LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 661 of 1654 FirstFirst ... 161 561 611 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 711 761 1161 ... LastLast
Results 9,901 to 9,915 of 24802
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14902

    DI Screening

    Hey there,

    Can anyone tell me more about the screening process at DI If you're familiar with it? Coming to Indy from out of town this weekend and want to set up a visit. Prefer to use google voice for this stuff but I see DI is against that with all their girls. Appreciate any info you can provide. Thanks.

  2. #14901
    Senior Member


    Posts: 120

    She is in Louisville.

    Quote Originally Posted by Holiday001  [View Original Post]
    Long story really short. She's never posted before 21 white hottie. Her Cousin does work (Jae) and they work solo & together. Her prices are on the high end and she's firm about it but she's definitely worth it in my opinion maybe one of my top five. If you like submissive spinners good attitude pleaser she really didn't say no to anything I ask you to do awesome baby BJ several positions no anal though but that's about it. Pretty sure she's only going to be doing this very short period of time. Incall off Preston next couple days. Def not rushing we actually went over.

    She got me off twice, which hasn't happened loooong time. Senior members feel free to text or call. Any specific questions senior members can PM me.

    Tell her you're a senior member and reference holiday when contacting.

    Rates qv 100.

    Hh 150.

    H 200.

    BB 502-547-7656.
    I think this is in the wrong forum. She is in Louisville.

  3. #14900
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1174

    Anyone know anything

    About this one?

    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...=1600992945862

    Goes by Harley here but Mercedez on Listcrawler. The pic doesn't look familiar to me but something about her has my spidey sense on alert.

  4. #14899

    Under the radar newbie needing help. Spinner / submissive / petite

    Long story really short. She's never posted before 21 white hottie. Her Cousin does work (Jae) and they work solo & together. Her prices are on the high end and she's firm about it but she's definitely worth it in my opinion maybe one of my top five. If you like submissive spinners good attitude pleaser she really didn't say no to anything I ask you to do awesome baby BJ several positions no anal though but that's about it. Pretty sure she's only going to be doing this very short period of time. Incall off Preston next couple days. Def not rushing we actually went over.

    She got me off twice, which hasn't happened loooong time. Senior members feel free to text or call. Any specific questions senior members can PM me.

    Tell her you're a senior member and reference holiday when contacting.

    Rates qv 100.

    Hh 150.

    H 200.

    BB 502-547-7656.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7C52C176-1A08-45C4-BF7C-1E7E9CEC0D33.jpg‎  
    Last edited by Holiday001; 09-24-20 at 20:32. Reason: In Louisville not Indianapolis

  5. #14898
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadan1334  [View Original Post]
    How's her face?
    A work of art, with a smile that stayed for the whole session.

  6. #14897

    Piper

    Hot as hell.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hadan1334  [View Original Post]
    How's her face?

  7. #14896
    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    Saw Piper today, and I don't have much new to add to the other reports. Amazing body, perfect ass, great tits (I'm usually not a fan of man made breasts), very enthusiastic.

    She is an authentic GFE she enjoyed the session herself, very receptive to DATY. Her personality is genuine, and bubbly. I plan on seeing her a second time, before she leaves.
    How's her face?

  8. #14895

    Piper is perfecting

    Saw Piper today, and I don't have much new to add to the other reports. Amazing body, perfect ass, great tits (I'm usually not a fan of man made breasts), very enthusiastic.

    She is an authentic GFE she enjoyed the session herself, very receptive to DATY. Her personality is genuine, and bubbly. I plan on seeing her a second time, before she leaves.

  9. #14894

    Amber DI

    Had the pleasure of finally meeting with Amber. Previous posts are spot on, she is hott and has a great body. BBBJ was great with eye contact. DATY, cowgirl, and mish. Would repeat. Next one the list will be Piper.

  10. #14893

    That's my advice for any big decision.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpinAndWin85  [View Original Post]
    And I thought I was the only one with that strategy!
    If you're about to make any potentially life altering decision I would suggest rubbing one out. It's amazing the clarity that comes over ones psyche afterwards. I have saved myself thousands of dollars and potentially several DUI's.

  11. #14892

    Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by Mario32  [View Original Post]
    Asian women with nice bodies are my weakness! Unfortunately I cannot seem to find any asian escorts in Indiana. If anyone knows of any, that'd be great! Or should I explore the AMP world of Indy?

    Appreciate it.
    It's been years since I've seen a good looking Asian in this area. AMP is your best bet, and quality has been lacking in Indy AMPs for a while IMO.

    If you don't mind the drive, there were some great locations in the NW suburbs of Chicago when I was living up there a few years back. They were rotating rosters, but always quality girls, with open menus.

  12. #14891
    Quote Originally Posted by TooNuttz8877  [View Original Post]
    Sounds intriguing. I noticed her ad says she's in Westfield. Decent, quiet area or. ?

    Also when you say BBW and the pics are deceiving. ? Is he hiding baby damage? Pics make her look like she's less than 200 lbs and she's 250+? Her rates seem a bit pricey for mediocre performance. Just want to make sure I'm not waiting my time with this one.

    .
    Location is quiet, and safe. I'm completely guessing on size I'd say 200 ish give or take. She is by no means unattractive. I only went for qv, because I was testing the water. Head game was on point (if I were to return that would be the reason). Over all performance was good very receptive to DATY and FS.

    I could be a YMMV situation, and we just didn't vibe 100%.

  13. #14890

    Kream

    Saw cream yesterday afternoon in a nice Westside apartment complex. Went for QV. Nice coverec BJ to start and she was able to get him errect without any of my ed medicine, would have like BJ longer but she was anxious for the dick. She seemed to really enjoy it. Would repeat for QV as long as the price doesn't go up.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/54357332/

  14. #14889

    Asian

    Quote Originally Posted by Hadan1334  [View Original Post]
    I don't think they exist. The "hot" ones at massage parlors people report on aren't even anything special either. The hottest I've found is Still Waters but even then she's just okay. Got to use the AMP scale to say she's "hot".
    The last Asian provider I can think of is Mena. She has disappeared after showing up for a short period of time. Someone is probably seeing her UTR I'd guess. Her service was awesome and her looks were just ok.

  15. #14888

    Not really

    Quote Originally Posted by Mario32  [View Original Post]
    Asian women with nice bodies are my weakness! Unfortunately I cannot seem to find any asian escorts in Indiana. If anyone knows of any, that'd be great! Or should I explore the AMP world of Indy?

    Appreciate it.
    I don't think they exist. The "hot" ones at massage parlors people report on aren't even anything special either. The hottest I've found is Still Waters but even then she's just okay. Got to use the AMP scale to say she's "hot".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape