Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Humaniplexx

+ Add Report
Page 272 of 636 FirstFirst ... 172 222 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 322 372 ... LastLast
Results 4,066 to 4,080 of 9528
This blog is moderated by Baldy Cruiser
  1. #5463
    Quote Originally Posted by Markssmrk  [View Original Post]
    I could see how she could trick an inexperienced guy into thinking he's getting something good but there are many many more that are far superior.
    Harsh man. Sure I've seen 10's of girls instead of 100's like some people but at the 300 level 2 pops with an enthusiastic, skinny, fit blonde is solid in my book. I'm not claiming she couldn't have a bad session with you or anyone else, but she rode me like she wanted me in there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Markssmrk  [View Original Post]
    Not as attractive in person as she is in the pics.
    I was pretty surprised at how close to her pics she was. Again I haven't seen hundreds of girls like some but I wouldn't say she's anywhere close to the worst offender on deceptive pics. Hell plenty of my fav kgirls seem to use whatever random girls' pics they get their hands on. That's not the case here. Honestly some of her pics were worse than IRL bc apparently she had Eugene Levy eyebrows for a couple months.

    Quote Originally Posted by Markssmrk  [View Original Post]
    Her apartment was disgusting, I couldn't understand how someone could use a bathroom like that to clean themselves.
    Hahahaha I didn't see the bathroom but I'll take your word here. Like I said the bedroom was messy (cluttered counters, some clothes strewn on floor) but bed was freshly clean and the carpet wasn't dirty so wasn't quite to the "disgusting" level IMO.

    Not trying to shill or anything, just couldn't find any recent info out there when I went searching so throwing out my 2 cents. Obviously YMMV.

  2. #5462
    Quote Originally Posted by JRock2400  [View Original Post]
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/jessicataylorla

    Just saw this cutie and had a great time. Might not blow more experienced mongers' minds service-wise, but she was open to anything short of BBFS / Greek and worked hard to get multiple pops in for the hour. 300 for an hour with a thin blonde model is pretty solid deal too IMO. She is certainly still rail thin like her pictures but not anorexic level like I'd seen in comments a few months back. Messy apt in a nice high-rise, nothing gross just messy.

    Easy screening too. Which is nice for someone like me trying to build up a HX network from scratch.
    Had an awful date with her earlier this year. Never will repeat. I could see how she could trick an inexperienced guy into thinking he's getting something good but there are many many more that are far superior. Not as attractive in person as she is in the pics. Her apartment was disgusting, I couldn't understand how someone could use a bathroom like that to clean themselves.

  3. #5461

    JessicaTaylorLA

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/jessicataylorla

    Just saw this cutie and had a great time. Might not blow more experienced mongers' minds service-wise, but she was open to anything short of BBFS / Greek and worked hard to get multiple pops in for the hour. 300 for an hour with a thin blonde model is pretty solid deal too IMO. She is certainly still rail thin like her pictures but not anorexic level like I'd seen in comments a few months back. Messy apt in a nice high-rise, nothing gross just messy.

    Easy screening too. Which is nice for someone like me trying to build up a HX network from scratch.

  4. #5460
    Quote Originally Posted by Eponymously  [View Original Post]
    Chinese group out of a house in Van Nuys (I know, technically SFV, but it's close and that forum isn't nearly as active)
    Maybe you can share this information in the SFV forums and help create some activity there?

  5. #5459

    Rim shots club

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    They're are several clubs for this. One is kinda dead but other one is active as well.
    I actually used to own one of those clubs and now I can't even get in, because I can't access my old account.

  6. #5458

    Rim shots club

    Quote Originally Posted by Canuck6234  [View Original Post]
    Try the HX "rim shots club" It has not been very active recently.
    I can't get into my old account which was a level three and my new account is still at a level zero, so I can't even see it on my 'clubs' list yet.

  7. #5457

    Sugar Asian LA

    Didn't see much talk about this group, here or in the Asian provider threads, it makes sense why now. Chinese group out of a house in Van Nuys (I know, technically SFV, but it's close and that forum isn't nearly as active). Nice attractive girl, OK experience. Their menu is $. 40 hh $. 60 hr, $$. 60 "intimate" hr, duos are $$. 80 hhr, $$ 20 hr. I did the "intimate" hr but based on the intimacy level on offer I can't imagine it was worth the up charge. Based on the k-agency reports I've read, seems substandard for the price, but I walked away happy anyway.

    HOWEVER, my main motivation was getting a network rating on HX, which they did after a quick PM. And there was no screening process to speak of -- they responded right away and told me where to go. So for any fellow newbies out there, might be worth it.

  8. #5456
    Quote Originally Posted by SirBishop  [View Original Post]
    Seems she has setup a GoFundMe page to handle medical issues that may or may not have arisen from the biz. She is truly brave for posting this on her HX profile since it gives out her personal and family info. It seems she could use our financial assistance. All I'm asking is to take a look at the GoFundMe. If you are so inclined, please donate.

    https://www.gofundme.com/f/w8efxs-help-me-have-surgery

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Summer.Love
    Poor thing has Cancer; she must be desperate to share her personal information. God bless her!

  9. #5455

    Summer. Love

    Seems she has setup a GoFundMe page to handle medical issues that may or may not have arisen from the biz. She is truly brave for posting this on her HX profile since it gives out her personal and family info. It seems she could use our financial assistance. All I'm asking is to take a look at the GoFundMe. If you are so inclined, please donate.

    https://www.gofundme.com/f/w8efxs-help-me-have-surgery

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Summer.Love

  10. #5454

    Totally Agree

    I reached out to Gina a few months back to get information and I was taken back by the response. It was non-sensical so I had to reply and get clarification. After a few back and forth messages, it dawned on me that she was trying to come across as fun and flirty but it was total nonsense. It almost seemed like a woman who had never flirted with a man before trying to do it for the first time, in between the mindless rambling mind you. After that, I stopped and never went to see her. Too bad, her look was appealing to me, just not enough for me to forget about the horrible communication in the PMs.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealTruth  [View Original Post]
    She has terrible communication skills and then tries to flip it on you.

  11. #5453

    White chicks and ugly ass tats

    Not sure why all these white chicks are mutilating their pale ivory bodies with these hideous tats. I have so many before-and-after examples in my archives but for this post, I will use Mandababy and Paradisebabe as examples. When I fucked Amanda, her neck was clear, and you just have to try to ignore the gang-ownership crown tat on her collarbone. Now her pimp marked her even more with this dumbshit butterfly neck tat. Next example is Paradisebabe of Las Vegas. When I fucked her, the chest was clear. God I really hate these jewel or chandelier designs between the boobs that I am seeing more and more on these young girls. And she also decided to become patriotic by putting the stars and stripes on her thigh. MAGA!

    Want to guess how long before these 2 white chicks end up looking like eastcoastbaby? She looks like a fucking DC comic book. I don't know whether to fuck her or turn her over to see what happens to Batman ha ha ha.

    Steak.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mandababy AFTER.jpg‎   Mandababy BEFORE (1).jpg‎   Mandababy BEFORE (2).jpg‎   Paradisebabe AFTER (1).jpg‎   Paradisebabe AFTER (2).jpg‎  

    Paradisebabe BEFORE (1).jpg‎   Paradisebabe BEFORE (4).jpg‎   Paradisebabe BEFORE (3).jpg‎   Paradisebabe BEFORE (5).jpg‎   eastcoastbaby.jpg‎  


  12. #5452

    Good times

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Many years ago Yoona aka Anica worked alongside with Pepsi at her 2 locations off Wilshire and she was a superstar back than? Cause she allowed BBFS Greek with cip and she was very busy. Than decided to go solo and that didn't workout and came back to PP for awhile than decided to go with another booker.

    I still see her from time to time cause since I was one of her regs she always remembered me and can get pretty much all 3 holes for creampies.

    Yes, she no longer looks like she does back in the day and now has the ajumma body that works at a Korean bbq place in ktown.
    Had the pleasure of a pepsi yoona 3 some in 2012. Good times!

  13. #5451

    You're right

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Don't forget white "lady" knights like Gina Galaxy the wannabe super mod and gnd looks and so-so body!
    She has terrible communication skills and then tries to flip it on you.

  14. #5450
    Quote Originally Posted by SteakTartare  [View Original Post]
    I avoid this scenario from ever happening to me because I have never visited an Asian agency, and never will. I am not attracted to Asian chicks, especially the ones who are middle-aged, and all the Asian agencies on HX are notorious for this bait-and-switch business model. I have read dozens and dozens of reports inside the private clubs to know that is the rule, not the exception, and I entered this hobby to fuck 18-22 yo chicks, not women who are older than me. Why would I pay for that when I can get that for free if I so desired?

    Steak.
    If you are not attracted to Asians, fair enough. But the best Asian houses don't take non Asians. More, Chinese and Korean go to the own houses. If they have to bait you with fake pictures 10 years younger, how good can they be? If you are a Chinese girl a quarter as good as being an internet model, you are not short of crazy rich clients. It's like many of the HX crews, everybody starts at 19. The K-girls in the good Chinese houses are also teen lookalikes. It is worthwhile to build relationships if you have a little extra money and time. Once I got into a new Chinese house. I had a line up. When I get out of the room into the downstairs living room, the manager showed me a Korean teen in a smashing dress. I have to turn her down because I just can't. My lesson is that I should have hung out there with her to wait for my resurrection. Some houses are setup like that with a bar downstairs. And / or I can ask for a timeout and come back later when I'm ready.

    You have to pay me $100 to walk 3 California blocks in OC. $20 for one. I don't even want to walk from the lift to the last room in the corridor of Westin. If I have morning wood I would like to walk my dog down the street, call someone who haven't checked out yet and put myself in her box. Other times I prime myself at the moment of arrival. Eliminate any variables and uncertainties. Get straight into it and get the best out of my time. They can take your dick picture if they want to. They can get your license plate no matter where you park if they really want to. You can park 5 blocks away, ride an Uber or the bus. Where does it end? The Asian houses basically just want to have something on new clients to avoid trouble makers. You are supposed to park inside the drive way in the suburbs. For apartments, in the visitor parking spaces. If you seems to have something to hide you are seen as potential trouble makers or LE. You will stop the whole crew from running smoothly. Everybody will be nervous affecting their performance. They may skip you or make you wait and see.

    It's not limited to Asian houses. I was parking across the road waiting for my MP girl to turn up to work in the morning. Soon a guy came up to check me out. Nobody walks on the sidewalk there. In the infamous 55/19 apartment, you are never given the lift code, forced to walk up 4 stories, and then all the way around the building. Lily started there 5 years ago. Her net worth is most likely over a million, probably a few.

    The purpose of a burner phone is having an untraceable number. But still they can put up fake towers and triangulate you. Any VOIP app that gives you a number is as good as a burner. Call through a VPN if you have to. Phones are encrypted by default protected by biometrics. You can only have my fingerprints on it if you get my phone, the same as a burner. The disadvantage of a burner is the existence of it. Somebody who knows you, if they ever see your burner phone lying around in the car, they will wonder why do you have a burner phone?

    The advantages of a smart phone are plenty. I can carry the burner at all times without anybody ever discovering it. I can be at the beach with my girlfriend and book an appointment when she is in the water. I can turn on the ability to receive calls whenever I wanted. I used to have a pimp who calls me if there is a new arrival. Recruiting from sugar sites and dating sites are too much for them. They just advertise $10,000 per week and it works. I have seen a few that had the potential. $100 a guy and the whole village comes to you. But you can only last for a few weeks tops. And I wait for my ATF to call me if I have no urgency to call her. Then she has to prove that she worths my time and money.

    As for separating business and pleasure. A few versions ago Android has the option to setup multiusers. There is a brickwall between users and nothing is mutually accessible. Contacts, pictures, any data. If I want to receive call from my AFT I have to forward the call to my personal number. If I'm on a mission I have to forward my personal calls to my virtual burner phone. This is less important now with biometrics. As soon as my phone leaves my hand it's locked. And it's unlocked as soon as I look at it. But still, the apps always display the caller's name as big as it can. I'm running out of estate agents, interior designers and store managers. But nobody calls nowadays, only text, great.

  15. #5449
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Op sec

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesD2004  [View Original Post]
    I wonder where you were going? MP's, K / C houses, private apartments, never have problems. Only in Argentina a girl go through my wallet in front of me and she only took what she deserved because she stayed longer trying to lure me into an allnighter. May be it can happen for an HX indie with not much reputation in a motel. But still it's a professional suicide if they do what you expect.

    Nobody ever stole money from me. If you go to a desirable establishment, one wrong move and the girl will lose her job. If you go for a desirable girl, one wrong move and she will lose her business. It's totally not worth it for them.

    I always bring just enough money for 1 hr plus tips plus extra possible extra service. If I book half hr I might extend that but I rarely extend 1 hr appointments. If they steal so be it. There's not much to lose. And my money was never stolen.

    I always put the money on the table before I drop my pants. WTF should I put my money in my shoes instead of my pocket?

    What building security? If he's not in the crew he has nothing on you. And if they have any security they will have security cameras. And if anybody wants your face picture they will have it. They can put a camera in anything or just a pinhole in the wall. Nobody wears a baseball cap in CA that I notice. You just attract attention if you go into some building wearing a baseball hat with your head down. Are you a movie star?..
    I admire your penchant for operations security.

    It is rare that someone goes into such detail to avoid disclosure of the mongering.

    Rarer still is the person who does so on humaniplex, the LLC that never met an LE subpoena it did not like.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape