Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 677 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 177 577 627 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 727 777 1177 ... LastLast
Results 10,141 to 10,155 of 19284
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9144

    Wow

    I guess someone got there Cheerios pissed on, so I'm going to take the pm I recieved as he is white knighting a few girls no wonder now. . ,

  2. #9143

    Boss lady

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainJohn  [View Original Post]
    Not White Knighting, or Advertising.

    But curious that if Our Miss Boss Lady did have active warrants why would they have let her out?

    Got a call from the Notel next to I-Hop this morning, she's definitely not with Uncle anymore.

    Stay Safe.
    I can tell you that she's still visiting uncle as just looked at web site and says she's there still.

  3. #9142

    Roxanne

    Has anyone seen Roxanne recently, how does she look? Would like a quick easy headache relief hookup with someone sometimes, would anyone recommend her?

    Thanks.

  4. #9141

    Boss Lady Update

    Not White Knighting, or Advertising.

    But curious that if Our Miss Boss Lady did have active warrants why would they have let her out?

    Got a call from the Notel next to I-Hop this morning, she's definitely not with Uncle anymore.

    Stay Safe.

  5. #9140
    Quote Originally Posted by Ojoalegre  [View Original Post]
    She advertises a fair amount, and I believe she goes by the name Paige, but I cannot find any prior posts about her. Has anybody dreamed with her?

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...e/382415517965
    I have played on that playground quite a few times, she has been off the candy for a while now and is doing good. She is always fresh and clean, I don't think anything is taboo with her. But I'm not into everything so I can not say for certain. But you will enjoy your time with out a doubt. Give her a call and you will be a very. Happy man.

  6. #9139
    http://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com/...y/549903439168

    Had a dream about Rhonda, who resides in Pt St John. I had seen her once before about a year ago, but shortly thereafter she disappeared. A couple of weeks ago she started advertising again. Comms were good and she greeted me with a hug and nice kiss. And she remembered small details about our first visit that amazed me. Her home is in a decent neighborhood with no noticeable nosy neighbors. She took me to her bedroom, we stripped down and she looked damn good for someone her age. Rhonda is average looking but has a spinner body that belongs to a 30 year old. Nice b breasts, thin waist and a slim ass. I gave her a massage with her lying face down. Her body is smooth and sore free. As I got to her pussy, it was soaking wet, just like her ad mentioned. The more I rubbed her clit the wetter it got and her moans got louder. For you daty aficionados she is a must see! I pulled her to the edge of the bed, got on my knees and started licking and sucking her sweet tasting clit. It didn't take long for her to have several orgasms and get even wetter. I had to get inside that wet pussy. We did missionary, cowgirl and doggie. This woman knows how to fuck and enjoyed it as much as I did. I don't know if she is into BBBJ / cim. She cleaned me up, walked me to the door, gave me a hug and kiss and sent me on my way a very happy man who will definitely see her again.

    Rhonda's rates are very reasonable, she was freshly showered, her home is safe and easy to find and she needs the business. Give her a try, you won't be sorry.

  7. #9138

    Jazzy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ojoalegre  [View Original Post]
    She advertises a fair amount, and I believe she goes by the name Paige, but I cannot find any prior posts about her. Has anybody dreamed with her?

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...e/382415517965
    I believe that is jazzy from Titusville but I could be wrong. It's been a year since I saw her but I Believe if you search you may find those pics associated with jazzy. Anyone that's seen her recently please comment and confirm.

  8. #9137

    Boss Lady

    Quote Originally Posted by UrinalPube  [View Original Post]
    Man. I try my best not to judge, but if you have a warrant and are carrying crack on your person, make sure your friend's car has a legal registration. It's like when those drug traffickers get pinched with bales of coke and weed in a van because they were speeding.
    That always surprises me as well. As an example, if you've got a suspended license, don't be driving around in a car registered in your name or have a busted tail light, that's just begging to get pulled over and then arrested. But hey, if these ladies could stay out of trouble, they probably wouldn't be involved in the hobby! Unfortunately, too often those two things seem to go hand in hand!

  9. #9136

    Lele sexy ass

    Quote Originally Posted by SidewayZ  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to indulge this morning. I have hit up 15 providers (some from reviews and some from STG). I even hit up providers like Sunny who "needs clients right now" per reviews here. I received around 4 answers total. 3 went ghost after telling me their rates and 1 said they were at the hotel by Texas Roadhouse. Showed up, waited in parking lot for about 20 minutes for them to come down, then left. Few minutes later "where are you".

    I know providers flake a lot, but I guess no one wants to work today.

    Please private message if you have an UTR or someone who has decent comms.

    I did not hit up gem or the other bbw headache provider bc I just can't do that again. Their technique is good, but not my cup of tea. However in a pinch, I became much less picky.
    You should try Lele, she clean and always smell good and thick with beautiful green eyes but she do have rules but that just bc of her safety but she better than the rest that steal and on drugs but it your choice play safe http://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fema...h/570238245094.

    http://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.com...h/570238245094

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...h/570238245094

  10. #9135

    No response

    Wanted to indulge this morning. I have hit up 15 providers (some from reviews and some from STG). I even hit up providers like Sunny who "needs clients right now" per reviews here. I received around 4 answers total. 3 went ghost after telling me their rates and 1 said they were at the hotel by Texas Roadhouse. Showed up, waited in parking lot for about 20 minutes for them to come down, then left. Few minutes later "where are you".

    I know providers flake a lot, but I guess no one wants to work today.

    Please private message if you have an UTR or someone who has decent comms.

    I did not hit up gem or the other bbw headache provider bc I just can't do that again. Their technique is good, but not my cup of tea. However in a pinch, I became much less picky.

  11. #9134

    Anyone dreamed with this lovely lady

    She advertises a fair amount, and I believe she goes by the name Paige, but I cannot find any prior posts about her. Has anybody dreamed with her?

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...e/382415517965

  12. #9133
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Well she got inked up today! With added charges also.
    Man. I try my best not to judge, but if you have a warrant and are carrying crack on your person, make sure your friend's car has a legal registration. It's like when those drug traffickers get pinched with bales of coke and weed in a van because they were speeding.

  13. #9132

    Boss lady

    Quote Originally Posted by ForestGreen213  [View Original Post]
    I would highly rethink picking her up or being around her. A warrant was just issued for her by BCSO a few days ago. Don't want to get busted for harboring.
    Well she got inked up today! With added charges also.

  14. #9131

    Brittany

    I have a couple of numbers for Brittany, can anyone give me the first 3 digits of the number you have for her that she responds to, see if mine is correct.

    Thanks.

  15. #9130

    Sexy ass

    Man I had another great time with Lele and it was great like always, no rush and it was great, she cut her hair and it look great on her I will be seeing her again Friday plus she told me she off of work for like 3 weeks so first come first serve LOL but anyway she is a good girl so why'all need to treat this one right http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...n/139805261365.

    http://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.com...n/139805261365

    http://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fema...n/139805261365

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape