Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 3061
-
09-29-20 13:45 #1141Senior Member

Posts: 164Tabie
I believe that she has a decent civie job now and just does this sporadically these days, so she might communicate much when she's not posting fresh ads and may book up pretty fast with regulars whenever she makes an appearance. I don't recall how her head game is, but seem to recall that she made great effort at just about every point of service.
Originally Posted by BullWinkle25
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-20 02:01 #1140Senior Member

Posts: 60While I wouldn't discourage you from trying to see her, I would point out that you might have never get a reply from her. She does see new people, but she does have a lot of regulars.
Originally Posted by RobertTrust55
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-20 00:37 #1139Regular Member

Posts: 23Sweet. I'd love to push her shit in. She hasnt texted me back and its been 2 days. Wish I could get her.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-20 21:26 #1138Senior Member

Posts: 7266Been seeing her he past 5-6 years and always enjoy her services. Last 6 times I've seen her I only used and abused her butthole no stick in vaj just the pooper! She loves it in the butt!
Originally Posted by RobertTrust55
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-20 14:40 #1137Regular Member

Posts: 23Texted her yesterday no response. I'm in a wheelchair and don't have any references but asked if other forms of screening would suffice. Hopefully she will text back.
Originally Posted by BullWinkle25
[View Original Post]
Hard to find an escort for me it seems who is trustworthy, msog and a dt champ / great head game.
I just want to get throated for the first time in my life fellas LOL.
-
09-25-20 20:15 #1136Regular Member

Posts: 16I've seen her several times. Very fun gal. She insists on starting each session with DATY. Menu is all inclusive, but she's not really in kissing and no FIV, pretty much anything else goes. Great head game.
Originally Posted by RobertTrust55
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-20 16:49 #1135Regular Member

Posts: 23Hows her head game? Does she take it deep?
Originally Posted by FredFourLess
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-20 16:16 #1134Senior Member

Posts: 60Aside from her 162 reviews, I've seen her for the past eight years. It would be hard to imagine that you wouldn't enjoy her services.
Originally Posted by RobertTrust55
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-20 14:08 #1133Senior Member

Posts: 164All inclusive
I saw her years ago before the boob enhancement. It was a really good time for the price. She has a really good reputation and follows through on her menu which is still most likely all inclusive without ticky tack upcharges.
Originally Posted by RobertTrust55
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-20 11:49 #1132Regular Member

Posts: 3I've seen her a few times. She doesn't tour orange county like she did before, so if you have a chance to meet up you should definitely pull the trigger.
Originally Posted by RobertTrust55
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-20 06:17 #1131Regular Member

Posts: 23Tabie?
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...sta-Mesa/Tabie
Anybody seen this MILF? If you say she's trustworthy and a great fuck, ill pull the trigger!
-
09-24-20 11:37 #1130Senior Member

Posts: 333No. This girl is / was on HX too, but it's not Shelby. They look nothing like each other.
Originally Posted by RdynNvu
[View Original Post]
This girl used to go by the name Jay or Jayla or something like that.
-
09-23-20 19:20 #1129Senior Member

Posts: 602Any good BBFS in OC? Will PFA
Hey all just curious if anyone has some good providers that arent bozos. Last one I found was rushing and seemed like a complete dyke *****. Will venmo anyone for good contact. Thanks a million.
-
09-23-20 16:33 #1128Senior Member

Posts: 219Isn't that Shelby?
Originally Posted by Llopez9119
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-20 13:11 #1127Senior Member

Posts: 707No Response
Just FYI, I texted yesterday at 5 pm, requesting an appointment for 3 pm today. I've gotten no response so far, so I've withdrawn the request. If anyone does get a response from her, please let us know.
Originally Posted by Geddy56
[View Original Post]
Lift Her Up.












Reply With Quote





