Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18239

    Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by TheluckyKind  [View Original Post]
    I have heard so much about the famous Tiffany and I am intrigued. Give me a summary if you don't mind. Whats the typical total damage with her? Do they take walkins at Saigon or require an appointment?
    Dude. Seriously. Do a search. No exaggeration, she is the easiest provider to search for which you can find an abundant amount of information. If you are clean cut, a gentlemen, and not pushy or impatient, there is an extremely high probability you will leave very happy.

  2. #18238

    Rain

    Does anyone know if Rain or rain summers (I forget what name she used use) Is still doing massages? I know she talked a lot but she did give a good massage. I took a break from the hobby for a while and now I can't find any post by her.

  3. #18237
    Quote Originally Posted by HeeJung47  [View Original Post]
    BBFS is NOT on the table with her. However, BBBJCIM is always on the menu and for the cheapest price in town.
    Well I don't know if it's currently available but I have done it twice with her before.

  4. #18236

  5. #18235
    Quote Originally Posted by TheluckyKind  [View Original Post]
    I have heard so much about the famous Tiffany and I am intrigued. Give me a summary if you don't mind. Whats the typical total damage with her? Do they take walkins at Saigon or require an appointment?
    You will note this forum thread has over 18000 posts. I believe a couple of them discuss Saigon and Tiffany. There is also an advanced search feature in the top right corner. For example, you could search for the keyword, jeez I don't know, try Tiffany.

  6. #18234
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 739

    Asian Health

    Quote Originally Posted by MidgetMike  [View Original Post]
    TOFTT. Damn good massage, but legit.
    If you saw Cindy, absolutely legit. I've know her a few years. Saw Judy once this year. Legit but I wonder if.

  7. #18233

    Jennifer

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaft42  [View Original Post]
    She did provide good BBJCIM but I didn't get the sense that FS was on the table. You also have to deal with the strange amount of talking.

    A good experience for the value.
    I was attempting to setup appointment for tomorrow and she replied with she is booked all day. I'm hoping she can squeeze me in this weekend.

  8. #18232

    Not at all

    Quote Originally Posted by ContinentalMan  [View Original Post]
    That was a good review. BBFS is definitely on the table to do with her. I haven't seen her in awhile and would love to do it bb with her again.
    BBFS is NOT on the table with her. However, BBBJCIM is always on the menu and for the cheapest price in town.

  9. #18231

    Anyone

    Has anyone run into a place that has indian ladies working. Kinda my new thing just wondering.

  10. #18230

    Bonita and Lisa

    A bit late in this, but just a quick hit on my last visit. Let me say first, I think these two do a great job. Friendly, personable and sexy. I've seen them maybe 4 times. Each time better as we figure each other out and explore a bit more. Lisa is flat out sexy in my book, and Bonita may have lost a step, but still erotic as hell. So, if you are looking for fun, short of FS, I recommend. Solid value for the investment.

  11. #18229

    Worth while?

    Quote Originally Posted by Embalm209  [View Original Post]
    Had the pleasure last night. Cute girl, good conversation, good location in Dearborn, left quite happy. Hope to repeat soon.

    Is the jazz listed in rubratings.

    Those of you who have seen her before will have a better chance of her as opposed to those of you who haven't. She did tell me that at least for now, she's mostly sticking to her regulars.
    I was wondering what was on the menu? How old would you say she is?

  12. #18228

    Strange Conversation

    Quote Originally Posted by TheluckyKind  [View Original Post]
    She did provide good BBJCIM but I didn't get the sense that FS was on the table. You also have to deal with the strange amount of talking.

    A good experience for the value.

  13. #18227

    Assume same for Carla?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gozno69  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I had an appointment with Lexi last week and saw Carla while I waited in the lobby. Place is a decent setup but my session with Lexi wasn't anything to report on (up sell bikini, zero menu options, same as already reported several times now).

    I did get a decent massage but for the $$$ it wasn't worth a repeat.
    I am assuming it is the same options with Carla?

  14. #18226

    Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by JamieGreek2019  [View Original Post]
    I second your opinion on Jenny. She's cool as hell and sexy.

    Tiffany can be a fun time but that place is WAY too high profile for comfort. It's been talked about on morning radio TWICE now, has nosey & noisy neighbour across the hall and been visited by the cops at least once that I know of. If a billionaire can get popped at a spa. Call me a pussy but too hot for me.

    Stay safe.

    J.
    I have heard so much about the famous Tiffany and I am intrigued. Give me a summary if you don't mind. Whats the typical total damage with her? Do they take walkins at Saigon or require an appointment?

  15. #18225

    Carla

    Quote Originally Posted by TheluckyKind  [View Original Post]
    So let me get this straight, Carla advertises nothing sexual, but will charge 150 to massage her? What kind of logic is that?
    Carla has a flat. 8 or 1. 0 for her hour massage with HE then if you want more, a lackluster BBBJ, it's an additional. 8 for the hour.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape