts: 9Visiting Vegas soon and staying on Fremont by Golden Nugget. How is it up there?
-
09-29-20 14:23 #7016Senior Member

Posts: 248Streetwalkers in Unusual Places
No, you probably are correct in your assumption. They are popping up with more frequency in the neighbourhoods. If you look way back about a year or so ago (maybe a little longer) a guy wrote about a streetwalker at Rainbow / Cheyenne of all places. A local bar on the west side had a women hustling inside for a few weeks awhile ago. She would talk nice (normal) and ask if you would walk her out to her car.
Originally Posted by JFreeMan417
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-20 17:11 #7015Senior Member

Posts: 138She confirmed that she's a stripper, but didn't say where. Says that she normally doesn't street walk, but recently lost her stripper license / credentials or something to that effect. Also says she was born and raised in Vegas so completely possible that this is the same gal you saw at Larry's.
Originally Posted by VegasFish
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-20 17:04 #7014Senior Member

Posts: 138Digits
She gave me digits, but said it was disconnected. She will be turning it back on, "soon. " I've called and it rings but no answer.
Originally Posted by SirStabaHoe
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-20 16:45 #7013Senior Member

Posts: 138Worth it.
Don't worry, Snoop; point taken, yet there's nothing you could say to make me feel bad about this one. Believe me, I'm willing to negotiate and flat out refuse to move forward if they don't cave in. Most of the time, I pay $20 for street action and I've talked my way into all kinds of great deals from $10 BBBJ's in Phoenix to a $30 hour long mother / daughter threesome in Thailand. I've enjoyed the pleasures of 5 different ladies on the same day in TJ with tacos and taxis for just over a hundred bucks. I'm also willing to pay more for something I really want. Needless to say, I had to have this one and she was well worth the money I spent.
Originally Posted by SnoopIn
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-20 16:06 #7012Regular Member

Posts: 5Any Chance you got a number? I'd be all over this.
Originally Posted by DannyDavis
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-20 14:06 #7011Senior Member

Posts: 82Jones / Charleston
I could be wrong as this is a first for this area, but I saw what appeared to be a BSW at the gas station at Jones / Charleston. She was wearing booty shorts and a short top. She was just hanging around the store it appeared to me. She was probably in her 30's and had the mom body. For what it's worth anyway.
-
09-26-20 12:45 #7010Regular Member

Posts: 25Larrys villa
She looks exactly like (her tat) a gal I got a lap dance from at larrys villa years back. Top 10 lap dance and amazing that it was at larry's. Anyone else by chance?
Originally Posted by DannyDavis
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-20 03:06 #7009Senior Member

Posts: 147Trop Little Person
One of these forums was asking about midget or little people action.
Can't remember where so I'll post here since I've seen her a few time near the Irish pub on Trop. Was just going to the home improvement store so no other info. Sorry.
-
09-26-20 00:03 #7008Senior Member

Posts: 256The midget is back for anyone interested. I saw her posted up where the weird asian chick usually is by the chevron on trop. There was a super hot curly haired LSW but LEO drive through the home depot parking lot and everyone scattered. But it's only 9 pm so the night is young!












Reply With Quote





