Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,066 to 16,080 of 24549
-
09-25-20 13:48 #8484Senior Member

Posts: 45Help from the Forum
Fellas,
There used to be a white girl working out of Pikesville that then left and went down to Essex. She had this small apartment that was basically in someone else's backyard, but she was last working out of house that she rented. She had bombs and some tattoos. And I remember her ads used to say something about no drama. She was amazing. That's all I remember about her, but I can't find her contact info anywhere.
Does this ring a bell to anyone?
-
09-25-20 12:39 #8483Senior Member

Posts: 128Does she look like she does in her pics? She has fantastic abs and body there.
Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-20 12:35 #8482Senior Member

Posts: 128Thanks for the review. I saw Mandy and she was okay. Nothing crazy nothing bad. Vag stank tho.
Originally Posted by MoonMonger
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-20 00:54 #8481Senior Member

Posts: 215
Originally Posted by BusterHymen55
[View Original Post]
I agree with Jred. She used to be on seeking and went by sexiluv32. Looks nothing like her pics, lots of facial scarring and total rush job. One of the worse experiences from seeking I had. She was out of my hotel room in 30 minutes and normally SBs do 2 hours. I did review her in SA forum.
Originally Posted by JRed89
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-20 00:31 #8480Senior Member

Posts: 1626That is Crofton Bree / Bri.
Originally Posted by Sufuyuyg8
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-20 23:35 #8479Senior Member

Posts: 37For just a bbj she quoted 60 but I told her all I had with me was 50 and she didn't hesitate. She said if I became a regular she could probably do 40 but I'd rather pay a little more for someone more personable and skilled.
Originally Posted by BusterHymen55
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-20 21:26 #8478Senior Member

Posts: 647Thanks JRed. So told me she had a hairy Bush when I texted her. That got my attention. But just like with a lot of these other providers, she's takes too damn long to respond back and even when we make initial contact I ask her a question and then 1. 5 hours later I finally get an answer. I then asked for her location and address and she ghosted on me. I didn't hear back from her. Kind of weird I thought to myself. Anyhow, how much does she charge?. You said little. She told me 60 for bbj and 80 for SS-QV with full service. I'm still debating whether to see her or not.
Originally Posted by JRed89
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-20 20:13 #8477Senior Member

Posts: 37I'd skip
Hey Buster, yeah I went to see her for a quick bbj. She lives in a really rundown and dirty house. I asked to use the bathroom and felt like the roaches were mad at me for intruding. Got to the deed and she talks big game but can't deep throat and started saying she was getting tired about 2 minutes into it. I saw where this was going so I didn't try to hold it or anything and finished on a towel. She was nice enough but the lack of performance and place of business will keep me away despite how little she charges. Just my experience.
Originally Posted by BusterHymen55
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-20 18:08 #8476Senior Member

Posts: 49He meant this one.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
http://baltimore.skipthegames.com/fe...t/534049168722
-
09-24-20 17:55 #8475Senior Member

Posts: 1626Are you saying Bree from Curtis bay is posting ad? Or Bree from Crofton? Could you please share the link to post. I thought Bree from Curtis Bay is UTR with no posts.
Originally Posted by Truckie2
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-20 14:14 #8474Senior Member

Posts: 647Any info on this provider?
Is she legit?. Good service or bad service?. Anyone dabble or indulge with her?. Thanks in advance!
https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/maryland/baltimore/54345874/
-
09-24-20 13:11 #8473Senior Member

Posts: 223Bree's posting this morning on STG said NW Balto.
Originally Posted by Ferreter
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-20 11:20 #8472Senior Member

Posts: 205Thanks for forum
I just had AIIie texting for days about meeting in morning. And I here stories about getting the kids, going to store putting groceries away. Time waster for sure. Thanks.
Originally Posted by MaverickX3
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-20 11:15 #8471Senior Member

Posts: 86Ditto here
The same happened to me, looks like they (Bree and Lindesy) have moved to curtis bay area and got involved with some guys whom they considering there bfs.
Originally Posted by Oakwood99
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-20 07:17 #8470Senior Member

Posts: 303Bree / Bri crofton pic
Not sure if I'm attaching picture correctly, so I thought I'd try it separately.
She does sometimes wears a wig, but picture with short dark hair on StG is recent and accurate. Here's a casual pic I took in in car the other night. It was pretty dark, it's unbelievable what these phone camera can do.










Reply With Quote





