Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 4928
-
10-11-20 15:19 #2603Senior Member

Posts: 406Strange review
Wasn't quite sure where to post this but I figured this was the best spot.
Was looking through the oThER site and saw a review for an Indy massage provider listed as "Walter Xxxxx". (I xxxxed the name so I don't get banned from this site) Hmmmm. Odd name for a provider. Read the review and in the text it referred to her as Lynda. A bit of Googling found Walter Xxxx to be the CEO of Unity One East in Chattanooga. Appears they are a security company that does PI work as well.
I'm curious how this happened or the story behind it. I guess somehow he got edit rights to her profile and changed the name? I think I remember hearing that a provider could do that but not edit the content of the review. Anyway, I think I would hesitate before calling that number! Guessing he is on the prowl for information about her or her clients. Yikes!! Stay safe!!
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...sofapm-2241132
-
10-10-20 12:06 #2602Senior Member

Posts: 226Yes
ABR in c'ville.
Originally Posted by Lewdity
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-20 09:36 #2601Senior Member

Posts: 86Royal
At any of these can I expect FS?
Originally Posted by SevenFigga
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-20 22:52 #2600Senior Member

Posts: 27Cleveland
Anything near Cleveland?
-
10-07-20 17:54 #2599Senior Member

Posts: 42I too had a great visit with Betty. She has an amazing touch! I will become a regular!
Originally Posted by DockMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-20 14:39 #2598Senior Member

Posts: 364Betty
Had a great visit with Betty today and just wanted to recommend her for anyone looking for a killer erotic massage and a great HE. Seniors can message me for her number or she also puts an ad on Adultlook. She does require a facepic for her safety to make sure the person is who they say they are. I get it and have no worries. Safe incall low key.
-
10-06-20 12:55 #2597Senior Member

Posts: 203Dalton and beyond
Royal has been really good last couple of visits. Drive to catersville and there are good options.
Originally Posted by HeavyHitter12
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-20 15:45 #2596Senior Member

Posts: 226Actually.
I've had success with 4. But yes Royal is always a success. Only been to GQ twice and both times left happy, and Spring used to, but haven't been it in a while. Summer is a DIY, but after a couple visits was able to talk her into it. But it sucked and won't go back. If I'm in Dalton, it's Royal though for sure. Wish there was a true KAMP in Chat / Ringgold / Dalton. I've visited several in Atl, and always a great time.
Originally Posted by StripHerMaked
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-20 10:57 #2595Senior Member

Posts: 255Are You Sure?
From everything I've been hearing, Royal is the only place you can really get anything in Dalton.
Originally Posted by HeavyHitter12
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-20 19:07 #2594Senior Member

Posts: 226Go to Dalton
If you're looking for AMP's. There are 3 in that city that all leave you happy.
-
09-30-20 11:35 #2593Banned Member

Posts: 25Also looking
I am also wondering if there is any where worth going any more.
-
09-30-20 09:28 #2592Senior Member

Posts: 255K Hot Stone
How are things at K Hot Stone? Sugar was some good fun, but who is there now?
-
09-25-20 17:12 #2591Senior Member

Posts: 27Where to go?
Is there any place left around where you get your moneys worth?
-
09-24-20 10:13 #2590Senior Member

Posts: 863She is Retired and living happily everlasting.
Originally Posted by Jjh8857
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-20 08:33 #2589Senior Member

Posts: 263Heard there was a new girl there. I got "Jesse" when I went. Her massage was pretty good. Uncovered me as well but like I said in my review, no chance of HE.
Originally Posted by Newbie1033
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





