Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 941 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 441 841 891 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 991 1041 1441 1941 ... LastLast
Results 14,101 to 14,115 of 31840
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17740

    Verification with pics

    It has been discussed many times about providers that request picture verification. Some want face pics some ask for pics of your I'd. If you're on the fence about this. Scroll down to more pics and view all the face and I'd pics she posted.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/54459231/#.

  2. #17739
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessionalJ  [View Original Post]
    Hey y'all!

    Curious to see if anyone has any info on either of these two? Seems like they're both based here in Nashville, but I haven't seen or heard anything about them. Feel free to PM me!

    Samantha Banks - https://tryst.link/escort/samanthabanks.

    Ava Mason - https://tryst.link/escort/ava-mason.

    Stay safe!
    Ava is legit. She travels from Nashville to Chattanooga and other close by cities every so often.

    E.

  3. #17738

    Paradigms007 UTR

    I did have the pleasure of texting with her and will meet soon. She seems pleasant and while not a pro I'm not searching for a pro, Our schedules didn't mesh Friday. We both have lives but she was quick to respond, was clear in her replies and friendly. Thanks Paradigms007 for the info.

    Quote Originally Posted by Paradigms007  [View Original Post]
    Quantity and Quality.

  4. #17737

    Barbie

    I kind of remember some discussion on this one. Anyone have any feedback? PM if needed.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/54439863/

  5. #17736
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Pretty lady, BBW, good personality and does have a mind blowing head game. Her claims in her ad are legit. No rush DTBBBJCIM and took instruction as to what I enjoyed. I will see her again.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/54409688/
    I've been wondering about her. Would you open to PM me what area she's in and donation?

  6. #17735

    All about post history

    Quantity and Quality.

    Quote Originally Posted by ACruz  [View Original Post]
    I would have loved to have given her some work. I looked and tried but most are flakes or just a step above a SW. Would like to find a good provider and become a regular. How do I go about getting "senior" status so that I can get access to that kind of info?

  7. #17734

    PM sent

    Quote Originally Posted by Paradigms007  [View Original Post]
    I am not looking for any drama here, personally. I only came to review a "new" (to me) girl and pass along her info. I sent her number to several seniors here, did anyone meet with her? Was she worth reviewing? She closed up shop early today due to a lack of work, but is still around.
    Sorry to hear, PM sent.

  8. #17733
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    Next time we part company

    A2

  9. #17732

    No worries

    Quote Originally Posted by Paradigms007  [View Original Post]
    I am not looking for any drama here, personally. I only came to review a "new" (to me) girl and pass along her info. I sent her number to several seniors here, did anyone meet with her? Was she worth reviewing? She closed up shop early today due to a lack of work, but is still around.
    No no, this was not intended for you. It was merely a comparison. Nonetheless, back to the regularly scheduled reviews.

  10. #17731
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradigms007  [View Original Post]
    I am not looking for any drama here, personally. I only came to review a "new" (to me) girl and pass along her info. I sent her number to several seniors here, did anyone meet with her? Was she worth reviewing? She closed up shop early today due to a lack of work, but is still around.
    I would have loved to have given her some work. I looked and tried but most are flakes or just a step above a SW. Would like to find a good provider and become a regular. How do I go about getting "senior" status so that I can get access to that kind of info?

  11. #17730

    Head huncho

    Pretty lady, BBW, good personality and does have a mind blowing head game. Her claims in her ad are legit. No rush DTBBBJCIM and took instruction as to what I enjoyed. I will see her again.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/54409688/

  12. #17729

    Don't let it distract you from the prize.

    I am not looking for any drama here, personally. I only came to review a "new" (to me) girl and pass along her info. I sent her number to several seniors here, did anyone meet with her? Was she worth reviewing? She closed up shop early today due to a lack of work, but is still around.

    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessionalJ  [View Original Post]
    Not to mention, the review and follow-up "seniors only" posts both came right after Paradigms007's post LOL.

  13. #17728

    Samantha Banks or Ava Mason

    Hey y'all!

    Curious to see if anyone has any info on either of these two? Seems like they're both based here in Nashville, but I haven't seen or heard anything about them. Feel free to PM me!

    Samantha Banks - https://tryst.link/escort/samanthabanks.

    Ava Mason - https://tryst.link/escort/ava-mason.

    Stay safe!
    Last edited by ProfessionalJ; 09-25-20 at 16:50. Reason: y'all always turns to why'all -.-

  14. #17727

    Isabella

    Anyone have any intel on Isabelle? https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...y/465509026674.

    I tried the search function and all the Isabella reviews are for a different girl.

  15. #17726

    Him

    Quote Originally Posted by Cromwell  [View Original Post]
    You only have a few posts but what glowing reviews. You remind me of a guy that posted the same way from Rutherford County but I "forgot" his name.
    Not to mention, the review and follow-up "seniors only" posts both came right after Paradigms007's post LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape