Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 129 of 205 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 179 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 3061
Your New Addicition
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1141

    Tabie

    Quote Originally Posted by BullWinkle25  [View Original Post]
    While I wouldn't discourage you from trying to see her, I would point out that you might have never get a reply from her. She does see new people, but she does have a lot of regulars.
    I believe that she has a decent civie job now and just does this sporadically these days, so she might communicate much when she's not posting fresh ads and may book up pretty fast with regulars whenever she makes an appearance. I don't recall how her head game is, but seem to recall that she made great effort at just about every point of service.

  2. #1140
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertTrust55  [View Original Post]
    Texted her yesterday no response. I'm in a wheelchair and don't have any references but asked if other forms of screening would suffice. Hopefully she will text back.

    Hard to find an escort for me it seems who is trustworthy, msog and a dt champ / great head game.

    I just want to get throated for the first time in my life fellas LOL.
    While I wouldn't discourage you from trying to see her, I would point out that you might have never get a reply from her. She does see new people, but she does have a lot of regulars.

  3. #1139
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing her he past 5-6 years and always enjoy her services. Last 6 times I've seen her I only used and abused her butthole no stick in vaj just the pooper! She loves it in the butt!
    Sweet. I'd love to push her shit in. She hasnt texted me back and its been 2 days. Wish I could get her.

  4. #1138
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertTrust55  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...sta-Mesa/Tabie

    Anybody seen this MILF? If you say she's trustworthy and a great fuck, ill pull the trigger!
    Been seeing her he past 5-6 years and always enjoy her services. Last 6 times I've seen her I only used and abused her butthole no stick in vaj just the pooper! She loves it in the butt!

  5. #1137
    Quote Originally Posted by BullWinkle25  [View Original Post]
    Aside from her 162 reviews, I've seen her for the past eight years. It would be hard to imagine that you wouldn't enjoy her services.
    Texted her yesterday no response. I'm in a wheelchair and don't have any references but asked if other forms of screening would suffice. Hopefully she will text back.

    Hard to find an escort for me it seems who is trustworthy, msog and a dt champ / great head game.

    I just want to get throated for the first time in my life fellas LOL.

  6. #1136
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertTrust55  [View Original Post]
    Hows her head game? Does she take it deep?
    I've seen her several times. Very fun gal. She insists on starting each session with DATY. Menu is all inclusive, but she's not really in kissing and no FIV, pretty much anything else goes. Great head game.

  7. #1135
    Quote Originally Posted by FredFourLess  [View Original Post]
    I saw her years ago before the boob enhancement. It was a really good time for the price. She has a really good reputation and follows through on her menu which is still most likely all inclusive without ticky tack upcharges.
    Hows her head game? Does she take it deep?

  8. #1134
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertTrust55  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...sta-Mesa/Tabie

    Anybody seen this MILF? If you say she's trustworthy and a great fuck, ill pull the trigger!
    Aside from her 162 reviews, I've seen her for the past eight years. It would be hard to imagine that you wouldn't enjoy her services.

  9. #1133

    All inclusive

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertTrust55  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...sta-Mesa/Tabie

    Anybody seen this MILF? If you say she's trustworthy and a great fuck, ill pull the trigger!
    I saw her years ago before the boob enhancement. It was a really good time for the price. She has a really good reputation and follows through on her menu which is still most likely all inclusive without ticky tack upcharges.

  10. #1132
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertTrust55  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...sta-Mesa/Tabie

    Anybody seen this MILF? If you say she's trustworthy and a great fuck, ill pull the trigger!
    I've seen her a few times. She doesn't tour orange county like she did before, so if you have a chance to meet up you should definitely pull the trigger.

  11. #1131

    Tabie?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...sta-Mesa/Tabie

    Anybody seen this MILF? If you say she's trustworthy and a great fuck, ill pull the trigger!

  12. #1130
    Quote Originally Posted by RdynNvu  [View Original Post]
    Isn't that Shelby?
    No. This girl is / was on HX too, but it's not Shelby. They look nothing like each other.

    This girl used to go by the name Jay or Jayla or something like that.

  13. #1129

    Any good BBFS in OC? Will PFA

    Hey all just curious if anyone has some good providers that arent bozos. Last one I found was rushing and seemed like a complete dyke *****. Will venmo anyone for good contact. Thanks a million.

  14. #1128
    Isn't that Shelby?

    Quote Originally Posted by Llopez9119  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience with her or know if she's legit? Have seen several of her ads before and want to try her out https://independent.com.listcrawler....unty/54039130/#.

  15. #1127

    No Response

    Quote Originally Posted by Geddy56  [View Original Post]
    Yes She is legit. I saw her in HB once for a B&G You need to tell her what you like but gives a good BJ.
    Just FYI, I texted yesterday at 5 pm, requesting an appointment for 3 pm today. I've gotten no response so far, so I've withdrawn the request. If anyone does get a response from her, please let us know.

    Lift Her Up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape