Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8483
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufuyuyg8  [View Original Post]
    That is Crofton Bree / Bri.

  2. #8482
    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen55  [View Original Post]
    Thanks JRed. So told me she had a hairy Bush when I texted her. That got my attention. But just like with a lot of these other providers, she's takes too damn long to respond back and even when we make initial contact I ask her a question and then 1. 5 hours later I finally get an answer. I then asked for her location and address and she ghosted on me. I didn't hear back from her. Kind of weird I thought to myself. Anyhow, how much does she charge?. You said little. She told me 60 for bbj and 80 for SS-QV with full service. I'm still debating whether to see her or not.
    For just a bbj she quoted 60 but I told her all I had with me was 50 and she didn't hesitate. She said if I became a regular she could probably do 40 but I'd rather pay a little more for someone more personable and skilled.

  3. #8481
    Quote Originally Posted by JRed89  [View Original Post]
    Hey Buster, yeah I went to see her for a quick bbj. She lives in a really rundown and dirty house. I asked to use the bathroom and felt like the roaches were mad at me for intruding. Got to the deed and she talks big game but can't deep throat and started saying she was getting tired about 2 minutes into it. I saw where this was going so I didn't try to hold it or anything and finished on a towel. She was nice enough but the lack of performance and place of business will keep me away despite how little she charges. Just my experience.
    Thanks JRed. So told me she had a hairy Bush when I texted her. That got my attention. But just like with a lot of these other providers, she's takes too damn long to respond back and even when we make initial contact I ask her a question and then 1. 5 hours later I finally get an answer. I then asked for her location and address and she ghosted on me. I didn't hear back from her. Kind of weird I thought to myself. Anyhow, how much does she charge?. You said little. She told me 60 for bbj and 80 for SS-QV with full service. I'm still debating whether to see her or not.

  4. #8480

    I'd skip

    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen55  [View Original Post]
    Is she legit?. Good service or bad service?. Anyone dabble or indulge with her?. Thanks in advance!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/maryland/baltimore/54345874/
    Hey Buster, yeah I went to see her for a quick bbj. She lives in a really rundown and dirty house. I asked to use the bathroom and felt like the roaches were mad at me for intruding. Got to the deed and she talks big game but can't deep throat and started saying she was getting tired about 2 minutes into it. I saw where this was going so I didn't try to hold it or anything and finished on a towel. She was nice enough but the lack of performance and place of business will keep me away despite how little she charges. Just my experience.

  5. #8479
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    Are you saying Bree from Curtis bay is posting ad? Or Bree from Crofton? Could you please share the link to post. I thought Bree from Curtis Bay is UTR with no posts.
    He meant this one.

    http://baltimore.skipthegames.com/fe...t/534049168722

  6. #8478
    Quote Originally Posted by Truckie2  [View Original Post]
    Bree's posting this morning on STG said NW Balto.
    Are you saying Bree from Curtis bay is posting ad? Or Bree from Crofton? Could you please share the link to post. I thought Bree from Curtis Bay is UTR with no posts.

  7. #8477

    Any info on this provider?

    Is she legit?. Good service or bad service?. Anyone dabble or indulge with her?. Thanks in advance!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/maryland/baltimore/54345874/

  8. #8476
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferreter  [View Original Post]
    The same happened to me, looks like they (Bree and Lindesy) have moved to curtis bay area and got involved with some guys whom they considering there bfs.
    Bree's posting this morning on STG said NW Balto.

  9. #8475

    Thanks for forum

    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickX3  [View Original Post]
    Hey DMV, its all good man LOL. Wasnt meaning I didn't believe you or anything. You had a good experience and I'm jealous because I wanted to hit that LOL. Thats the beauty of this board, so we can all help each other out. She is probably like 99.9% of the girls where it can be hit or miss.
    I just had AIIie texting for days about meeting in morning. And I here stories about getting the kids, going to store putting groceries away. Time waster for sure. Thanks.

  10. #8474

    Ditto here

    Quote Originally Posted by Oakwood99  [View Original Post]
    She texted me on Friday that she was available. I told her I was as well. She ask me to cash app her $. 5 and bring. 5. I told her I don't do that and have a good day. No way in hell would I do that!
    The same happened to me, looks like they (Bree and Lindesy) have moved to curtis bay area and got involved with some guys whom they considering there bfs.

  11. #8473

    Bree / Bri crofton pic

    Not sure if I'm attaching picture correctly, so I thought I'd try it separately.

    She does sometimes wears a wig, but picture with short dark hair on StG is recent and accurate. Here's a casual pic I took in in car the other night. It was pretty dark, it's unbelievable what these phone camera can do.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9F023BC2-D3F4-46C5-AB8D-4B61B50ED33B.jpeg‎  

  12. #8472

    A tale of two Brees

    To Bree or not to Bree. I guess there is a question here, but before I digress, let me continue with my monologue. During these worst of times, I have been pretty inactive. But I just met up with Bree / Bri crofton. She was staying at a motel in Pikesville. She is a fav of mine, and had usual good time. Benefits and issues have been pretty well documented here and on eb. Some say her BJ is mechanical, but it works great for me. Apparently her eb account was hacked, as several other girls have also claimed. The hackers used her account to spam for other girls, subsequently getting her account suspended. She's mainly posting on StG now.

    I only see Incall Bri when she has a motel room. There is that time in the bathroom beforehand, it's understood what's going on, but she uses at least some of that time to shower and even brush her teeth. She's always freshly showered when I see her. I can't speak for what people experience with CarPlay Bri, but obviously she's probably not freshly showered. But that probably applies to a cardate with anybody, and even more so, YMMV.

    Bri, get thee to a nunnery.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...t/324482914893

  13. #8471

    Allie

    Quote Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd  [View Original Post]
    Damn! I'm not trying to debate this but I must've been lucky because it was straight to the point. None of those questions. Saw her on Kennedy. Well. Guess I probably won't be so lucky next time.
    Hey DMV, its all good man LOL. Wasnt meaning I didn't believe you or anything. You had a good experience and I'm jealous because I wanted to hit that LOL. Thats the beauty of this board, so we can all help each other out. She is probably like 99.9% of the girls where it can be hit or miss.

  14. #8470

    Layla

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSkydiver  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seeen this girl? I have tried looking for reviews with no luck.

    Hennessy aka Twixx has been ignoring my texts and super hard to get ahold of so unfortunately I am looking somewhere else and this one caught my eye. Does anyone have experience?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...546/4438633065
    Used to be one of my go to. Face pics are of better days, hands / arms are all puffy Body pics are accurate. Amazing tits. One of the best in the game. Service always solid except when she's pre medicated or post medicated. Catch her at the right moment & you'll has a blast. Doubled A few time with her roommate who is also a hottie. Last seen her at the house off Belair Rd next to the church. Beware of the "men" in the house, especially the one that drives a BMW. Avoid the fellas. Best to make sure she's alone when you have your fun. A sight to be seen when she rides you.

  15. #8469

    I must've been lucky then

    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickX3  [View Original Post]
    I will confirm with you on this one. She is a crazy one. After going thru all of those same questions, she than asks me to bring her some candy. I told her I do not party and she then ghosted me. I could not believe how open she was on text and I almost felt like I was being set up by the PoPo. The North Ave location and her craziness let my big head win as well. Good luck with this one.
    Damn! I'm not trying to debate this but I must've been lucky because it was straight to the point. None of those questions. Saw her on Kennedy. Well. Guess I probably won't be so lucky next time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape