Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 662 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 162 562 612 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 712 762 1162 ... LastLast
Results 9,916 to 9,930 of 24823
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14908

    Piper

    Hot as hell.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hadan1334  [View Original Post]
    How's her face?

  2. #14907
    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    Saw Piper today, and I don't have much new to add to the other reports. Amazing body, perfect ass, great tits (I'm usually not a fan of man made breasts), very enthusiastic.

    She is an authentic GFE she enjoyed the session herself, very receptive to DATY. Her personality is genuine, and bubbly. I plan on seeing her a second time, before she leaves.
    How's her face?

  3. #14906

    Piper is perfecting

    Saw Piper today, and I don't have much new to add to the other reports. Amazing body, perfect ass, great tits (I'm usually not a fan of man made breasts), very enthusiastic.

    She is an authentic GFE she enjoyed the session herself, very receptive to DATY. Her personality is genuine, and bubbly. I plan on seeing her a second time, before she leaves.

  4. #14905

    Amber DI

    Had the pleasure of finally meeting with Amber. Previous posts are spot on, she is hott and has a great body. BBBJ was great with eye contact. DATY, cowgirl, and mish. Would repeat. Next one the list will be Piper.

  5. #14904

    That's my advice for any big decision.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpinAndWin85  [View Original Post]
    And I thought I was the only one with that strategy!
    If you're about to make any potentially life altering decision I would suggest rubbing one out. It's amazing the clarity that comes over ones psyche afterwards. I have saved myself thousands of dollars and potentially several DUI's.

  6. #14903

    Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by Mario32  [View Original Post]
    Asian women with nice bodies are my weakness! Unfortunately I cannot seem to find any asian escorts in Indiana. If anyone knows of any, that'd be great! Or should I explore the AMP world of Indy?

    Appreciate it.
    It's been years since I've seen a good looking Asian in this area. AMP is your best bet, and quality has been lacking in Indy AMPs for a while IMO.

    If you don't mind the drive, there were some great locations in the NW suburbs of Chicago when I was living up there a few years back. They were rotating rosters, but always quality girls, with open menus.

  7. #14902
    Quote Originally Posted by TooNuttz8877  [View Original Post]
    Sounds intriguing. I noticed her ad says she's in Westfield. Decent, quiet area or. ?

    Also when you say BBW and the pics are deceiving. ? Is he hiding baby damage? Pics make her look like she's less than 200 lbs and she's 250+? Her rates seem a bit pricey for mediocre performance. Just want to make sure I'm not waiting my time with this one.

    .
    Location is quiet, and safe. I'm completely guessing on size I'd say 200 ish give or take. She is by no means unattractive. I only went for qv, because I was testing the water. Head game was on point (if I were to return that would be the reason). Over all performance was good very receptive to DATY and FS.

    I could be a YMMV situation, and we just didn't vibe 100%.

  8. #14901

    Kream

    Saw cream yesterday afternoon in a nice Westside apartment complex. Went for QV. Nice coverec BJ to start and she was able to get him errect without any of my ed medicine, would have like BJ longer but she was anxious for the dick. She seemed to really enjoy it. Would repeat for QV as long as the price doesn't go up.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/54357332/

  9. #14900

    Asian

    Quote Originally Posted by Hadan1334  [View Original Post]
    I don't think they exist. The "hot" ones at massage parlors people report on aren't even anything special either. The hottest I've found is Still Waters but even then she's just okay. Got to use the AMP scale to say she's "hot".
    The last Asian provider I can think of is Mena. She has disappeared after showing up for a short period of time. Someone is probably seeing her UTR I'd guess. Her service was awesome and her looks were just ok.

  10. #14899

    Not really

    Quote Originally Posted by Mario32  [View Original Post]
    Asian women with nice bodies are my weakness! Unfortunately I cannot seem to find any asian escorts in Indiana. If anyone knows of any, that'd be great! Or should I explore the AMP world of Indy?

    Appreciate it.
    I don't think they exist. The "hot" ones at massage parlors people report on aren't even anything special either. The hottest I've found is Still Waters but even then she's just okay. Got to use the AMP scale to say she's "hot".

  11. #14898

    Yep!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mario32  [View Original Post]
    Asian women with nice bodies are my weakness! Unfortunately I cannot seem to find any asian escorts in Indiana. If anyone knows of any, that'd be great! Or should I explore the AMP world of Indy?

    Appreciate it.
    I'm with you!

  12. #14897

    StG

    Quote Originally Posted by Wulfgar  [View Original Post]
    Never ever ever ever see anyone requiring a deposit.

    That is pretty much guaranteed to be a scam.

    In fact, looking a StG, basically 95% of that ads look like scams.
    I would say about 80% are scams. Tell tale signs are out of area phone number and full nude pics of model quality girls.

  13. #14896

    Asian Escorts?

    Asian women with nice bodies are my weakness! Unfortunately I cannot seem to find any asian escorts in Indiana. If anyone knows of any, that'd be great! Or should I explore the AMP world of Indy?

    Appreciate it.

  14. #14895

    Spot On!

    Quote Originally Posted by TWaltz  [View Original Post]
    Stop feeding these scammers. Tip: always rub one out and see if you're still in the mood to contact someone. Saves you a lotta benjamins.
    And I thought I was the only one with that strategy!

  15. #14894
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1174

    Don't

    Quote Originally Posted by Wulfgar  [View Original Post]
    Never ever ever ever see anyone requiring a deposit.

    That is pretty much guaranteed to be a scam.

    In fact, looking a StG, basically 95% of that ads look like scams.
    All the people who say "it's not that much to loose" and TOFTT are what keeps these assholes running these scams. If nobody fell for it, they wouldn't keep trying. Same goes for legitimate providers who want deposits.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape